"Fresh out the frying pan into the fire" Green Bay Packers Vs. New England Patriots SNF

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-15-2010, 05:44 PM         #21
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steveo54 said:
im not saying it will happen but dont get too c*cky it wouldnt be unheard to happen again
Don't get too greedy, be happy we are not 13-0, enjoy those losses for awhile.

7 years ago '07        #22
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
I heard Rodgers wont even attempt practice til friday...

its crazy, at the beginning of the season I was expecting to see rodgers tear this D up...Now I'm expecting a Pats blowout
 12-15-2010, 05:46 PM         #23
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Don't get too greedy, be happy we are not 13-0, enjoy those losses for awhile.

greedy about what?

god forbid the blasphemy i bestowed on thy beloved patriots kind sir
 12-15-2010, 05:49 PM         #24
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steveo54 said:
greedy about what?
Wishing death upon New England, I frown upon such language.

Long live New England and death to the NFL, dare I say that?
 12-15-2010, 05:50 PM         #25
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoa what the f**ks up with the quotes? im not a fan

im not even wishing death upon them, just saying it COULD happen...i dont give a f**k about the afc until the bears play the jets

i take that back, im wishing them to beat the s**t outta the packers, so i guess i do care about the afc
 12-15-2010, 06:02 PM         #26
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steveo54 said:
i dont give a f**k about the afc until the bears play the jets
Oh New York, what memories of when we conquered thee. Thou imagine a time when East was in ruins? Thy restored faith to the glory lands.

[pic - click to view]

12-15-2010, 06:05 PM         #27
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get your a.ss in here

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #28
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
should be a close one, with pats winning by 28
 12-15-2010, 06:37 PM         #29
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
should be a close one, with pats winning by 28
How come you and Peter Pan talk down on Vick and the Eagles but fear a man like Brady? Where is that homerism we have witnessed all season?
 12-15-2010, 06:39 PM         #30
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
How come you and Peter Pan talk down on Vick and the Eagles but fear a man like Brady? Where is that homerism we have witnessed all season?
that loss to the lions took all the spunk out of the packer faithful
 12-15-2010, 06:45 PM         #31
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steveo54 said:
that loss to the lions took all the spunk out of the packer faithful
I think he is only faithful to Rodgers, because the Packers defense is still decent right? Not like he is the team. Flynn might go off on our secondary.
 7 years ago '04        #32
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
We obviously have a better chance with Rodgers, but let's face it, we are a pass heavy team. We rely on a QB that can execute on all 6 cylinders. Our running game will have to completely transform if we want to take the pressure off Flynn. McCarthy said he felt like we could run the ball a lot more last week and he's right. I hope he strikes a nice balance against the Patriots and limits Flynn to the quick pass system and let our amazing YAC receivers earn their contracts. Our defense is solid, but it's Brady: dude has played two of the top defenses back to back and sliced em up like Christmas ham.
 7 years ago '04        #33
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 smokeweed101. said:
I don't fear Brady at all, I've just been reading lately that Rodgers is most likely out, and that is where t doubts come from, if he does play and is at full strength I think we have a great chance
 12-15-2010, 08:14 PM         #34
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even if rodgers does play it'll be a tough game he hasn't practiced all week. Plus we're playing the pats in their house it would be a tough game regardless.
 7 years ago '05        #35
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1171 1171

[pic - click to view]

go patriots :dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #36
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
Our down the field passing is key to us and I'm not sure if Flynn can throw any further than Pennington could. I think our defense can keep the game close enough but Flynn would have to play a perfect game in order for us to win. Even with Rodgers in you would think GB losses by a last second field goal. They don't get blown out. Haven't been behind in games much. Don't give up a lot of points. So it'll be interesting to see if New England can light us up. If they do I don't see anyone stopping them the rest of the way. Woodhead worries me. I think he's gonna have a big game against us.
 7 years ago '08        #37
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Steve, dont even worry aabout stat padder Aaron Rodgers. He has lost to every legit squad this season and has one semi impressive win all year. And that's against a Jets team whose offense seems to get damn near shutout every other week. Plus they have no running game with or without Rodgers so either he or Flynn has to carry them. And that aint happening. They have no way to control the time of possession and the little short passes for yac by Brady will dominate the Packers.
 7 years ago '04        #38
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
Steve, dont even worry aabout stat padder Aaron Rodgers. He has lost to every legit squad this season and has one semi impressive win all year. And that's against a Jets team whose offense seems to get damn near shutout every other week. Plus they have no running game with or without Rodgers so either he or Flynn has to carry them. And that aint happening. They have no way to control the time of possession and the little short passes for yac by Brady will dominate the Packers.
Because all of your wins were just nothing short of impressive!
 7 years ago '04        #39
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
Wk 1: Won by 5 against Detroit - Unimpressive
Wk 2: Won by 7 against Dallas - Unimpressive
Wk 3: Won by 3 against Green Bay - Impressive
Wk 4: Lost by 14 against New York G - Unimpressive
Wk 5: Won by 17 against Carolina - Unimpressive
Wk 6: Lost by 3 to Seattle - Unimpressive
Wk 7: Lost by 3 against Washington - Unimpressive
Wk 8: Bye
Wk 9: Won by 3 against Buffalo - Unimpressive
Wk 10: Won by 14 against Minnesota - Unimpressive
Wk 11: Shut Miami out - Unimpressive (but you get Brownie points for them beating the Jets and the Packers)
Wk 12: Won by 5 against Philadelphia - Impressive
Wk 13: Won by 4 against Detroit - Unimpressive (Brownie points)
Wk 14: Lost by 29 against New England

Don't act like your schedule has just been the toughest schedule in the league. Two of your wins came against playoff contenders. The rest were against teams who expected to make noise and didn't live up and teams who are just plain bad. (And you even lost to a couple of those "just plain bad" teams.) I'm not saying Green Bay hasn't had their share of bad losses and unimpressive wins this year, but I'm tired of you Chicago f**gots trying to make it seem like ya'll are just beasting on the league.

Last edited by EGO; 12-16-2010 at 06:19 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #40
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5309 5309
I'm nervous as hell for this game

Seems like the Patriots are getting better every week and we're....idk, hopefully we got our s**t together after last week...and if Rodgers doesn't play
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy