"Fresh out the frying pan into the fire" Green Bay Packers Vs. New England Patriots SNF

most viewed right now
 137
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 101
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #721
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
 klew said:
Because all GB has to do is beat NY at home, and then the Bears also at home. Being able to stay with the best team in the NFL I'm pretty confident they can win the next two at home. Besides as a fan you want this. The Packers now control their destiny and if their not good enough then so be it. I won't be mad at that.
You control your destiny? Really? Even though the Bears have the head to head tiebreaker, a better overall record, a better division record, and a better conference record? Maybe Im missing something here.
 7 years ago '05        #722
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,648 | Props total: 1602 1602
 e G o Maniac said:
Not going to lie. Even if the victory doesn't completel shatter our playoff hopes, we still NEEDED it. The confidence boost alone would've been great going into the final two weeks at home.
They got that confidence I believe even with the loss.
 7 years ago '06        #723
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 Chief Dee said:
You control your destiny? Really? Even though the Bears have the head to head tiebreaker, a better overall record, a better division record, and a better conference record? Maybe Im missing something here.
wildcard, not division
 7 years ago '05        #724
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,769 | Props total: 1094 1094
 klew said:
Because all GB has to do is beat NY at home, and then the Bears also at home. Being able to stay with the best team in the NFL I'm pretty confident they can win the next two at home. Besides as a fan you want this. The Packers now control their destiny and if their not good enough then so be it. I won't be mad at that.
thats ALL? i guess in that case yall didnt need to win this game
 7 years ago '05        #725
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,648 | Props total: 1602 1602
 Chief Dee said:
You control your destiny? Really? Even though the Bears have the head to head tiebreaker, a better overall record, a better division record, and a better conference record? Maybe Im missing something here.
You are missing something. The Packers are playing for the wild card, not the division.
 7 years ago '07        #726
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 bangab**ch said:
I don't like that s**t either. i'm not even about to lie.
they might as well be playing in the parking lot...somebody on bears radio said they should play the game in green bay and have it be free admission so you could hear boos all game like the cavs and heats game
 7 years ago '04        #727
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Chief Dee said:
Nah, this was a trap game for them comeing off of dominating us and the Jets then not getting Rodgers. I dont think this game represents the Patriots at all.
lmao @ trap game, y'all got worked by the same team we nearly beat with our backup, bears still suck
 7 years ago '05        #728
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,648 | Props total: 1602 1602
 slanger55 said:
thats ALL? i guess in that case yall didnt need to win this game
Hey they needed to beat the Giants anyways. But now they need to beat the Bears too. If they can't do that they don't belong in the playoffs anyways.
 7 years ago '04        #729
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
Belichick looks like a beaten man and he just won. Man no wonder New England is so good. Your wins just ain't good enough for the man until it's for the big game.
 7 years ago '04        #730
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,659 | Props total: 15383 15383
 Pistol Peter said:
lmao wtf joe...yall almost beat the best team in the nfl with a backup...i mean i don't know whats going down up there but is it that serious brother
It's not just tonight. It's the culmination of losing too many close games. Tonight was the catalyst. If the Packers make the playoffs, he can stay, if they miss out, he's gotta go. I've always been in the minority of people who actually like McCarthy (he's a great QB coach), but after tonight, enough is enough now.

Slocum (special teams coach) needs to go tomorrow morning.
 7 years ago '07        #731
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 e G o Maniac said:
Belichick looks like a beaten man and he just won. Man no wonder New England is so good. Your wins just ain't good enough for the man until it's for the big game.
 7 years ago '06        #732
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
Great game. Packers had a good gameplan but the Patriots were tough and didn't cave. Collinsworth knows his stuff, but hate how he rides the team that's winning like they're the greatest in the world and when the other team isn't doing so good it's doom and gloom, he's a frontrunner like that.

Brady on the year after tonight

Rating - 109.9
Yards - 3,398
TD's - 29
Int's - 4

Collinsworth was saying how "superman isn't doing so super"? Brady finished the game 15/24, 2 TDs, 110 rating and only had the ball for like 19 minutes total.
 7 years ago '05        #733
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,648 | Props total: 1602 1602
Who doesn't want their team to control their own destiny? Who doesn't want their team to have one more chance at tying up a game? A third down defensive stop. Just one more shot. After losing to the Lions just having the chance to make the playoffs, and it being theirs to lose is the best thing a Packer fan could hope for.
 7 years ago '07        #734
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 klew said:
Who doesn't want their team to control their own destiny? Who doesn't want their team to have one more chance at tying up a game? A third down defensive stop. Just one more shot. After losing to the Lions just having the chance to make the playoffs, and it being theirs to lose is the best thing a Packer fan could hope for.
stfu klew
 7 years ago '04        #735
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,659 | Props total: 15383 15383
 beantown said:
Great game. Packers had a good gameplan but the Patriots were tough and didn't cave. Collinsworth knows his stuff, but hate how he rides the team that's winning like they're the greatest in the world and when the other team isn't doing so good it's doom and gloom, he's a frontrunner like that.

Brady on the year after tonight

Rating - 109.9
Yards - 3,398
TD's - 29
Int's - 4

Collinsworth was saying how "superman isn't doing so super"? Brady finished the game 15/24, 2 TDs, 110 rating and only had the ball for like 19 minutes total.
Get the f**k outta here with that didn't cave. The Packers once again beat themselves.
 7 years ago '05        #736
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,648 | Props total: 1602 1602
 Pistol Peter said:
stfu klew
Stop being a b**ch Pistol.
 7 years ago '04        #737
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,659 | Props total: 15383 15383
 GangstaSins said:
:hay: refs :hay:
Make another alias.
 7 years ago '07        #738
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 klew said:
Stop being a b**ch Pistol.
i'll stop being a b**ch when you stop trying to spin this loss and controlled destiny s**t
 7 years ago '05        #739
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,648 | Props total: 1602 1602
 GangstaSins said:
:hay: refs :hay:
The refs? f**k outta here agony
 7 years ago '09        #740
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,805 | Props total: 34933 34933
 regularjoe said:
Get the f**k outta here with that didn't cave. The Packers once again beat themselves.
yeah, because they sacked themselves at the end of the game. and threw the int because they knew they were going to get the flag. c'mon son it was a tight game both ways get outta here with that homer s**t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
131 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
46 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
82 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
92 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy