"Fresh out the frying pan into the fire" Green Bay Packers Vs. New England Patriots SNF

most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
174 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #761
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$9,645 | Props total: 1599 1599
Hey don't mix all Packer fans together
 7 years ago '04        #762
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
$37,653 | Props total: 15374 15374
Actually, I'm at fault. First off, congrats to the Pats. Good game.

I still stand by my opinion of the Packers beat themselves more than the Patriots did.
 7 years ago '07        #763
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 regularjoe said:
Actually, I'm at fault. First off, congrats to the Pats. Good game.

I still stand by my opinion of the Packers beat themselves more than the Patriots did.
of course you do
 7 years ago '04        #764
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
 klew said:
Nobody expected GB to win. A win would have been great, but I was just happy as hell that the Giants loss.
Bulls**t. Speak for yourself. I expected GB to win. I expect them to win every game. Every fan of a team with talent should expect that as well.
 7 years ago '04        #765
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
of course you do
Prove me wrong.
 7 years ago '05        #766
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Bulls**t. Speak for yourself. I expected GB to win. I expect them to win every game. Every fan of a team with talent should expect that as well.
Don't get me wrong I know they have the talent, but they lost to the Lions
 7 years ago '04        #767
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
All I know is this: I expected us to lose. We lost. But I didn't think we'd actually be f!ghting down to the very last second with our backup. Our offense was hungry and the defense handled one of the smartest QBs in the game today. I can never curse our special teams enough, and after that run by Conelly, I do want Slocum fired. But I'm moving on with confidence against the Giants and the Bears for our final two weeks. And even if we don't make the playoffs, Packers have a lot to look forward to next year if there's no lockout. Overall, I would have loved a win but it didn't turn out to be that bad of a night.
 7 years ago '04        #768
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
All I know is this: I expected us to lose. We lost. But I didn't think we'd actually be f!ghting down to the very last second with our backup. Our offense was hungry and the defense handled one of the smartest QBs in the game today. I can never curse our special teams enough, and after that run by Conelly, I do want Slocum fired. But I'm moving on with confidence against the Giants and the Bears for our final two weeks. And even if we don't make the playoffs, Packers have a lot to look forward to next year if there's no lockout. Overall, I would have loved a win but it didn't turn out to be that bad of a night.
My guy told me Slocum might be fired this week. (Take it how you want to, he works in the Packers organization).

I know I'm in the minority regarding this... (and I'm aware of his injury), but Charles Woodson has really been rubbing me the wrong way lately.
 7 years ago '05        #769
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
 7 years ago '07        #770
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Prove me wrong.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #771
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 regularjoe said:
My guy told me Slocum might be fired this week. (Take it how you want to, he works in the Packers organization).

I know I'm in the minority regarding this... (and I'm aware of his injury), but Charles Woodson has really been rubbing me the wrong way lately.
Woodson has been trying, but he's been uncharacteristic this year. This is one of the few games where the QB tested him and where Capers set him up to make plays but he wasn't capitalizing. And I'm not sure if I'm the only one who saw it, but why was he kneeling on a 3rd and long? He didn't get up until after the receiver caught the ball. If he was moving around in that low zone he could've made a play on the ball. I don't know what was up with him.
 7 years ago '04        #772
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:

[pic - click to view]

Ok, you win. Pats dominated.
 7 years ago '05        #773
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
Even with a GB loss I know the Bears aren't sitting as pretty.
 7 years ago '07        #774
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Ok, you win. Pats dominated.
don't you dare try to use sarcasm with me
 7 years ago '04        #775
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
 klew said:
Lol. The Bears have the division. Cheer for Joe Webb tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure they're good to go.
 7 years ago '07        #776
space
space
 klew said:
i already got my excuse ready if we lose to the vikings
 7 years ago '04        #777
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
i already got my excuse ready if we lose to the vikings
Beat yourselves?
 7 years ago '05        #778
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Lol. The Bears have the division. Cheer for Joe Webb tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure they're good to go.
Yeah, but it'll be nice to beat them in the last game and make the playoffs at the same time. But the Bears should dominate the Vikings.
 7 years ago '07        #779
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Beat yourselves?
nah...something about the field being frozen..and if that doesn't work i'm gonna try to spin this nfl is rigged conspiracy thing i been working on
 7 years ago '04        #780
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
nah...something about the field being frozen..and if that doesn't work i'm gonna try to spin this nfl is rigged conspiracy thing i been working on
Frozen field. Nice touch.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
157 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
86 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy