most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-16-2010, 12:05 AM         #321
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Boston should try to get Boobie. Dude is a beast, seeing what he has to offer is the only good thing that came with lbj leaving the cavs.
 7 years ago '07        #322
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13110 13110
 MrTripleDouble said:
No point in the pot calling the Kettle black. We like who we like. From MJ, Wade, Kobe, Bron, Melo, Durant someone is "stanning" we all do it, it's human nature, everyone has a favorite. The sad part is if the Heat win a title and someone has an Avy with LeBron holding a trophy. Your gonna call them a "LeBron stan" or "not a real heat fan" or "no one should have pic other than D Wade because it's his team". Joshdogg your special man.
that's not even close to true. u shouldn't try to make a.ssumptions about how other people behave. as a longtime heat fan, it is true that we owe wade some kind of respect for the things he's done for the team. that's perfectly reasonable. if we win again and lebron is finals MVP, i might even change my avy to his picture. it simply reflects the proudest moment of my franchise's history, but if that's how you perceive it in your mind than I can't help that.

and u just misidentified me as a wade stan for having his pic in my avy, so i'm not sure where u get off making that judgment.
 7 years ago '10        #323
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
 joshdogg26 said:
that's not even close to true. u shouldn't try to make a.ssumptions about how other people behave. as a longtime heat fan, it is true that we owe wade some kind of respect for the things he's done for the team. that's perfectly reasonable. if we win again and lebron is finals MVP, i might even change my avy to his picture. it simply reflects the proudest moment of my franchise's history, but if that's how you perceive it in your mind than I can't help that.

and u just misidentified me as a wade stan for having his pic in my avy, so i'm not sure where u get off making that judgment.
You know damn well that's not true.

The reason I called you a Wade stan is because I needed a comeback from that LeBron is my higher power line that was good one but when Wade was struggling and people were talking sh*t you were right there by his side defending you're man. I have no problem saying I am a LeBron fan and he's one of my favorite players of all-time. You seem to struggle with insecurities about Wade out fear of being accused as a stan because of how bad it is to be a stan on here. You try to be objective and unemotional when it comes to Wade but I can see right through it.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 12-16-2010 at 12:23 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #324
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13110 13110
 MrTripleDouble said:
You know damn well that's not true.

The reason I called you a Wade stan is because I needed a comeback from that LeBron is my higher power line that was good one but when Wade was struggling and people were talking sh*t. You were right there by his side defending you're man. I have no problem saying I am a LeBron fan and he's one of my favorite players. You seem to struggle with insecurities about Wade out fear of not being accused of a stan because of how bad it is to be a stan here. You try to be objective and unemotional when it comes to Wade but I can see right through it.
not agreeing that he was always a bum and had fallen off or was being exposed is apparently out of line?

when he was playing like s**t, i said he was playing like s**t. if u take issue with me not irrationally jumping off the deep end, that's a personal problem u'll have to deal with on ur own time. obviously all heat fans should be fans of wade, how could we not be after all he's done? there's no denying that nor is there any reason to. that'd be like laker fans saying they don't like kobe or bulls fans that don't like jordan, but the reason is because he plays for the heat, and not the other way around.

please do not flatter urself by comparing urself to me again in the future.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy