The Denver Channel: Melo to NJ a done deal?!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-15-2010, 03:10 AM         #81
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
List the teams you have played this year and compare them to the nets.

The teams you have faced have a combined 40% winning percentage.
You have a reading comprehension problem. Where am I arguing opposing team win percentage??
 7 years ago '10        #82
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,381 | Props total: 9661 9661
List the teams you have played this year and compare them to the nets.

The teams you have faced have a combined 40% winning percentage.
Dam I feel ur anger over the keyboard
 12-15-2010, 03:17 AM         #83
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
assuming? You need to come up with another answer brah. RANDOLPH ISNT WORTH A BAG OF CHIPS. NOT even a QUARTER DRINK. YOU WONT GET ANYTHING FOR HIM. MARK MY f**kEN WORDS.
Thanks for proving my point about you a.ssuming. You have no idea what you're talking about. Just talking out ya a.ss and hoping people think you know what you're talking about.

Time for your nap now
 12-15-2010, 03:22 AM         #84
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[quote]YOU. Mr the nets will have a better record then the Knicks this year. Now go sit in the corner and pray for melo to want to be on your team.

^^you

That still has nothing to do with the point. Your opinion about the teams the Knicks have beaten is irrelevant. Because this kid was proclaiming the Knicks to be this years nets.

But see when you Jump into other convos AGAIN no knowing what you're talking about. You AGAIN look stupid.

Reflect and simmer down.

Last edited by HotepSuns; 12-15-2010 at 03:26 AM..
 12-15-2010, 03:23 AM         #85
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not that enthusiastic of Melo coming to play for the Knicks. You can ask my mans, ginobili 20 why. He has broken down the flaws in his game.
 12-15-2010, 03:28 AM         #86
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
please......my point is perfectly valid.

LET ME GUESS YOUR NEXT POST WILL SAY a.ssUMPTION. a.ssUMPTION.
Sure if I was arguing the point. But all you're doing is coming with excuses to try and nullify the point. Which is impossible b
 12-15-2010, 03:31 AM         #87
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol please................ a.ssumptions are made in every field.....I just made a educated guess and said randolph is a piece of s**t and has no value. I know it and your own coach knows it.
An educated guess??? When Houston was offering the same first round pick for Randolph??

For the love of god. Please stop embarrassing yourself.
 7 years ago '04        #88
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,765 | Props total: 13148 13148
Reports from a Denver-area television station that Carmelo Anthony has been traded to the Nets have been categorically denied by the Nuggets.

Vice president of basketball operations Masai Ujiri told FanHouse it's false and that Anthony will be with the team on Thursday when they play San Antonio.

"It's terrible,'' Anthony told FanHouse about such a rumor coming up. "There's no truth to it.''

Read more:
dunno if this was quoted but close this thread lol
 12-15-2010, 03:55 AM         #89
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when? are we making a.ssumptions? Sorry bro but your a joke. Every time you respond a.ssumption a.ssumption a.ssumption......I even told you to look up previous trades for other superstars. Let me ask you something..... Why isn't melo a knick yet?
If actual trade discussion is a.ssuming that's exactly what I'm doing. But it sounds more like the same old story with you kid. You don't know what you're talking about. Try this thing called google. It's your friend.

Melo isn't a knick because he hasn't been traded to the new York knicks.
 12-15-2010, 04:09 AM         #90
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao @ using google. Son its a search engine not a question & answer engine.

WILL CARMELO GO TO THE KNICKS OR THE NETS?

ITS NOT A f**kEN MAGIC 8 BALL

Son you don't have anything to give them.
I'm saying use google to find out about the Randolph for houstons first pick genius with the impeccable reading comprehension.

Your anger over not knowing what will happen is amusing.

And @reporter a.ssuming. The story isn't coming from a reporter twit. Yo I'm done.

Goodnight.
 7 years ago '06        #91
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 stunna2004 said:
dunno if this was quoted but close this thread lol
you believing a source from realGM.

I hope this goes through.. Harris-Melo-Lopez would be fun to watch. If not then it's all good, we keep working on improving the team but it would make sense of trading T-Will (triple dub machine in the future) for picks.
 12-15-2010, 06:00 AM         #92
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Denver Channel lost.
 7 years ago '10        #93
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
this sounds like a few years back when Portland traded Rasheed Wallace to Atlanta then they turned around and traded him to the Detroit type of situation...
 12-15-2010, 06:36 AM         #94
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fivetreyfour said:
The lil 8 game winning streak is impressive...but lets not overlook the quality of your opponents these last 8 games. N.O been falling back to earth and Denver looks like a middle of the pack team out west. The other 6 games ya'll won have been against teams thats butter soft. Start holding teams under 90-95 points consistently then I'll start worrying about the Knickerbockers.
I mean it really never ends... discrediting the Knicks is all you n*ggas do...

How 'bout we just beat the teams on the schedule, and when we get to the playoffs we talk about the quality of our opponents then?
 7 years ago '07        #95
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 INF4MOUS said:
Good thing nobody on the Knicks roster, or related to the Knicks or the NBA at all cares who you're worrying about
I see all these years of irrelevance got these Knick fans a little sensitive. It's good for the NBA that you guys are at least competing, but 5 games against teams above .500, giving up 107 points a game, and 29th so far in strength of schedule

Looking like the NY Suns to me....good for a decent amount of wins in the regular season but come playoff time
 7 years ago '06        #96
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,278 | Props total: 185 185
delusional nets fans lost again
 7 years ago '09        #97
kmj09 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 128 128
this is getting sad .......wtfffffffffffffffff....ima make sure if the knicks win a chip in the next 5 years that no one 4gets about it for a long long time..........
 7 years ago '09        #98
kmj09 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 128 128
 12-15-2010, 08:17 AM         #99
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fivetreyfour said:
I see all these years of irrelevance got these Knick fans a little sensitive. It's good for the NBA that you guys are at least competing, but 5 games against teams above .500, giving up 107 points a game, and 29th so far in strength of schedule

Looking like the NY Suns to me....good for a decent amount of wins in the regular season but come playoff time
That's right come playoff time we will be #1 in blocks like we are right now... funny the s**t you fools exclude.. especially since most of you clowns don't watch knick games ya don't know s**t... we give up that many points because 1. Turiaf has been injured and has played limited minutes 2. My man Mosgov is a rookie so they call fouls on him for just being on the court. 3. Randolph hasn't been doing much.. which leads us to Amare playing the 5. Amare is also our leading scorer, and when Amare has 2 or 3 fouls in the 3rd quarter he has to give up easy baskets so he can stay on the floor...

Go to bed...
 7 years ago '08        #100
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
Why is this not on sportscenter...fake a.ss twitter account
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
184 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
62 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy