i talked all this hype about blackberrys

most viewed right now
 115
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 102
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 58
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 4736 4736
yup
Sold curve w/o flash for sprint copped evo kept it pushing
 7 years ago '05        #22
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
 Venom said:
Wow, do you come in threads looking for me, you groupie a.ss clown?
At least you acknowledge yourself as p hill son
I click on a blackberry thread and the self-proposed "blackberry hater" is in the thread riding my nuts as usual.

I'ma f*got but you go around thinkin about another man and posting constantly about him?

I'm glad you found work as an internet stalker. Maybe you can save up money to finally move out of Grandma's basement.
 7 years ago '06        #23
Loco Poe 
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
u n*ggas mad cuz u prob gettin no b**ches
 7 years ago '04        #24
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 younggangsta_s said:
I click on a blackberry thread and the self-proposed "blackberry hater" is in the thread riding my nuts as usual.

I'ma f*got but you go around thinkin about another man and posting constantly about him?

I'm glad you found work as an internet stalker. Maybe you can save up money to finally move out of Grandma's basement.
didnt even say your name but you're the one that acknowledge yourself as his son. if it offends you then it must be towards you right
a "blackberry thread" when dude says he switchin to android
no one is thinkin about you princess
 7 years ago '07        #25
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 CashNy said:
ok mom



 Sivraj said:
I agree. But theirs so much more you can do with phones these days. But some people do take it to another level. I don't really care about watching movies or playing video games on it cause I rather watch it on my HD flatscreen or just look at on a laptop.
haha im saying though. if you ain mkaing money while your sleeping or catching red night flights to tokyo or london for business meetings then all that stuff isnt necessary. thats whats a laptop for

 JaiMega said:
90s is that way >


 mtbatol said:

[pic - click to view]

 Venom said:
Sit your green screen nokia a.ss down
dont want to hear any of you guys complaing about being in a recession when you guys spending $100 a month for a cell phone.


Can't wait for the magic jack cells to come out!
 12-15-2010, 05:56 AM         #26
domo360206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got bb it f**king sucks.
 7 years ago '10        #27
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 stanis3k said:
same situation as u, i fucn hate this 8330

my upgrade is next month and im def jumping on that evo, although they said theres a new evo with keyboard coming january 9th so im not sure.

yea the only appealing thing about bb is bbm, they need to license that s**t out to other manufacturers
im stuck between a evo and a epic, i dunno what to cop, thought about waiting for the evo with the keyboard,, but i read its got worst specs and the screen is smaller, which is one reason ive been leaning to the evo. pluse slider phones always got me iffy
 7 years ago '05        #28
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
 Venom said:
didnt even say your name but you're the one that acknowledge yourself as his son. if it offends you then it must be towards you right
a "blackberry thread" when dude says he switchin to android
no one is thinkin about you princess
You not thinkin about me but you tryin to clown me in your very first post on the thread? Nerd.
 7 years ago '04        #29
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 younggangsta_s said:
You not thinkin about me but you tryin to clown me in your very first post on the thread? Nerd.
no one f**kin knows you
you the one that acknowledged yourself as phill son since you so hurt by it
 7 years ago '04        #30
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 carltouss619 said:





haha im saying though. if you ain mkaing money while your sleeping or catching red night flights to tokyo or london for business meetings then all that stuff isnt necessary. thats whats a laptop for









dont want to hear any of you guys complaing about being in a recession when you guys spending $100 a month for a cell phone.


Can't wait for the magic jack cells to come out!

$100 a month? hahahahahaha
mines is $75 buddy
 7 years ago '05        #31
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Mine is $50.

 7 years ago '05        #32
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
 Venom said:
no one f**kin knows you
you the one that acknowledged yourself as phill son since you so hurt by it
Where did I acknowledge myself as anybody's son? It was obvious your ignorant a.ss was talkin bout me. I never knew dudes get in they feelings like this over the internet. Nerd.


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #33
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 younggangsta_s said:
Where did I acknowledge myself as anybody's son? It was obvious your ignorant a.ss was talkin bout me. I never knew dudes get in they feelings like this over the internet. Nerd.

the fact you keep postin that vid shows your feelings are hurt

[pic - click to view]


if you just ignored what i said you could of spared yourself the humilation


Last edited by Venom; 12-15-2010 at 12:49 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #34
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403

[pic - click to view]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '05        #35
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
:jay:

 7 years ago '07        #36
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 stanis3k said:
same situation as u, i fucn hate this 8330

my upgrade is next month and im def jumping on that evo, although they said theres a new evo with keyboard coming january 9th so im not sure.

yea the only appealing thing about bb is bbm, they need to license that s**t out to other manufacturers
why would they sell their trademark program and you just said it yourself its the only thing you like about it jackass.
 7 years ago '04        #37
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,305 | Props total: 618 618
well i love my bb
and my battery life shyts on any android's battery life
and this is comin from someone with a bb, a hd2 and a g2
 7 years ago '07        #38
iswerve 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$4,669 | Props total: 7276 7276
blackberry is trash. trash i tell ya

bb is for the b**ches anyhow
 7 years ago '05        #39
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,468 | Props total: 7118 7118
I always thought Blackberries were garbage.
 7 years ago '05        #40
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,095 | Props total: 10787 10787
I'm slowly building my "Former BB" Android army. I only need about 2 more, and my plan of total Android dominance will be complete.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy