"Fresh out the frying pan into the fire" Green Bay Packers Vs. New England Patriots SNF

most viewed right now
 192
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
55 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 169
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 118
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #741
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,662 | Props total: 15386 15386
 Pistol Peter said:
i'll stop being a b**ch when you stop trying to spin this loss and controlled destiny s**t
If the Packers win out, I believe they're in as a wildcard.
 7 years ago '07        #742
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 regularjoe said:
Get the f**k outta here with that didn't cave. The Packers once again beat themselves.
lmaoooo...you gotta love packer fans man
 7 years ago '04        #743
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,662 | Props total: 15386 15386
 ozWinston said:
yeah, because they sacked themselves at the end of the game. and threw the int because they knew they were going to get the flag. c'mon son it was a tight game both ways get outta here with that homer s**t
I know Pats fans aren't talking homer s**t.
 7 years ago '09        #744
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,858 | Props total: 35182 35182
 regularjoe said:
I know Pats fans aren't talking homer s**t.
i guess you know wrong?
 7 years ago '05        #745
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,649 | Props total: 1602 1602
 Pistol Peter said:
i'll stop being a b**ch when you stop trying to spin this loss and controlled destiny s**t
This game never mattered pimpin. They controlled their own destiny AS SOON as the Giants lost.
 7 years ago '04        #746
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,662 | Props total: 15386 15386
 Pistol Peter said:
lmaoooo...you gotta love packer fans man
Missed tackles, bad playing calling, letting a f**king lineman run back a kickoff damn near to the endzone, dropped balls. Against who many consider the best team in the league. Led the majority of the game.

You can't tell me the Pats flat out beat the Packers. Prove me wrong.
 7 years ago '05        #747
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,649 | Props total: 1602 1602
 ozWinston said:
yeah, because they sacked themselves at the end of the game. and threw the int because they knew they were going to get the flag. c'mon son it was a tight game both ways get outta here with that homer s**t
I agree with you

On the other end you got agony bringing up the refs bulls**t
 7 years ago '07        #748
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 klew said:
This game never mattered pimpin. They controlled their own destiny AS SOON as the Giants lost.
fine...but just answer me this..who beat the packers tonight?..the patriots or themselves?
 7 years ago '04        #749
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,662 | Props total: 15386 15386
 klew said:
This game never mattered pimpin. They controlled their own destiny AS SOON as the Giants lost.
Every game matters.
 7 years ago '04        #750
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,662 | Props total: 15386 15386
 Pistol Peter said:
fine...but just answer me this..who beat the packers tonight?..the patriots or themselves?
Every team can't be fortunate enough to play 3 different teams 3rd string QB. With your starters, at home.... how'd your Bears do against the Pats?
 7 years ago '05        #751
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,649 | Props total: 1602 1602
 Pistol Peter said:
fine...but just answer me this..who beat the packers tonight?..the patriots or themselves?
Patriots. I'm proud of the way the team played, and I'm confident in the team in the final two weeks. Haters will hate though.
 7 years ago '07        #752
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 regularjoe said:
Missed tackles, bad playing calling, letting a f**king lineman run back a kickoff damn near to the endzone, dropped balls. Against who many consider the best team in the league. Led the majority of the game.

You can't tell me the Pats flat out beat the Packers. Prove me wrong.
Pick 6.
2 crucial sacks during the last drive.

Oh YAH..Packers beat themselves.
 12-19-2010, 09:56 PM         #753
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
klew is k!llin me with the game didnt matter stuff....if you win this you still have a good shot for the divison...
 7 years ago '04        #754
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,662 | Props total: 15386 15386
 m-f said:
Pick 6.
2 crucial sacks during the last drive.

Oh YAH..Packers beat themselves.
Those 2 sacks were credit to the Pats. The Pick 6 was ridiculous. 3 missed tackles, 4 if you count Flynn.
 7 years ago '04        #755
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,662 | Props total: 15386 15386
 bangab**ch said:
the packers are football gods. they never get beat by the team they're playing, they beat themselves.


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #756
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 regularjoe said:
Missed tackles, bad playing calling, letting a f**king lineman run back a kickoff damn near to the endzone, dropped balls. Against who many consider the best team in the league. Led the majority of the game.

You can't tell me the Pats flat out beat the Packers. Prove me wrong.
so another loss that the packers did not deserve...this is why people hate yall...yall don't own up to s**t
 12-19-2010, 09:59 PM         #757
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah im waiting for the "we could easily be undefeated"...seems like some dude brought that out last week
 7 years ago '05        #758
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,649 | Props total: 1602 1602
 Steveo54 said:
klew is k!llin me with the game didnt matter stuff....if you win this you still have a good shot for the divison...
Nobody expected GB to win. A win would have been great, but I was just happy as hell that the Giants loss.
 7 years ago '04        #759
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,662 | Props total: 15386 15386
 Pistol Peter said:
so another loss that the packers did not deserve...this is why people hate yall...yall don't own up to s**t
You own every loss. You are what your record is. My opinion is what it is, I don't give a f**k if anyone agrees or co-signs me.
 7 years ago '07        #760
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 regularjoe said:
Every team can't be fortunate enough to play 3 different teams 3rd string QB. With your starters, at home.... how'd your Bears do against the Pats?

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 73
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
condoms are lame as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
66 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
267 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy