i talked all this hype about blackberrys

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,062 | Props total: 10743 10743

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #142
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,624 | Props total: 13691 13691
 P-Hill said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

12-19-2010, 02:13 PM         #143
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
Nokia's market share means nothing because Symbian is on cheap a.ss phones that could pass as feature phones. Most people don't buy Symbian phones because of Symbian. Most people who own Symbian phones don't even know what Symbian is. Mind share > market share in the cell phone market. Sorry to burst your bubble.
What? Their market share means nothing? If the iphone or android os had the # 1 market share, I can guaranteed that ignorant comment would have never been said. There is no cellphone company in the market that would say having the # 1 share means nothing.
 7 years ago '04        #144
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 1155 1155
 billieskeet said:
What? Their market share means nothing? If the iphone or android os had the # 1 market share, I can guaranteed that ignorant comment would have never been said. There is no cellphone company in the market that would say having the # 1 share means nothing.
well, he has a point with mindshare > marketshare

people cop an android, iphone or winmo7 phone, 9 outta 10 chance they KNOW what they're copping

there's folks w/a blackberry not knowing that they have a smartphone some else tells them

in addition to all that, RIM & Nokia have so many users.. yet how many folks are trying to develop for them compared to - hell forget Android & iOS, Windows Mobile 7 is on pace to easily become #3 well before they get any significant market share
 7 years ago '05        #145
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,924 | Props total: 10785 10785
 e G o Maniac said:
Nokia's market share means nothing because Symbian is on cheap a.ss phones that could pass as feature phones. Most people don't buy Symbian phones because of Symbian. Most people who own Symbian phones don't even know what Symbian is. Mind share > market share in the cell phone market. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Most people don't buy symbian here in America because apple and android got the phone game on lock here in America. Symbian is still no.1 worldwide, but their marketshare isn't as big like it used to be. And symbian is not only used on cheap a.ss nokias. Check out symbian 3 on Nokia's high end devices such as N8, E7, X7-00, and the list goes on. It's an upgraded modern version of symbian.
 7 years ago '08        #146
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,922 | Props total: 7312 7312
To bad Sprint has yet to make a good android or WM7 phone that isn't 4g. Id hop on it quick over the BB.
 12-20-2010, 05:21 AM         #147
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As someone who has spent quality time with an N8 ... the phone OS is hot s**t. The camera is nice. The GPS is s3xy. The OS is hot bulls**t. I can't believe that s**t was made for 2010 ... this should have been Symbian 2 ... released 5 or so years ago imo.

Nokia only has a bigger marketshare due to base install. There's nobody using Nokia OS that prefers it to Apple OS and Android OS.
 12-20-2010, 12:10 PM         #148
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mtbatol said:
well, he has a point with mindshare > marketshare

people cop an android, iphone or winmo7 phone, 9 outta 10 chance they KNOW what they're copping

there's folks w/a blackberry not knowing that they have a smartphone some else tells them

in addition to all that, RIM & Nokia have so many users.. yet how many folks are trying to develop for them compared to - hell forget Android & iOS, Windows Mobile 7 is on pace to easily become #3 well before they get any significant market share
I know that ppl in general buy iphones and dont kno that they're smartphones as well, that's not just for RIM. I hear you when you talk about the developers, that is important im not saying it's irrelevant, my thing is, saying market share is irrelevant, is idiotic. Why are those companies trying to get mindshare? Because they want market share, that's the ultimate goal.

Metalzoa said:
As someone who has spent quality time with an N8 ... the phone OS is hot s**t. The camera is nice. The GPS is s3xy. The OS is hot bulls**t. I can't believe that s**t was made for 2010 ... this should have been Symbian 2 ... released 5 or so years ago imo.

Nokia only has a bigger marketshare due to base install. There's nobody using Nokia OS that prefers it to Apple OS and Android OS.
I would. I've used every OS there are on the phones. I would chose every OS over apple. I would choose BB OS and Symbian over Android. And when Meego comes out then I will most likely stick with that one.
 12-20-2010, 12:35 PM         #149
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Son you're a fanboy.

Even Nokia doesn't like Symbian 3. And if you pick Nokia over Apple you lost more than you know. WTF BB OS and Symbian over Android ... somebody get this troll out of here. Like Symbian? Really?!?

Nokia is running away from Symbian and is trying to ditch Symbian 3. If you like it then you must know more about Nokia phones than they do.
 12-20-2010, 01:42 PM         #150
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Son you're a fanboy.

Even Nokia doesn't like Symbian 3. And if you pick Nokia over Apple you lost more than you know. WTF BB OS and Symbian over Android ... somebody get this troll out of here. Like Symbian? Really?!?

Nokia is running away from Symbian and is trying to ditch Symbian 3. If you like it then you must know more about Nokia phones than they do.
I stick with wat works 4 me. Apple just flat out doesn't work 4 me. I hav bb and android currently I use my bb 90 percent of time. So if me stickin wit works 4 me is fanboyish so be it lol. The second it doesn't work 4 me id switch especially since I don't hav a contract.
 12-20-2010, 01:46 PM         #151
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Doesn't work for you? Or you don't know how to work it?

Cause Android and Apple definitely works ..
 12-20-2010, 03:31 PM         #152
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Doesn't work for you? Or you don't know how to work it?

Cause Android and Apple definitely works ..
I said it doesn't work 4 me it works 4 many ppl I'm not knockin it. I don't like touchscreen only phones, I hate blow average battery lifes, physical keyboard is a must plus other things that I could spell out like multitasking and just the hardware n gerneral. The epic I hav now I would get rid of it if it was so cheap 4 me 2 keep.
 7 years ago '05        #153
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
 Metalzoa said:

Metalzoa said:
Son you're a fanboy.

You make a valid point, but most people overseas pick Nokia over Apple due to hardware use. Iphones OS is greater than Symbian without a doubt, but iphones hardware antenna is hot garbage. You barely can make a call without hesitating and thinking about droppin the call or getting any signal reception. Atleast with a superior antenna signal with nokia you can make calls with ease and not drop it so easily like iphones.

As for the OS, yes Nokia is about to leave symbian for Meego. From what I'm hearing they're gonna keep symbian for the low end phones while Meego will be for the high end. Now I do know with a Nokia N900 you can take Maemo off and install android on it. You should be able to do that as well with a N8 and any other high end Nokia touchscreen.

Last edited by Sivraj; 12-20-2010 at 03:59 PM..
 12-20-2010, 04:40 PM         #154
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can get android on N900?

Up to what version?
 7 years ago '05        #155
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 Metalzoa said:
oh your google phone is marathon running huh

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Hey Galaxy S haters where you at?

edit:

First quadrant of the day

[pic - click to view]

Lucky? Nah ... just getting warmed up

[pic - click to view]

1ghz processor, battery beasting y'all and the numbers leaving s**tstains on ya favorite phone.
Who wants it?

my MT3G still got gas left...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

It definitely aint pushing 2k but it's runnin 2.2.1 with CM6.1 and better than your average G1/MT3G

7 years ago '05        #156
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,062 | Props total: 10743 10743
So what was that about Android phones not being able to go pass the 2 day mark?

my n*gga Adamsville with the Eddie Winslow avi came through in the clutch, i see you pimpin
 7 years ago '05        #157
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
You can get android on N900?

Up to what version?
I'm not too sure but look it up on youtube it shows that you can run it theirs proof. Hell you can run android on iphone. I guess you can only run the 1st versions I'm not too sure.

P-Hill said:
So what was that about Android phones not being able to go pass the 2 day mark?

my n*gga Adamsville with the Eddie Winslow avi came through in the clutch, i see you pimpin
LOL any phone can last 2 days when your phone is mostly on standby barely doing too much.
 7 years ago '05        #158
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 Sivraj said:
I'm not too sure but look it up on youtube it shows that you can run it theirs proof. Hell you can run android on iphone. I guess you can only run the 1st versions I'm not too sure.

LOL any phone can last 2 days when your phone is mostly on standby barely doing too much.
Phone Idle would be the stat to look at if the phone was on and just sitting...

Phone Idle = 14%
 7 years ago '05        #159
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
 Adamsville said:
Phone Idle would be the stat to look at if the phone was on and just sitting...

Phone Idle = 14%
It's almost the same thing just small similarities.
 7 years ago '07        #160
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 159 159
 Adamsville said:
my MT3G still got gas left...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

It definitely aint pushing 2k but it's runnin 2.2.1 with CM6.1 and better than your average G1/MT3G

Damn you got over 2days? I just manage to get 40+ with 2% idle but not quite 2 days yet. I learned that if you let your phone almost die then charge it eventually the battery last much longer because I easily get over 24hrs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago