Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-23-2010, 10:14 AM         #181
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guys are you ignoring my power use or acting like I don't have an Android phone?

People get great battery life on their devices. Its just that when a device can do more, you will use up more power doing all that much more. Battery capacity is almost the same across the manufacturer board. My phone got 1 ghz and super amoled and somehow still uses less juice than phones with lower specs.

Why? I know how not to overwork the system.
 7 years ago '05        #182
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,969 | Props total: 10910 10910
 Metalzoa said:
Guys are you ignoring my power use or acting like I don't have an Android phone?

People get great battery life on their devices. Its just that when a device can do more, you will use up more power doing all that much more. Battery capacity is almost the same across the manufacturer board. My phone got 1 ghz and super amoled and somehow still uses less juice than phones with lower specs.

I'm not I think that's pretty damn impressive for a android. But it seems like you have to do alot of adjustments for your battery to be successful. Unlike many different phones, the battery life can do well by just taking it out the charger. Do you think you can go 3 days??
 7 years ago '05        #183
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10796 10796
 Metalzoa said:

[pic - click to view]

12-23-2010, 11:48 AM         #184
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
I'm not I think that's pretty damn impressive for a android. But it seems like you have to do alot of adjustments for your battery to be successful.
False. The best lifespan I got was with all my juice defender, task k!llers and cache cleaners removed. Im just running Froyo on my Galaxy S. Nothing special about it.

The thing is a smartphone has many more ways to bleed power than a regular phone. They are also very efficient regulators of power usage for that reason. When you know what sucks up most of your battery, you learn how to avoid it and thereby save more battery power.

Sivraj said:
Unlike many different phones, the battery life can do well by just taking it out the charger. Do you think you can go 3 days??
Easily. If you notice ... most of my drainage comes in cellphone usage. All the other smartphone functions actually take up less battery power than talk time, minute for minute.
From that I learn that:

1. Keep calls brief. Email or text the details, call for confirmation.

2. Every 5 mins talking could be an hour of smart phone life. I really need that time more than I need to sit on the phone for 5 more mins.

3. The worst thing you can do with a phone is make a call. Save it for emergency reasons. Not only do you save money, you save battery power. You charge your phone less, you save more money.

Just an example of how a bit of information can give you so much return in battery life :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '08        #185
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 580 580
 Metalzoa said:

but one little thing you may have forgotten to mention.

IS YOUR PHONE ROOTED? That's the only thing I hear keeps your phone alive for so long and it's something that if you f**k up doing it will f**k up your phone completely.

I've got an unrooted G2 and I can't even make it through half my shift at work without charging it. I couldn't imagine how quick my s**t would die if I didn't have a charger on deck at all times.

I love my BB but besides the battery life and the BXGS group I was in, I don't miss that s**t at all.
 12-23-2010, 02:02 PM         #186
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rooting has nothing to do with power consumption. I am rooted but not for the reasons you prolly suspect
 7 years ago '05        #187
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
 e180th said:
honestly i have a curve 8530 and i have no issues with it... if i wanna play games and watch movies, that's what i got a ps3 for... bb has all of the apps i need to go on about my day with too. n*ggas just want the glitz and glamour leave that s**t for the females... i recommend downloading the remko app for bb, i done met some joints on there

uh no i get smartphones cause there are useful features that I use
 7 years ago '07        #188
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 159 159
I have the Samsung Moment(not rooted) and which had the worst battery life out of all the android phones at the time and I can get by much better now that I let it drain fully and then recharge. I can always get over 20hrs of normal use.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #189
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Tony_Stylezzz said:
I have the Samsung Moment(not rooted) and which had the worst battery life out of all the android phones at the time and I can get by much better now that I let it drain fully and then recharge. I can always get over 20hrs of normal use.

[pic - click to view]

so you basically use ya phone to wake you up and screencap?
and how ya phone is not rooted and you can screencap
 7 years ago '05        #190
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10796 10796
This n*gga Venom be k!lling me sometimes
 7 years ago '04        #191
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 579 579
I'm over my BB too..I will be getting something simpler next year.
 7 years ago '05        #192
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 Metalzoa said:

[pic - click to view]

50+ hour club in the house

nice
 7 years ago '07        #193
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
 Venom said:

I mostly use it for IM, text, and facebook and some calls here and there. I dont know why my things dont show like everybody else. I had 3 moments since november and all of them never showed. One of the many reasons I dont think I will get another samsung phone.... As for the screenshot shootme works on my phone but when I did the update they had for it then it stopped working so i went back to get the old version so it can work again. It said something about being rooted for it work after the update months ago.

Last edited by Tony_Stylezzz; 12-23-2010 at 10:58 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #194
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
 d3athb4dishonor said:
IS YOUR PHONE ROOTED? That's the only thing I hear keeps your phone alive for so long and it's something that if you f**k up doing it will f**k up your phone completely.
nah, my MT4G was doing 24+ hours BEFORE it was rooted. Don't see rooting it making much of a difference. don't need to root to adjust my brightness in screen which is the major thing that bodies the battery in my phone
 7 years ago '05        #195
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,969 | Props total: 10910 10910
 Metalzoa said:
False. The best lifespan I got was with all my juice defender, task k!llers and cache cleaners removed. Im just running Froyo on my Galaxy S. Nothing special about it.

The thing is a smartphone has many more ways to bleed power than a regular phone. They are also very efficient regulators of power usage for that reason. When you know what sucks up most of your battery, you learn how to avoid it and thereby save more battery power.

Easily. If you notice ... most of my drainage comes in cellphone usage. All the other smartphone functions actually take up less battery power than talk time, minute for minute.
From that I learn that:

1. Keep calls brief. Email or text the details, call for confirmation.

2. Every 5 mins talking could be an hour of smart phone life. I really need that time more than I need to sit on the phone for 5 more mins.

3. The worst thing you can do with a phone is make a call. Save it for emergency reasons. Not only do you save money, you save battery power. You charge your phone less, you save more money.

Just an example of how a bit of information can give you so much return in battery life :dancingcool:
I guess your phone and mines is just different like that. My phone is a nokia which runs symbian. The size of the processor is smaller while androids bigger. Yes you are right no doubt that calling drains the battery faster than anything. I can actually talk on my nokia for a long time but it depends. The talk time is 5hr and 20 min. The fastest way on k!lling my battery is talkin on the phone and browsing all at the same time. Talking it takes awhile though.

As for internet it's just like talking. I can talk on the phone and go over a brief amount of time. But I also can stay on the net for a nice while.
 7 years ago '05        #196
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13779 13779
 d3athb4dishonor said:
I love my BB but besides the battery life and the BXGS group I was in, I don't miss that s**t at all.
 12-24-2010, 12:48 AM         #197
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:

ShootMe actually uses up a ton of power with the sensors. Everytime I use it on my phone I lose a whole %.

That's heavy
 7 years ago '08        #198
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 580 580
 Metalzoa said:
ShootMe actually uses up a ton of power with the sensors. Everytime I use it on my phone I lose a whole %.

That's heavy
You have the temp root than... Or maybe its the G2, but I didn't know you could take screen shots without some kind of root on your phone.
 12-24-2010, 08:23 AM         #199
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
Do you think you can go 3 days??

[pic - click to view]

75+ hours

edit: i didn't mention im using the highest power consumption file system. i can lose like 5% speed and gain tons more battery efficiency.

been marathon running with ankle weights on ...

Last edited by Metalzoa; 12-24-2010 at 08:39 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #200
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:
You have the temp root than... Or maybe its the G2, but I didn't know you could take screen shots without some kind of root on your phone.
If you get it from the market then you have to get it from the market. I have one from like 10 months ago and you dont have to be rooted for it. I mean I dont even know how to root my phone and can take screen shots because of it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy