i talked all this hype about blackberrys

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 iswerve said:
blackberry is trash. trash i tell ya

bb is for the b**ches anyhow
excellent analysis and explanation... props
 7 years ago '05        #62
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,087 | Props total: 10767 10767
 m-f said:
Blackberry 9780 >

I just bought this b**ch..and I love it, I didn't want to go back to a BB after my first Bold went down...tried the iPhone 4 out, Galaxy, Evo and HTC .. they all wack as f**k, who needs apps? I'm happy with having my sports app, facebook, BBM and internet if I need to check anything else.

Some of you muthaf**ka's be relying on technology to much and want your life all in one place.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #63
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 e180th said:
honestly i have a curve 8530 and i have no issues with it... if i wanna play games and watch movies, that's what i got a ps3 for... bb has all of the apps i need to go on about my day with too. ,n*ggas just want the glitz and glamour leave that s**t for the females... i recommend downloading the remko app for bb, i done met some joints on there
Ironic that you say that since 98% of females use blackberries
 7 years ago '04        #64
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 m-f said:
Blackberry 9780 >

I just bought this b**ch..and I love it, I didn't want to go back to a BB after my first Bold went down...tried the iPhone 4 out, Galaxy, Evo and HTC .. they all wack as f**k, who needs apps? I'm happy with having my sports app, facebook, BBM and internet if I need to check anything else.

Some of you muthaf**ka's be relying on technology to much and want your life all in one place.

You know evo is htc right, why the hell you separating it?
Cry me a river with that technology s**t, n*ggas trying to be fred flintstone in 2010
 7 years ago '05        #65
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,017 | Props total: 6122 6122
Had a bb 8700, 8300, 8900, 9000,9700 and I now have a G2. You can't beat the functionality of a bb. Email, bbm, basic internet are all fantastic. I honestly got to a point where I wanted a few more bells and whistles and the bb internet on an advanced level was azz. The only thing I do miss is the bbm and the email client, but that wasn't enough to keep me using a bb.
 7 years ago '05        #66
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13748 13748
 Venom said:
Yet you running around quoting me posting pics and videos after searching like a f**got.
You insult like a female
"Running around" and "searching." Seriously??? :rofl2: Nerd.
 7 years ago '07        #67
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 e180th said:
honestly i have a curve 8530 and i have no issues with it... if i wanna play games and watch movies, that's what i got a ps3 for... bb has all of the apps i need to go on about my day with too. n*ggas just want the glitz and glamour leave that s**t for the females... i recommend downloading the remko app for bb, i done met some joints on there
that's exactly what I was thinking. I know people that pay 100 a month. Even 70 is way too much. I told me friend I was due for an upgrade because its been way past 2 years. He telling me to buy an unlocked Fascinate with a clean esn some bulls**t. So I go look at the prices and they like $400- $600 I was like . I'm like you would buy this phone, he like yeah man you can continue without haven re up contract. I'm like i'm good man. Man when magic jack comes out with there cell phones they about to shut the game down.
 7 years ago '08        #68
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2080 2080
 m-f said:
Blackberry 9780 >

You tried ALL those phones? On each Carrier?

:ducktales:
 7 years ago '08        #69
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2080 2080
 carltouss619 said:
that's exactly what I was thinking. I know people that pay 100 a month. Even 70 is way too much. I told me friend I was due for an upgrade because its been way past 2 years. He telling me to buy an unlocked Fascinate with a clean esn some bulls**t. So I go look at the prices and they like $400- $600 I was like . I'm like you would buy this phone, he like yeah man you can continue without haven re up contract. I'm like i'm good man. Man when magic jack comes out with there cell phones they about to shut the game down.
 7 years ago '04        #70
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
"Running around" and "searching." Seriously??? :rofl2: Nerd.
Ok f**got, you had all those on your desktop, we believe you didn't scour the internet back and forth for pics and videos that you thought was clever. We believe you
 7 years ago '04        #71
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Lol @ the dude who said Android's market sucked. s**t is 10x better than "App World" and it's getting up to iOS's standards fast.
 7 years ago '05        #72
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
Damn, everyone on that "man I gotta have what the next man has, just to be cool" s**t.......just take the phone you have, even if its an old BB......who cares.....as long as it makes calls and does texts....stop trying to be in the in crowd, folks.....cause you AINT
 7 years ago '06        #73
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
lmao this thread is kinda stupid. everyone's trying to impose their own opinions and personal needs onto others to justify their own purchases and denounce another's? this thread is full of contradictions, overcompensation, and e-beef over phones?

okay, you don't need extra apps, but another person does.

okay, you need a super giant high-def screen and browser with full desktop-like flash capabilities to browse Boxden on the go, but another person doesn't.

and bringing up stories of how you got your mom liking her Blackberry? for who's benefit is that random story? who cares?

man this s**t is...f*ckin' rid!ckaliss.
 7 years ago '04        #74
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 jayvivz said:
lmao this thread is kinda stupid. everyone's trying to impose their own opinions and personal needs onto others to justify their own purchases and denounce another's? this thread is full of contradictions, overcompensation, and e-beef over phones?

okay, you need a super giant high-def screen and browser with full desktop-like flash capabilities to browse Boxden on the go, but another person doesn't.

and bringing up stories of how you got your mom liking her Blackberry? for who's benefit is that random story? who cares?

7 years ago '05        #75
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Venom said:
Ok f**got, you had all those on your desktop, we believe you didn't scour the internet back and forth for pics and videos that you thought was clever. We believe you
Typing in "Obessed Poster" in Google and typing "Mariah Carey Obessed" in Youtube is considered "scouring the internet?" :rofl2: Nerd.
 7 years ago '05        #76
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,954 | Props total: 10845 10845
 jayvivz said:

This topic was about a blackberry so I came up with my story is that a problem? You sure are acting like it is. And you ask who cares?? Nobody doesn't have to care homie, I was just stating that I don't understand the hate on blackberry's when really their good phones.
 7 years ago '04        #77
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Typing in "Obessed Poster" in Google and typing "Mariah Carey Obessed" in Youtube is considered "scouring the internet?" :rofl2: Nerd.
the fact you put that much effort in it shows how much of a loser you are
now keep it movin princess
 7 years ago '04        #78
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 jayvivz said:

true story but
 7 years ago '05        #79
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
...Blackberrys Aka The New Chirp Phones. When The Hood Services (Metro PCS & Boost Mobile) Start Selling A Phone....Its A Wrap For That Phone.

Some Confirm This For Me,Is The iPhone On Tmobile Yet? When In A Tmobile Store With A Friend k!lling Time and This Chick Was Getting Her iPhone Converted Over To Tmobile. It Was Confused As Hell...
 7 years ago '05        #80
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Blackberrys Aka The New Chirp Phones. When The Hood Services (Metro PCS & Boost Mobile) Start Selling A Phone....Its A Wrap For That Phone.

Some Confirm This For Me,Is The iPhone On Tmobile Yet? When In A Tmobile Store With A Friend k!lling Time and This Chick Was Getting Her iPhone Converted Over To Tmobile. It Was Confused As Hell...
Naw, besides AT&T, I think the iPhone is only coming to Verizon. The girl at the store was just getting her phone unlocked and setup for data usage on T-Mobile's network instead of AT&T's.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy