"Fresh out the frying pan into the fire" Green Bay Packers Vs. New England Patriots SNF

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #741
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 klew said:
Because all GB has to do is beat NY at home, and then the Bears also at home. Being able to stay with the best team in the NFL I'm pretty confident they can win the next two at home. Besides as a fan you want this. The Packers now control their destiny and if their not good enough then so be it. I won't be mad at that.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #742
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 klew said:
Because all GB has to do is beat NY at home, and then the Bears also at home. Being able to stay with the best team in the NFL I'm pretty confident they can win the next two at home. Besides as a fan you want this. The Packers now control their destiny and if their not good enough then so be it. I won't be mad at that.
thats your answer?!?!? All they have to do is beat NY and the Bears? Interesting.........
 7 years ago '10        #743
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Pistol Peter said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #744
space
space
 regularjoe said:
It's time for McCarthy to go.
lmao wtf joe...yall almost beat the best team in the nfl with a backup...i mean i don't know whats going down up there but is it that serious brother
 7 years ago '04        #745
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Not going to lie. Even if the victory doesn't completel shatter our playoff hopes, we still NEEDED it. The confidence boost alone would've been great going into the final two weeks at home.
 7 years ago '09        #746
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22490 22490
 Pistol Peter said:
i almost died when he tried to call a timeout
i missed that !
 7 years ago '07        #747
space
space
 BrownBag said:
yo if the field is still frozen they gone let them n*ggas play regardless?
grimey a.ss s**t
 7 years ago '10        #748
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
a win is a win
 7 years ago '05        #749
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 peeyump said:
thats your answer?!?!? All they have to do is beat NY and the Bears? Interesting.........
Yeah..isn't that a lot better than if the Giants won today and this loss GB pretty much doesn't make it. The Giants loss was the key, and not GB having to win today. EVERYONE wrote them off this game. GB held their own tonight and that's confidence enough heading into the last two games. And the Giants just had that heart breaker.
 7 years ago '08        #750
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 klew said:
You control your destiny? Really? Even though the Bears have the head to head tiebreaker, a better overall record, a better division record, and a better conference record? Maybe Im missing something here.
 7 years ago '06        #751
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5647 5647
 Pistol Peter said:
grimey a.ss s**t
I don't like that s**t either. i'm not even about to lie.
 7 years ago '05        #752
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Not going to lie. Even if the victory doesn't completel shatter our playoff hopes, we still NEEDED it. The confidence boost alone would've been great going into the final two weeks at home.
They got that confidence I believe even with the loss.
 7 years ago '06        #753
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 Chief Dee said:
You control your destiny? Really? Even though the Bears have the head to head tiebreaker, a better overall record, a better division record, and a better conference record? Maybe Im missing something here.
wildcard, not division
 7 years ago '05        #754
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 864 864
 klew said:
thats ALL? i guess in that case yall didnt need to win this game
 7 years ago '05        #755
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
You are missing something. The Packers are playing for the wild card, not the division.
 7 years ago '07        #756
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
I don't like that s**t either. i'm not even about to lie.
they might as well be playing in the parking lot...somebody on bears radio said they should play the game in green bay and have it be free admission so you could hear boos all game like the cavs and heats game
 7 years ago '04        #757
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Chief Dee said:
Nah, this was a trap game for them comeing off of dominating us and the Jets then not getting Rodgers. I dont think this game represents the Patriots at all.
lmao @ trap game, y'all got worked by the same team we nearly beat with our backup, bears still suck
 7 years ago '05        #758
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
 slanger55 said:
thats ALL? i guess in that case yall didnt need to win this game
Hey they needed to beat the Giants anyways. But now they need to beat the Bears too. If they can't do that they don't belong in the playoffs anyways.
 7 years ago '04        #759
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Belichick looks like a beaten man and he just won. Man no wonder New England is so good. Your wins just ain't good enough for the man until it's for the big game.
 7 years ago '04        #760
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,417 | Props total: 13087 13087
 Pistol Peter said:
lmao wtf joe...yall almost beat the best team in the nfl with a backup...i mean i don't know whats going down up there but is it that serious brother
It's not just tonight. It's the culmination of losing too many close games. Tonight was the catalyst. If the Packers make the playoffs, he can stay, if they miss out, he's gotta go. I've always been in the minority of people who actually like McCarthy (he's a great QB coach), but after tonight, enough is enough now.

Slocum (special teams coach) needs to go tomorrow morning.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy