i talked all this hype about blackberrys

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #121
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,954 | Props total: 10853 10853
 Venom said:
Here comes the troll
I ain't tryin to troll just keepin it real. Their is 1 thing I can never bad mouth about android though...The internet UI is absolutely beast!! I just can't deal with the battery life. I guess it's just because I'm so used to the strength of nokias that's just me though.
 7 years ago '04        #122
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
 Sivraj said:
And you don't think I can do the same??? Yall act like Androids are the only smartphones that can do all that s**t.
Nice way to misread everything posted to act like anything anybody has posted was never posted otherwise you'd stop posting half the bs you're seemingly trolling with . Case in point:

Sivraj said:
How you gonna bulls**t around blame it on hardware but not the software android itself?? 1ghz processor with that kind of size of a processor of course it's gonna wear on your battery. Android is to blame because of the size of the processor, if it was less then it would last alot longer. Don't get me wrong, you make a point about smaller mhz your battery life will last longer then bigger mhz does.
when I posted a picture you quoted me on which shows which.. well... show me where Android is on that pic & the percentage .

[pic - click to view]

Sivraj said:
Look at phones such as the Nokia N8. It can do damn near the exact same s**t as any android device with better battery life. The N8's are just as great as any android out there and battery is still superior.
and many newer android phones such as the Mytouch 4G can achieve day & a half of battery life quoted by while... PUSHING BETTER SPECS THEN A DAMN N8

Why do you need aspecs big a.ss 1ghz CPU processor??
maybe because the phones rock better resolutions then the N8 while.. fuk it why am I even entertaining this $hit
 7 years ago '05        #123
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,954 | Props total: 10853 10853
 mtbatol said:
Nice way to misread everything posted to act like anything anybody has posted was never posted otherwise you'd stop posting half the bs you're seemingly trolling with . Case in point:

when I posted a picture you quoted me on which shows which.. well... show me where Android is on that pic & the percentage .

[pic - click to view]

and many newer android phones such as the Mytouch 4G can achieve day & a half of battery life quoted by while... PUSHING BETTER SPECS THEN A DAMN N8

maybe because the phones rock better resolutions then the N8 while.. fuk it why am I even entertaining this $hit
I was talkin about your battery on red.
 12-18-2010, 06:06 AM         #124
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
if you're rooted, just download the shootme app from the market
Coincidink ... I got that app before I saw this.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I'm pushing 22+ hrs, 71%

I used wifi, did some emailing, listening to music, a podcast and some other s**t. I did turn off wireless when I went to bed, but that only makes sense.
 12-18-2010, 07:59 AM         #125
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh your google phone is marathon running huh

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Hey Galaxy S haters where you at?

edit:

First quadrant of the day

[pic - click to view]

Lucky? Nah ... just getting warmed up

[pic - click to view]

1ghz processor, battery beasting y'all and the numbers leaving s**tstains on ya favorite phone.
Who wants it?

Last edited by Metalzoa; 12-18-2010 at 08:08 AM..
 12-18-2010, 09:23 AM         #126
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sorry if my phone got less than 2 days of battery life thru usage, id be pissed off. i hav an epic as well and even thru below average usage im disappointed in the battery life. If it was my main phone it wouldn't last thru the day. Depending on when BB gets their OS out, I may get either the nokia n9 or the qnx OS for BB.

And i guess it doesn't bother other ppl like it bothers me on android os phones, u have to get an app to close out programs? That doesn't even seem logical.
 7 years ago '05        #127
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,087 | Props total: 10768 10768
Android has fixed that need for a task k!ller long ago
 7 years ago '04        #128
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762

[pic - click to view]

My Epic 4g can marathon run too.
 7 years ago '04        #129
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
 P-Hill said:
Android has fixed that need for a task k!ller long ago
indeed, the ONLY thing that should be looked at is CPU usage which is the real battery k!ller since memory is something that is very nicely handled by Android + the Linux kernel. making watchdog one of the few useful task manager apps & many others that look at memory trash.

with that said, I'm still doing running past a day without handling any of my high CPU ish which is my Super Mario or aquarium live wallpapers
 12-18-2010, 12:16 PM         #130
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:

[pic - click to view]

My Epic 4g can marathon run too.
8% voice calls

dunno if that counts as marathon running ...
 7 years ago '04        #131
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
8% voice calls

dunno if that counts as marathon running ...
Its marathon running when i used the internet more than phone calls. Some reason the epic dont measure internet browser. Also my screen usage is 63% which means very high usage and we all know the screen is the biggest battery drainer

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 12-18-2010 at 12:42 PM..
 12-18-2010, 12:40 PM         #132
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you're doing it on Wifi it takes up so little power. Its the screen brightness that is the majority of the power drain.

Mines constantly on 10% brightness and its still crystal clear for me. 100% is just too bright for me. Even in broad daylight.
 7 years ago '04        #133
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
If you're doing it on Wifi it takes up so little power. Its the screen brightness that is the majority of the power drain.

Mines constantly on 10% brightness and its still crystal clear for me. 100% is just too bright for me. Even in broad daylight.
Mine is on auto. I hate going outside in the sun and can't see s**t.
 12-18-2010, 12:44 PM         #134
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Screen is the biggest passive drain, but cell phone, gps and sensors drain more battery than the screen, minute for minute.
 12-18-2010, 03:02 PM         #135
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My marathon came to a premature halt

[pic - click to view]

Business partner talked my ear off ...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #136
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
My marathon came to a premature halt

[pic - click to view]

Business partner talked my ear off ...

[pic - click to view]

was gonna gun my MT4G for a personal best 30 hours for the weekend but had to use GPS to get somewhere which brought my potential max time down to 18 hours

may just try thru the work week, would just mean i'll have to carry my usb cable with me - but with me never needin to charge to get thru a day i may just forget tho :(
 7 years ago '04        #137
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
props on realizin blackberry is a piece of s**t.....its all about iphone, android and windows phone 7 now....get with the times
 12-19-2010, 08:59 AM         #138
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deadwrong03 said:
props on realizin blackberry is a piece of s**t.....its all about iphone, android and windows phone 7 now....get with the times
yea it's all about the iphone, android os phones and windows phones i agree, I guess since one of them have the biggest share of the smartphone market, o wait, who has the biggest share in the smartphone market?
 7 years ago '04        #139
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 billieskeet said:
yea it's all about the iphone, android os phones and windows phones i agree, I guess since one of them have the biggest share of the smartphone market, o wait, who has the biggest share in the smartphone market?
Nokia's market share means nothing because Symbian is on cheap a.ss phones that could pass as feature phones. Most people don't buy Symbian phones because of Symbian. Most people who own Symbian phones don't even know what Symbian is. Mind share > market share in the cell phone market. Sorry to burst your bubble.
 7 years ago '04        #140
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
And if you were talking about Blackberry, RIM doesn't have the most market share worldwide.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy