Waka Flocka Flame On Lyricism: "I'm Not In The Booth Trying To Goddamn Rap Big Words"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 thatruest said:
There's ALWAYS this guy that ruins it for everybody. You live in a white man's country and b**ch? Lol. I'm hispanic but goddamn, know where you're living before you say some dumb s**t like that.
White man's country?

Please don't go there.
 12-15-2010, 02:15 PM         #42
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
White man's country?

Please don't go there.
Is this not white man's country? C'mon now.............you cats are k!lling me, cause you like hiphop the world some how has changed? You still dont respect me a black man
 12-15-2010, 02:18 PM         #43
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
He's right. At the end of the day, big words is just a facade to confuse the masses.
sarcasm or stupidity?
 12-15-2010, 02:19 PM         #44
blackshampoo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theoriginaljay said:
Being intelligent in this world is undervalued
I agree.
 7 years ago '04        #45
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,713 | Props total: 2009 2009
 SM said:
Anybody could memorize big words, put 'em together. I could do that.

Thank GOD for music, b/c it opened some doors for people.

Memorizing big words? You don't memorize the words.. It just comes natural. How? Through an education, which he lacks...

He can't put together a simple sentence. Somebody needs to help this man.
 12-15-2010, 02:23 PM         #46
blackshampoo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TBX said:
The writer lost Waka in the first sentence.

Probably can't understand his contract either.
Waka is a f**kin' idiot. "He's stupid, but he knows he's stupid, and that almost makes him smart"
 12-15-2010, 02:24 PM         #47
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatruest said:
But yes at the moment this is a white man's country. Don't fool yourself, Kool-Aid.
you either you chilupa eating bastard
 12-15-2010, 02:25 PM         #48
blackshampoo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatruest said:
That's the way whites depict this country to be. I'll be the first motherf**ker that says they stole it but this ain't about that. I'm just saying stop bringing up motherf**king race cards. This s**t has nothing to do with race. I don't see white people all over radio making gimmick tracks making the buck if anything and when I have seen one (Eminem) he's used pretty decent technique and he's made up with quality spread throughout records unlike these gimmick black rappers who make gimmick albums all day, every day sooo......we could start the argument and I'll play devil's advocate all day.
I'm black and agree with what's being said here.
 7 years ago '10        #49
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
so waka thinks in order to be lyrical you have to rap big words??? big word to waka is anything over 2 syllables
 12-15-2010, 02:30 PM         #50
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatruest said:
I'm an american raised puerto rican. Your statement failed, son. If anything, you said more about yourself just then.
well eat some plaintans and some rice and beans and stfu b**ch
 7 years ago '04        #51
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,035 | Props total: 6766 6766
he need to tighten up his flow AT LEAST
 12-15-2010, 02:38 PM         #52
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatruest said:
I'm not taking shots at you, son. We've got a lot of grown dudes on this board, don't make this forum a mockery with your empty insults. Just debate. There's no need for the useless s**t. Act like a dude. Don't turn into a b**ch.
Whatever Homes or Vato, Im not sure what you people like to call yourselves.......lmao

Im just f**king around bored as s**t.....ill cool it out
 7 years ago '10        #53
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
Creativity and talents mirror that of raw intelligence, when the world changes and the ignorant refuses to evolve, ignorance get left behind. Look at hip hop and you tell me where it's at

To those who agree with him, you're only looking at it from the side that's "why be something you're not" the same thing could be said to that of a street rat whose trying to live the good life, by your logic, that street rat should die because he's attempting to be something he or she is not, which is a successful individual
 12-15-2010, 02:46 PM         #54
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatruest said:
Lol, every single aimed insult though was directed at mexicans.
I don't take this s**t serious though but I do want to point it out just for next time.
Alright so no Sombaros for you got it..........what about that nasty a.ss lime and chilli powder candy, you dont do that either huh?
 7 years ago '10        #55
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
 Gm0ney85 said:
when the ignorant justify ignorance... everyone loses..

especially the ones who say.. "damn he's right"... cuz they following a dumb a.ss to the point of believing what they say actually makes sense...

its like he saying, i dont gotta be smart in my music.. cuz im not smart in real life..lol

well it aint about being smart in lyrics...its more about the real life.. at least TRY to get more intelligent instead of being content with being stupid..then your lyrics will improve at the same time..
 12-15-2010, 02:56 PM         #56
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:
Waka is a living, breathing parody of 00s hip hop
EXACTLY.

This guy is the biggest joke in the industry.
 7 years ago '05        #57
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,372 | Props total: 470 470
nicca it was luck.. luckily gucci got on and put u in da spotlight like his song nicca...
f**k outta here...
 7 years ago '08        #58
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$27,998 | Props total: 19872 19872
 WEREWOLF said:
he dropped one hot a.ss album but this n*gga got alot of growing up to do
 7 years ago '10        #59
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 thatruest said:
I agree but the reality is he's a rapper, partaking in mainstream music. Music that has a buzz at the moment so he's collecting his money. Successful individual for the time being, sir. Creativity and talents are not what major record labels sign ya for. Business is business.

Yeah , the rap industry isn't looking for intelligence because intelligence = free will, part of the reason why a lot of things are out of whack but that's a different story. What bothers me about this entire issue is why the ignorant become famous while the intelligent dies out, I mean, I could give two s**ts about Waka but when you have people who co-sign the ignorance thats when it's an issue. It's not the artist whose f**ked up, it's the fans who follow the dumb s**t and rejoice whenever something like this gets blown up.

Waka in my opinion makes Sarah Palin look like a Yale Graduate when he speaks, but since a lt of people are afraid to call him out on the bulls**t, they instead agree because they don't want to be called, "hater," and that's what I was getting at
 12-15-2010, 03:09 PM         #60
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guy continues to prove how stupid he is with such pride & ease....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy