i talked all this hype about blackberrys

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,090 | Props total: 10779 10779
 VictoryThagr8 said:
well think about it.

The g2 is running 1 day with far superior specs than the Bold along with far better screen and triple the resolution.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #102
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10882 10882
 mtbatol said:
i'll just leave this here

[pic - click to view]

Looks like you have to charge your phone out 1 day use. With my E75 I get 3 days without a charge. And yall say androids have great battery life?? Riiiiiiiiiggggghhhttttt
 7 years ago '07        #103
iswerve 123 heat pts123
space
space
$4,669 | Props total: 7276 7276
youre so annoying
 7 years ago '08        #104
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 mtbatol said:
i'll just leave this here

[pic - click to view]

how you getting such great battery life on the g2?

tops i get on mine is like 12-14 hours, ive heard of some g2 owners talkin bout 14-16 hours but ive never really come close...a whole day tho? put me on son lol
 12-17-2010, 10:25 AM         #105
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
s**t my epic battery life is actually far better when running wifi connection at home than running 3g. Most of my battery drainage is basically when my phone is searching for 3g signal @work which drains my batter like hell. That is when i learn about how to turn off 3g. Then again i had drainage problem at work due to 3g searchin on my Curve 8330, blackberry storm, and the OG moto Droid which all have great battery life.
Yup. I dont pay data since it k!lls my phone faster and costs a lot more than wifi.

Right now my phone just hit 3 hours since it was last unplugged ... its still at 100% battery.
 7 years ago '04        #106
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,345 | Props total: 2770 2770
 Sivraj said:
Looks like you have to charge your phone out 1 day use. With my E75 I get 3 days without a charge. And yall say androids have great battery life?? Riiiiiiiiiggggghhhttttt

Again the G2 and mytouch 4g has far better spec than the e75. Its not because of android, but because of the hardware that it uses. 1ghz processor with one of the best mobile GPUa long with twice the resolution vs a e75 running a 369 MHz ARM 11 and 240 * 320 resolution. And you know that an arm 7 processor runs 2 times faster than a arm 11 processor at the same clock speed. So you are bragging about having 3 days with a phone that is 6 times less powerful than the Mytouch 4g with 2 time smaller resolutioin with no graphic acceleration on the phone with 50mb of memory(which means not that many apps run in the background compared to android apps). Tell me what other phones with 1ghz processor that can say they can run 1 day without chargin outside of the iphone 4.
 12-17-2010, 11:07 AM         #107
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Galaxy S.

Im approaching 4 hours and im still at 100%. What now b**ches?
 7 years ago '04        #108
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 Metalzoa said:
Galaxy S.

Im approaching 4 hours and im still at 100%. What now b**ches?
How did you get this??
 7 years ago '04        #109
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
 Wondah_Woman said:
Damn...

I'm just starting to get like 15 hours. I'd love to get a day out of it
I'm wondering if it's an issue with the battery size since the G2 is only different from the mt4g by 200 mhz yet I'm seeing at least 12 hours when I was starting off (up to 14-17 now as long as I don't use gps unplugged). also would wonder what's using up your CPU and would suggest watchdog(only task manager if suggest since it handles apps that uses a lot of cpu which is the main culprit of battery drainage)
 12-17-2010, 12:24 PM         #110
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5 hours and im still at 100%.

s**ts a beast when im just on cellphone mode. When im using it heavy, I go about 20 ~ 30 hours. Software is optimized, getting 2200+ quadrant scores ... you don't want it with Galaxy S when push comes to shove. Best android phone on the market if you can live with a s**tty GPS.
 7 years ago '08        #111
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2083 2083
 Metalzoa said:
5 hours and im still at 100%.

s**ts a beast when im just on cellphone mode. When im using it heavy, I go about 20 ~ 30 hours. Software is optimized, getting 2200+ quadrant scores ... you don't want it with Galaxy S when push comes to shove. Best android phone on the market if you can live with a s**tty GPS.
Which Galaxy phone you have? I'm getting the EPIC on the 20th and giving my girl the EVO
 12-17-2010, 01:34 PM         #112
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
International i9000

You need to do a lot of custom work to get around the s**tty software and database from Samsung, so if you dont wanna geek out then this phone is not for you. However if you dont mind getting your hands dirty ... best thing out.

edit: 6 hrs 100%.

Once I turn on wifi and syncing then i should get 1/2% drain an hour.
 7 years ago '04        #113
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
 Sivraj said:
lol@3 days charge on a iffy powered device being something to brag about... I would hope so lol

This is after pushing 4g speeds..some gaming..better web browsing..and among other ish better screens

Basically it's like a prius bragging about doing 50 mpg compared to a new corvette pushing a solid 25 while having more power. After a good day everything else is trivial
 12-17-2010, 03:37 PM         #114
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
8 hours and 12 mins ... 99%

if the geeks aint buying this phone then they lost. this device is the truth.
if you just want it all handed to you without any tweaking, buy an iphone. why are you f**king with android anyway?
 12-17-2010, 03:58 PM         #115
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
once i complete 12 hours off charge im turning on wireless and going about my normal business. Unfortunately I uninstalled Tweetdeck so my main battery k!ller will not be there to squeeze it dry. I predict the total usage time will end up in the 40 hour range. once i figure out how to take a screenshot im gold.
 7 years ago '05        #116
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,090 | Props total: 10779 10779
 Metalzoa said:
once i complete 12 hours off charge im turning on wireless and going about my normal business. Unfortunately I uninstalled Tweetdeck so my main battery k!ller will not be there to squeeze it dry. I predict the total usage time will end up in the 40 hour range. once i figure out how to take a screenshot im gold.
if you're rooted, just download the shootme app from the market
 7 years ago '05        #117
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Again the G2 and mytouch 4g has far better spec than the e75. Its not because of android, but because of the hardware that it uses. 1ghz processor with one of the best mobile GPUa long with twice the resolution vs a e75 running a 369 MHz ARM 11 and 240 * 320 resolution. And you know that an arm 7 processor runs 2 times faster than a arm 11 processor at the same clock speed. So you are bragging about having 3 days with a phone that is 6 times less powerful than the Mytouch 4g with 2 time smaller resolutioin with no graphic acceleration on the phone with 50mb of memory(which means not that many apps run in the background compared to android apps). Tell me what other phones with 1ghz processor that can say they can run 1 day without chargin outside of the iphone 4.
How you gonna bulls**t around blame it on hardware but not the software android itself?? 1ghz processor with that kind of size of a processor of course it's gonna wear on your battery. Android is to blame because of the size of the processor, if it was less then it would last alot longer. Don't get me wrong, you make a point about smaller mhz your battery life will last longer then bigger mhz does.

Look at phones such as the Nokia N8. It can do damn near the exact same s**t as any android device with better battery life. The N8's specs are just as great as any android out there and battery is still superior. Why do you need a big a.ss 1ghz CPU processor??
 7 years ago '05        #118
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
 mtbatol said:
lol@3 days charge on a iffy powered device being something to brag about... I would hope so lol

This is after pushing 4g speeds..some gaming..better web browsing..and among other ish better screens

Basically it's like a prius bragging about doing 50 mpg compared to a new corvette pushing a solid 25 while having more power. After a good day everything else is trivial
And you don't think I can do the same??? Yall act like Androids are the only smartphones that can do all that s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #119
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Sivraj said:
Here comes the troll
 7 years ago '08        #120
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 575 575
I will say this because I've actually had a blackberry and now a droid.

Blackberry's battery life is the truth. I work 12hour shifts and a lot during those hours I'm playing around on my phone to pass time and only had to deal with charging my phone maybe once before I went to work or once during work.

With this G2 I'm doing the same things I did on the berry and I've got to charge it twice at work.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy