The Denver Channel: Melo to NJ a done deal?!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 jesse5 said:
Just saw the news story on my local Denver sports news and they said both teams have agreed to the trade. NJ gets Melo and my Nuggets will reportedly be getting Favors, Troy Murphy, and 2 1st round draft picks. Hmm decent trade for us I guess but I was hoping for more...

Oh and Bienvenu did mention this will ONLY finalize if Melo agrees to the extension (of course).
Denver won
 7 years ago '04        #62
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
yall really thought the nets was gettin melo?
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #63
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
Anthony-to-Nets rumor not true, Nuggets say

John Krolik

Dec 15, 2010, 12:35 AM EST
Leave a comment
Carmelo Anthony

According to the twitter account of KGMH, the local ABC affiliate in Denver, the Denver Nuggets have agreed to a trade that would send Carmelo Anthony to the New Jersey Nets. New Jersey has had Anthony in their sights for a while now, and the three-way trade the Nets made earlier today was seen as a precursor to a possible Carmelo deal.

At this point, this is just a report: trade rumor guru Adrian Wojnarowski tweeted that a high-ranking executive told him that any report that New Jersey and Denver have completed a trade is “completely and utterly false” just minutes after KGMH reported that the deal was going down. About an hour before the report, Anthony’s official twitter account retweeted the following statement from “@TEAMCARMELO15″:

IF U FOLLOWING ME PLZ STOP WITH THE @carmeloanthony RUMORS! I KNOW FOR FACT THAT EVERYTHING Y’ALL HEARING ISN’T TRUE. SO PLZZZ STOP!!

Obviously, it’s fairly hard to sort out exactly what’s going on with a potential Carmelo deal right now. We’ll keep you updated as we hear about new developments.

Update: According to Chris Tomasson, the rumor is officially false: “A Nuggets official said rumor is false. I just talked to Melo and he said, ‘It’s terrible. There’s no truth to it.’”

Tune in tomorrow for another episode of the Carmelo soap opera.
 7 years ago '04        #64
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,707 | Props total: 1490 1490
yeah, and D12 is going to the Kings for Omri Casspi and half a cheeseburger

2 every f**ker saying Knicks lost, i loves ya
 12-15-2010, 12:47 AM         #65
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@Denver news outlets reporting this despite the nuggets and melo saying it isn't true.
 7 years ago '10        #66
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2221 2221
I swear it doesn't stop. No superstar is going to NJ to play. Nobody cares that your moving to Brooklyn...until you actually do move. At least get the arena up first...or better yet, get it half way completed.

You just traded for all them picks which is a good thing and I commend you for that. (5 1st rounders in the next 2 years is nothing to sneeze at) But if you trade for Melo, your sending all of them to Denver and you have to send other players to make the salaries match as BOTH TEAMS have to be under the cap for them not to.

I don't know who's worse..Net's fans or Bulls fans.
 7 years ago '04        #67
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 luv4music said:
yeah, and D12 is going to the Kings for Omri Casspi and half a cheeseburger

2 every f**ker saying Knicks lost, i loves ya
fk outta here im not trading the first Israeli player to play in the NBA for Dwight Howards weak game...there would be no more Jewish zen in the Kings game...i veto!
 7 years ago '04        #68
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
 Rockobox said:

[pic - click to view]

welp, guess everyone's whippin out their Kidd and Kenyon jerseys out the closet
Man Keith Van Horn used to be that dude, and kerry kittles!
 7 years ago '10        #69
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
The Nets are close to acquiring multiple first round picks that will be used in a potential trade for Carmelo Anthony, two people familiar with the situation told CBSSports.com.

New Jersey has agreed in principle to a three-team trade where the Nets receive a first round pick in 2012 from the Rockets that will be lottery protected according to the Houston Chronicle and an additional first round pick from the Lakers in 2011.

Houston would acquire Terrence Williams, while Joe Smith would be sent to the Lakers and Sasha Vujacic would go to the Nets.

The deal can't be finalized until Wednesday when Smith becomes trade-eligible.

New Jersey already owns Golden State's 2011 lottery protected first rounder, which would also be included in a trade for Anthony along with the two picks acquired in this trade and one of their own over the next two seasons.

Derrick Favors and Troy Murphy would also be included in any trade the Nets may complete for Anthony.

The Nets have received a.ssurances from several people from Anthony's camp that he would sign an extension with the club.

The framework of the three-team trade came together on Tuesday, just two days after word leaked that Anthony would only sign an extension with New York.

According to a Yahoo! report, the Nets are confident owner Mikhail Prokhorov and Avery Johnson can convince Anthony to commit to the Nets in the long-term.

Read more:
 12-15-2010, 02:32 AM         #70
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the Knicks taking constant L's hahaha

idk this deal won't go through if Melo doesn't sign the extension.... i know he wants to be in NY, but the Nets will be in Brooklyn soon and Lopez has a higher ceiling and more years left than Amar'e.... k!ller Duo.... HEAT k!ller? idkkkk maaaan!
 12-15-2010, 02:34 AM         #71
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so it sounds like this is all but a done deal, right? So. What do the Nuggets do with Billups now? gotta get him out of there and start over. Maybe build around JR?
 12-15-2010, 02:39 AM         #72
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
melo to knicks. period.
 7 years ago '05        #73
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
yEa i definitely do think they will part with billups and ty lawson idk where though
 12-15-2010, 02:46 AM         #74
HERCH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nj trickin us.. They tradin the two picks, favors devin and murphy for david west and cp.. Then they wait and sign melo in the ofseason..damn what a plan
 7 years ago '10        #75
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,374 | Props total: 9643 9643
I really don't understand why NJ would even try 2 get him when its clear he doesn't wanna be there lol.Any1 who believes otherwise is delusional...
 7 years ago '05        #76
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 HotepSuns said:
You're a.ssuming you know what has been offered for Randolph. You're throwing out a.ssumptions that Denver told them to do anything or that jersey is reacting to anything said by Denver.

And just like today's trade proposal between nets lakers and rockets you again have no idea what is being proposed in a possible knick trade. Again you're just a.ssuming and talking s**t behind what you think and acting like it's bond. So again simmer down
hmmm i wonder who also does that????????
 7 years ago '04        #77
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,735 | Props total: 13128 13128
close this bogus thread its been disputed already
 12-15-2010, 03:01 AM         #78
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
hmmm i wonder who also does that????????
YOU. Mr the nets will have a better record then the Knicks this year. Now go sit in the corner and pray for melo to want to be on your team.
 7 years ago '10        #79
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,374 | Props total: 9643 9643
 stunna2004 said:
close this bogus thread its been disputed already
Tell that 2 the Net fans lol
 12-15-2010, 03:07 AM         #80
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHEN YOU TRADE A f**kEN SUPERSTAR YOU GET PICKS EXPIRING CONTRACTS AND PLAYERS WITH POTENTIAL.......look at the shaq trade to miami, the ray allen and kg trade. The vince carter trade to nj. DO YOU WANT ME TO BRING UP MORE?
Wht does any of that have to do with the fact that you're a.ssuming about all of this s**t?????? You're even in here trying to act as an authority figure on potential trades with Randolph. Breathe.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy