The Denver Channel: Melo to NJ a done deal?!

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,408 | Props total: 889 889
 A.O.™ said:
That's right come playoff time we will be #1 in blocks like we are right now... funny the s**t you fools exclude.. especially since most of you clowns don't watch knick games ya don't know s**t... we give up that many points because 1. Turiaf has been injured and has played limited minutes 2. My man Mosgov is a rookie so they call fouls on him for just being on the court. 3. Randolph hasn't been doing much.. which leads us to Amare playing the 5. Amare is also our leading scorer, and when Amare has 2 or 3 fouls in the 3rd quarter he has to give up easy baskets so he can stay on the floor...

Go to bed...
I've caught about 9-10 Knick games so far this year....Miss me with that bullsh!t! This the NBA joe, injuries and rookies is all part of the game. Cats gonna step up, some gonna step back..happens every year. When these dudes sustain that winning against some of the top teams in the L then I'll be one of the 1st to give up to them. I just call it like I see it, aint no sugar coating here. Mike D's system has always been known for giving up points, so I guess that's gonna change cause he in the Big Apple now huh...
 12-15-2010, 08:52 AM         #102
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fivetreyfour said:
I've caught about 9-10 Knick games so far this year....Miss me with that bullsh!t! This the NBA joe, injuries and rookies is all part of the game. Cats gonna step up, some gonna step back..happens every year. When these dudes sustain that winning against some of the top teams in the L then I'll be one of the 1st to give up to them. I just call it like I see it, aint no sugar coating here. Mike D's system has always been known for giving up points, so I guess that's gonna change cause he in the Big Apple now huh...
When Amare is at the 5.. and Amare is only 6'10 or 6'11 our PF is 6'8.. so miss me with the other players have to step up s**t.. we are undersized...

and again can you STFU already with the beat the top teams in the league s**t...

Chicago beat the Lakers, we smacked the s**t out of Chicago..

Indiana beat the Lakers, etc...

Teams are going to lose, the goal is to bounce back, and keep winning.
 7 years ago '07        #103
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 P. Dedos said:
knicks lost
 7 years ago '07        #104
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 dubs07 said:
Why is this not on sportscenter...fake a.ss twitter account
why you mad boss?
 7 years ago '05        #105
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
knicks are about to get destroyed tonight when will they learn they are not an elite team?
 7 years ago '07        #106
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,408 | Props total: 889 889
 A.O.™ said:
When Amare is at the 5.. and Amare is only 6'10 or 6'11 our PF is 6'8.. so miss me with the other players have to step up s**t.. we are undersized...

and again can you STFU already with the beat the top teams in the league s**t...

GTFOH wit that smack the sh!t outta Chicago garbage...yall won by 8 points and damn near shot 70 % from 3. 16 treys, that shoulda been a blow out. Thats the difference between me and you joe, I aint getting all geeked just cuz my team beat the defending champs and got a little 6 game winning streak going. They still need to prove it by taking down some more of the "elite" teams. Until the Bulls can beat a Boston or Orlando, I aint bragging about their record or win streaks. Good luck to your team though, and see ya on Christmas day for round 2.
 7 years ago '05        #107
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,732 | Props total: 12532 12532
 A.O.™ said:

we didn't even have our second best player, and on top of that wasn't even 10 games into the season yet.. We are hardly the same team as we were before...

we are blowing out teams you gave 100+ points too and came down the stretch with..
 7 years ago '07        #108
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Rockobox said:

[pic - click to view]

welp, guess everyone's whippin out their Kidd and Kenyon jerseys out the closet
I miss these days
 7 years ago '07        #109
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Sweeten the pot for him to say no

Nets Lost
 7 years ago '10        #110
ineedmusic23 2 heat pts
space
space
$775 | Props total: 152 152
 SuppaSlick said:
Hmm, that move by New jersey would make sense...
It definitely makes sense. NJ has 5 first round picks in the next 3 years I believe. They’ll be ballin in no time. :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '07        #111
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 ineedmusic23 said:
It definitely makes sense. NJ has 5 first round picks in the next 3 years I believe. They’ll be ballin in no time. :dancingcool:
Do you know who picks they have if you've noticed the drafts are getting worst each year.....only about 4 rookies are actually getting significant burn...Fields is looking like the greatest pick of last years draft not named wall
 12-15-2010, 11:00 AM         #112
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
we didn't even have our second best player, and on top of that wasn't even 10 games into the season yet.. We are hardly the same team as we were before...

we are blowing out teams you gave 100+ points too and came down the stretch with..
You still singing that Boozer song?

fivetreyfour said:
GTFOH wit that smack the sh!t outta Chicago garbage...yall won by 8 points and damn near shot 70 % from 3. 16 treys, that shoulda been a blow out. Thats the difference between me and you joe, I aint getting all geeked just cuz my team beat the defending champs and got a little 6 game winning streak going. They still need to prove it by taking down some more of the "elite" teams. Until the Bulls can beat a Boston or Orlando, I aint bragging about their record or win streaks. Good luck to your team though, and see ya on Christmas day for round 2.
Like I said we smacked the s**t out of Chicago... ya bum a.ss n*ggas was down 20 the whole f**king game.. Get real.. when the refs swallowed they whistle and allowed you bum a.ss n*ggas to get back in the game...

Acting like we suppose to cry cause we shot 70% from downtown on your court...lol stfu!

Only thing you Knick haters got...

Your on a win streak Because the teams you play are under .500
You only beat Denver and New Orleans Because their slumping..
You only beat Chicago Because you shot 73% from 3..

Give it a f**king rest with the excuses..

Last edited by A.O.™; 12-15-2010 at 11:02 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #113
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
During NYC visit, Carmelo made unfavorable Nets-Clippers comparison

What struck me most about these past few days of the Carmelo Anthony saga is what Nuggets GM Masai Ujiri kept indicating as he stood on the Garden court Sunday before Denver faced the Knicks.

Ujiri will do what's best for the Nuggets. He did not say he would do what's best for Carmelo. Ujiri did not say he'd do what's best for the Knicks, who can't compete with the Nets on a trade offer after this three-way Nets deal netting them more first-round picks becomes complete.

Then there was Anthony's telling remark after Saturday's practice at the Reebok Club on the Upper West Side when he raised the possibility of the Nets not getting out of the "Lakers-Clippers'' rut - even after the move to Brooklyn in two years.

"We shall see,'' Anthony said of the Nets move to Brooklyn. "A lot of people are waiting for that team to move to Brooklyn to see how it's going to turn out – if it's going to be a Lakers-Clippers situation or what.''

Reading between the lines, that did not sound like a man eager to get to Newark, appearing to compare the Knicks to the Lakers and the Clippers to the Nets. Obviously the Nets and Nuggets believe Carmelo will come around to being a Brooklyn Nets pioneer.

"I don't know if there's a deadline in my mind,'' Ujiri said Sunday. "We'll do what's best for the organization. I will have to do what's best for the organization. I'm confident in myself I'll do the best for the organization. And I love Melo. We'll see how it works out.''

The Nets have everything the Nuggets want – a top prospect in Derrick Favors and all those first-round picks after their three-way deal with the Lakers and Rockets become official. They have an offer the Nuggets probably can't refuse. The only thing they appear not to have is Melo's blessing – if Chris Sheridan's source is correct.

So it could get ugly between Nuggets brass and Anthony, who could join the Knicks if he has the guts – and genuine championship aspirations – to wait until July 1st. That way, his beloved Knicks won't have to give up any of their a.ssets, which will have to include probably two of the four young players, Danilo Gallinari, Wilson Chandler, Landry Fields or Anthony Randolph.

Anthony does not want to wait, as he specified Sunday, and risk the lockout and new CBA, that his first order of business was signing either an extend-and-trade or sign the extension to stay in Denver by February.

My advice to Melo - if you really care about winning a title - wait till July.
 12-15-2010, 11:37 AM         #114
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Denver GM is a d!ck!
 7 years ago '07        #115
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Nets trade young talent for some first round picks in the late 20's to use in a Melo trade they can't complete

Nets lost
 7 years ago '07        #116
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
"We shall see,'' Anthony said of the Nets move to Brooklyn. "A lot of people are waiting for that team to move to Brooklyn to see how it's going to turn out – if it's going to be a Lakers-Clippers situation or what.''

East Coast Clippers

Nets lost.
 7 years ago '05        #117
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,989 | Props total: 1313 1313
 revolution03 said:
why would u go to the nets
 7 years ago '05        #118
Nycsom1985 
space
space
$1,715 | Props total: 10 10
He has to agree to a long term contract with NJ. . . Which he's not gonna do.
 7 years ago '05        #119
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,781 | Props total: 4880 4880
Unfortunately for the Nets the writing has been on the wall since before the season. Their package has already been known. They have the best package....that will never change. Not the Knicks or anyone else can compare with the Nets' offer for Melo.

It's just very clear that Melo and his agent are indeed adamant about going to the Knicks. The Nuggets aren't holding out for a better offer from the Nets. They have it. If they had the freedom to deal him there he would be have been dealt before the season started. Melo is tying their hands. He wants to go to the Knicks and the Nuggets are trying their best to work things out with them. Melo has always been pulling the strings. He is using all of his leverage to get to where he wants while of course publicly acting as if it is all out of his control.
 7 years ago '09        #120
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 theFREAK said:
RT @espn: Carmelo Anthony had a secret visit with Zygi Wilf & will start at QB for the Vikings in 2011

RT @ESPN Filed to NBA: Mark Cuban buys Denver Nuggets n has Carmelo Anthony traded to the Dallas Mavericks for Keith Van Horn

RT @espn Sources: Denver Nuggets Carmelo Anthony to WCW for Macho Man Randy Savage.

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy