The Denver Channel: Melo to NJ a done deal?!

most viewed right now
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,578 | Props total: 558 558
 dubs07 said:
Why is this not on sportscenter...fake a.ss twitter account
why you mad boss?

8 - 4 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 66% 101 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 16-22, Rank #607 | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 7 years ago '05        #102
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1 1
knicks are about to get destroyed tonight when will they learn they are not an elite team?
 7 years ago '05        #103
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,670 | Props total: 15301 15301
 A.O.™ said:
When Amare is at the 5.. and Amare is only 6'10 or 6'11 our PF is 6'8.. so miss me with the other players have to step up s**t.. we are undersized...

and again can you STFU already with the beat the top teams in the league s**t...

Chicago beat the Lakers, we smacked the s**t out of Chicago..

Indiana beat the Lakers, etc...

Teams are going to lose, the goal is to bounce back, and keep winning.
we didn't even have our second best player, and on top of that wasn't even 10 games into the season yet.. We are hardly the same team as we were before...

we are blowing out teams you gave 100+ points too and came down the stretch with..
 7 years ago '07        #104
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,677 | Props total: 837 837
 Rockobox said:

[pic - click to view]

welp, guess everyone's whippin out their Kidd and Kenyon jerseys out the closet
I miss these days
 7 years ago '07        #105
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
Sweeten the pot for him to say no

Nets Lost
 7 years ago '10        #106
ineedmusic23 2 heat pts
space
space
$844 | Props total: 265 265
 SuppaSlick said:
Hmm, that move by New jersey would make sense...
It definitely makes sense. NJ has 5 first round picks in the next 3 years I believe. They’ll be ballin in no time. :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '07        #107
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 ineedmusic23 said:
It definitely makes sense. NJ has 5 first round picks in the next 3 years I believe. They’ll be ballin in no time. :dancingcool:
Do you know who picks they have if you've noticed the drafts are getting worst each year.....only about 4 rookies are actually getting significant burn...Fields is looking like the greatest pick of last years draft not named wall
 12-15-2010, 10:00 AM         #108
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
we didn't even have our second best player, and on top of that wasn't even 10 games into the season yet.. We are hardly the same team as we were before...

we are blowing out teams you gave 100+ points too and came down the stretch with..
You still singing that Boozer song?

fivetreyfour said:
GTFOH wit that smack the sh!t outta Chicago garbage...yall won by 8 points and damn near shot 70 % from 3. 16 treys, that shoulda been a blow out. Thats the difference between me and you joe, I aint getting all geeked just cuz my team beat the defending champs and got a little 6 game winning streak going. They still need to prove it by taking down some more of the "elite" teams. Until the Bulls can beat a Boston or Orlando, I aint bragging about their record or win streaks. Good luck to your team though, and see ya on Christmas day for round 2.
Like I said we smacked the s**t out of Chicago... ya bum a.ss n*ggas was down 20 the whole f**king game.. Get real.. when the refs swallowed they whistle and allowed you bum a.ss n*ggas to get back in the game...

Acting like we suppose to cry cause we shot 70% from downtown on your court...lol stfu!

Only thing you Knick haters got...

Your on a win streak Because the teams you play are under .500
You only beat Denver and New Orleans Because their slumping..
You only beat Chicago Because you shot 73% from 3..

Give it a f**king rest with the excuses..

Last edited by A.O.™; 12-15-2010 at 10:02 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #109
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
During NYC visit, Carmelo made unfavorable Nets-Clippers comparison

What struck me most about these past few days of the Carmelo Anthony saga is what Nuggets GM Masai Ujiri kept indicating as he stood on the Garden court Sunday before Denver faced the Knicks.

Ujiri will do what's best for the Nuggets. He did not say he would do what's best for Carmelo. Ujiri did not say he'd do what's best for the Knicks, who can't compete with the Nets on a trade offer after this three-way Nets deal netting them more first-round picks becomes complete.

Then there was Anthony's telling remark after Saturday's practice at the Reebok Club on the Upper West Side when he raised the possibility of the Nets not getting out of the "Lakers-Clippers'' rut - even after the move to Brooklyn in two years.

"We shall see,'' Anthony said of the Nets move to Brooklyn. "A lot of people are waiting for that team to move to Brooklyn to see how it's going to turn out – if it's going to be a Lakers-Clippers situation or what.''

Reading between the lines, that did not sound like a man eager to get to Newark, appearing to compare the Knicks to the Lakers and the Clippers to the Nets. Obviously the Nets and Nuggets believe Carmelo will come around to being a Brooklyn Nets pioneer.

"I don't know if there's a deadline in my mind,'' Ujiri said Sunday. "We'll do what's best for the organization. I will have to do what's best for the organization. I'm confident in myself I'll do the best for the organization. And I love Melo. We'll see how it works out.''

The Nets have everything the Nuggets want – a top prospect in Derrick Favors and all those first-round picks after their three-way deal with the Lakers and Rockets become official. They have an offer the Nuggets probably can't refuse. The only thing they appear not to have is Melo's blessing – if Chris Sheridan's source is correct.

So it could get ugly between Nuggets brass and Anthony, who could join the Knicks if he has the guts – and genuine championship aspirations – to wait until July 1st. That way, his beloved Knicks won't have to give up any of their a.ssets, which will have to include probably two of the four young players, Danilo Gallinari, Wilson Chandler, Landry Fields or Anthony Randolph.

Anthony does not want to wait, as he specified Sunday, and risk the lockout and new CBA, that his first order of business was signing either an extend-and-trade or sign the extension to stay in Denver by February.

My advice to Melo - if you really care about winning a title - wait till July.
 12-15-2010, 10:37 AM         #110
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Denver GM is a d!ck!
 7 years ago '07        #111
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Nets trade young talent for some first round picks in the late 20's to use in a Melo trade they can't complete

Nets lost
 7 years ago '07        #112
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
"We shall see,'' Anthony said of the Nets move to Brooklyn. "A lot of people are waiting for that team to move to Brooklyn to see how it's going to turn out – if it's going to be a Lakers-Clippers situation or what.''

East Coast Clippers

Nets lost.
 7 years ago '05        #113
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
space
$37,222 | Props total: 1678 1678
 revolution03 said:
why would u go to the nets
 7 years ago '05        #114
Nycsom1985 
space
space
$1,719 | Props total: 11 11
He has to agree to a long term contract with NJ. . . Which he's not gonna do.
 7 years ago '05        #115
iggyemu 
space
space
$25,281 | Props total: 5694 5694
Unfortunately for the Nets the writing has been on the wall since before the season. Their package has already been known. They have the best package....that will never change. Not the Knicks or anyone else can compare with the Nets' offer for Melo.

It's just very clear that Melo and his agent are indeed adamant about going to the Knicks. The Nuggets aren't holding out for a better offer from the Nets. They have it. If they had the freedom to deal him there he would be have been dealt before the season started. Melo is tying their hands. He wants to go to the Knicks and the Nuggets are trying their best to work things out with them. Melo has always been pulling the strings. He is using all of his leverage to get to where he wants while of course publicly acting as if it is all out of his control.
 7 years ago '09        #116
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 860 860
 theFREAK said:
RT @espn: Carmelo Anthony had a secret visit with Zygi Wilf & will start at QB for the Vikings in 2011

RT @ESPN Filed to NBA: Mark Cuban buys Denver Nuggets n has Carmelo Anthony traded to the Dallas Mavericks for Keith Van Horn

RT @espn Sources: Denver Nuggets Carmelo Anthony to WCW for Macho Man Randy Savage.

12-15-2010, 11:58 AM         #117
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrownBag said:
Being a knicks fan all my life and I'm cool with this. We don't need melo. We amare and gallo and shields!!!! Come on now melo just wouldn't fit in.

Knicks won!
 7 years ago '04        #118
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 285 285
 Rockobox said:

[pic - click to view]

welp, guess everyone's whippin out their Kidd and Kenyon jerseys out the closet
memories
 7 years ago '04        #119
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 954 954
 BrownBag said:
Being a knicks fan all my life and I'm cool with this. We don't need melo. We amare and gallo and shields!!!! Come on now melo just wouldn't fit in.

Knicks won!
bulls fan tryin to convert
 7 years ago '06        #120
marcusaka50 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$31,136 | Props total: 11368 11368
If Melo signs an extention then he will go to the Nets but Melo could play hard ball and not sign the extention and go to NYK next year.
Home      

most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
40 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
70 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1334 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
126 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
308 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
43 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
208 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy