i talked all this hype about blackberrys

most viewed right now
 207
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 134
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 121
Video inside Jamie Foxx's Hairline Strikes Again...
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 953 953
 P-Hill said:
I'm slowly building my "Former BB" Android army. I only need about 2 more, and my plan of total Android dominance will be complete.
child please
 7 years ago '04        #42
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,160 | Props total: 160 160
Blackberries are perfect for communication. If you need entertainment you definitely sound get a different phone. I love the form fit and qwerty keyboard on a my BB. I drive so I don't need it to play music or movies or have video games like someone who takes mass transit. It's all about what you need it for.
 7 years ago '05        #43
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17018 17018
 Venom said:
the fact you keep postin that vid shows your feelings are hurt

[pic - click to view]


if you just ignored what i said you could of spared yourself the humilation

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #44
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 953 953
 younggangsta_s said:
Why go so hard for my attention. Take your L and keep it moving. No need to camp out on my d!ck, n*ggas already on a different subject
 7 years ago '04        #45
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,332 | Props total: 641 641
 TeflonDon said:
Blackberries are perfect for communication. If you need entertainment you definitely sound get a different phone. I love the form fit and qwerty keyboard on a my BB. I drive so I don't need it to play music or movies or have video games like someone who takes mass transit. It's all about what you need it for.
 7 years ago '05        #46
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17018 17018
 Venom said:
Why go so hard for my attention. Take your L and keep it moving. No need to camp out on my d!ck, n*ggas already on a different subject

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #47
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
This beef is as entertaining as watching paint dry. Let it go.
 7 years ago '04        #48
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 953 953
 JaiMega said:
This beef is as entertaining as watching paint dry. Let it go.
there's no beef, he's just a retard who dont know when to take an L
 7 years ago '08        #49
o7media 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$32,111 | Props total: 11560 11560
i had an htc hd2 back when i was with t-mo ..that s**t was whack. of course it was running windows (fail) ..so that may have been to blame..but still.

i got a iphone 4 when i switched to at&t and switched to the blackberry torch. never been happier.

but HTC is a.ss. never going back to any HTC s**t ever. cheap a.ss phones. android markets suck..so does the bb apps though...but that's why i keep my ipod touch on me :D

the only reason i would say iphones are better than blackberries is because of the on screen keyboard. the os is almost perfect on iphones, idk how they do it. every other phone seems to have some bs delay. but the qwerty keyboard on the bb makes up for it.

so yeah RIM ftw


Last edited by o7media; 12-15-2010 at 06:56 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #50
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17018 17018
 Venom said:
there's no beef, he's just a retard who dont know when to take an L
I took an L because I'm being cyber-stalked.

An L, on the internet! Life is over!!! Nerd.
 7 years ago '04        #51
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 953 953
 younggangsta_s said:
I took an L because I'm being cyber-stalked.

An L, on the internet! Life is over!!! Nerd.
Yet you running around quoting me posting pics and videos after searching like a f**got.
You insult like a female
 7 years ago '05        #52
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,019 | Props total: 2894 2894
I have a bb. Its wack but it does everything i need it to do very well and its reliable. hardly have to charge dat s**t. Ill get an android phone eventually. i just have no need for an advanced phone yet, i have a netbook.
 7 years ago '07        #53
Bullseye 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$9,099 | Props total: 2108 2108
If you don't have the Blackberry Bold 2 (9700) or the Torch, then you don't really have a Blackberry. You have to have one or the other in order to feel the true Blackberry experience.
 12-15-2010, 10:06 PM         #54
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bullseye said:
If you don't have the Blackberry Bold 2 (9700) or the Torch, then you don't really have a Blackberry. You have to have one or the other in order to feel the true Blackberry experience.
^^^ this

everyone saying the BB is wack but yall arent explaining yourselves

i'm happy with my BB bold 2 cause all i do is email, text, chat, listen to music and watch movies

f**k all the games it lacks i dont need none of them battery drainers
 7 years ago '05        #55
Sivraj 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$46,802 | Props total: 13169 13169
 Tight_Grip said:
^^^ this

everyone saying the BB is wack but yall arent explaining yourselves

i'm happy with my BB bold 2 cause all i do is email, text, chat, listen to music and watch movies

f**k all the games it lacks i dont need none of them battery drainers
I don't get all the hate on BB either. I introduced it to my mom which is her 1st smartphone and she loves it!! She hates touchscreen phones too so iphone or android wasn't happening. I customized her ringtones and her homepage and she has no problems with it.
 7 years ago '06        #56
homme 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2243 2243
 P-Hill said:
I'm slowly building my "Former BB" Android army. I only need about 2 more, and my plan of total Android dominance will be complete.
got out of the BB game when you were still holding and caressing yours like a baby.
 7 years ago '06        #57
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Sivraj said:
I don't get all the hate on BB either. I introduced it to my mom which is her 1st smartphone and she loves it!! She hates touchscreen phones too so iphone or android wasn't happening. I customized her ringtones and her homepage and she has no problems with it.
yeah i don't see your point.
 7 years ago '06        #58
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 947 947
 carltouss619 said:
a cell phone should only be used for emergency purposes not to play video games and watch movies
honestly i have a curve 8530 and i have no issues with it... if i wanna play games and watch movies, that's what i got a ps3 for... bb has all of the apps i need to go on about my day with too. n*ggas just want the glitz and glamour leave that s**t for the females... i recommend downloading the remko app for bb, i done met some joints on there
 7 years ago '07        #59
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Blackberry 9780 >

I just bought this b**ch..and I love it, I didn't want to go back to a BB after my first Bold went down...tried the iPhone 4 out, Galaxy, Evo and HTC .. they all wack as f**k, who needs apps? I'm happy with having my sports app, facebook, BBM and internet if I need to check anything else.

Some of you muthaf**ka's be relying on technology to much and want your life all in one place.
 7 years ago '06        #60
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 947 947
 diamond diva said:
well i love my bb
and my battery life shyts on any android's battery life
and this is comin from someone with a bb, a hd2 and a g2
nice avy... if that's really you
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
65 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
101 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
109 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
60 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
56 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy