The Official Destruction Of Cleveland Part 2: Cleveland @ Miami Wed 7:30pm

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-15-2010, 10:13 PM         #281
OrignalBigBird  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ngoogs said:
at this guy living in the past!

Man! Michael Jordan is the best in the league!!!!!!!!!
lame a.ss

<3
 12-15-2010, 10:14 PM         #282
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
n*gga you stay gargling on lebrons nuts

sometimes you step out ya bias self

but other than that lebron does no wrong

Explain to me how you continue to follow a man that quit on his team in a tied series??? No bron stan/fan can explain that to me....
the same way n*ggas defend kobe after he quit in a series that he was up two games. now stfu hoe a.ss n*gga
 12-15-2010, 10:14 PM         #283
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Also check this s**t out....the lineup wade had to play with was straight comedy

Chalmers
Wade
Beasley
Haslem
O`neal/Anthony

the same Beasley thats averaging 21 points a game this season? nahh i'm clowning he's really come into his own on the wolves this year.
 7 years ago '10        #284
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 181 181
 TVee said:
You get the ball to the hot hand period. You said it yourself, do i need to quote you?

That blown lead is a loss to a good team. Championship teams closeout. We didn't closeout well on offense because of Lebron.

Good job getting mad on the internet.
You calling me mad because I pulled your card. I know for a fact that your not really trying to go at me on here. LeBron was sloppy on offense but I wouldn't out the blame all on LeBron. The Heat as a team couldn't get stops on the other end to prevent that run. So to say it was all LeBron is foolish when he made up for it by making clutch free throws. I like at like "LeBron is f*cking up and trying to do too much but you know what at least he's making an effort to help the team win" Pointing finger like a 1st grader is not respectable.
 7 years ago '04        #285
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 1915 1915
 MrTripleDouble said:
You calling me mad because I pulled your card. I know for a fact that your not really trying to go at me on here. LeBron was sloppy on offense but I wouldn't out the blame all on LeBron. The Heat as a team couldn't get stops on the other end to prevent that run. So to say it was all LeBron is foolish when he made up for it by making clutch free throws. I like at like "LeBron is f*cking up and trying to do too much but you know what at least he's making an effort to help the team win" Pointing finger like a 1st grader is not respectable.
What are you talking about going at you? Me talking bad about Lebron is going at you?

Thats why I said "we didn't closeout well on OFFENSE because of Lebron." Read my posts.

Following an athlete from team to team like a first grader is not respectable.
 7 years ago '07        #286
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
wait............the heat won and some of ya still complaining??
 7 years ago '10        #287
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,519 | Props total: 2533 2533
 ngoogs said:
the same Beasley thats averaging 21 points a game this season? nahh i'm clowning he's really come into his own on the wolves this year.
Im glad beasley doing good i hope he keep dominating i wish he could have stayed .. Him n K.Love handling they Biz ova there in MinnieSoda

234 - 82 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 7 years ago '05        #288
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
If LeBron doesn't keep the ball from Wade's hands in the final minutes or so we win by a minimum of 10-15. I'll take it though. A win is a win. LeBron was just completely off tonight; even at the free throw strike.

We played the worst basketball we've played since @Dallas, but luckily we were playing at home against a team that will live in the lottery for quite some time.

If we play like this up in New York on Friday they're gonna crush us. Gotta turn it up. Good win though. We won a game where we didn't play well at all as a team. That's a good thing. Teams like Boston and LAL know how to win games like this.... we haven't been able to, at least earlier in the year.
 7 years ago '10        #289
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
n*gga you stay gargling on lebrons nuts

sometimes you step out ya bias self

but other than that lebron does no wrong

Explain to me how you continue to follow a man that quit on his team in a tied series??? No bron stan/fan can explain that to me....
I don't nitpick or fault find anyone. If someone is spreading bullsh*t or something that's not true I challenge it regardless of who or what it is. There is no proof he gave up on his team. It's not like he walked off the court in the middle of the game. Watch the tape and make up your mind. I would say he was frustrated and lost hope in his team but to say he quit is a strong accusation that requires strong evidence. If anything he didn't will his team to victory and didn't show any k!ller instinct.
 7 years ago '07        #290
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13046 13046
 MrTripleDouble said:
I don't even think you read my posts. Like you look for anything I say about LeBron just so you can call me a stan. Use your brain man and read what I say.
u try to argue with people on message boards and say they're petty for trying to incite u to argue with them.

u say somebody makes it personal for saying f**got on boxden then invite people to come f!ght u.

u come to a sports discussion board and say nobody should discuss what happened because we don't have the credentials to criticize anybody.

u call people stans of other players just for not being stans of the same player u r.

90% of ur posts r holier than thou hypocritical bulls**t. ur act is tired.
 7 years ago '10        #291
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
u try to argue with people on message boards and say they're petty for trying to incite u to argue with them.

u say somebody makes it personal for saying f**got on boxden then invite people to come f!ght u.

u come to a sports discussion board and say nobody should discuss what happened because we don't have the credentials to criticize anybody.

u call people stans of other players just for not being stans of the same player u r.

90% of ur posts r holier than thou hypocritical bulls**t. ur act is tired.
If that's how you perceive it in your mind than I can't help that.
 7 years ago '07        #292
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
If that's how you perceive it in your mind than I can't help that.
perception is reality.
 7 years ago '10        #293
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 TVee said:
What are you talking about going at you? Me talking bad about Lebron is going at you?

Thats why I said "we didn't closeout well on OFFENSE because of Lebron." Read my posts.

Following an athlete from team to team like a first grader is not respectable.

Wanting LeBron to burn at the stake for bad offense despite a team win is not respectable.
 7 years ago '10        #294
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
perception is reality.
Subjectivity is not reality.
 7 years ago '05        #295
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Feel sorry for Heat fans, having to deal with LeBron stans.. s**t is disgusting..
 7 years ago '07        #296
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
Subjectivity is not reality.
everything is relative, nothing is absolute. nothing is as it seems to be and all things r subjective realities to the observer.
 7 years ago '04        #297
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 1915 1915
 MrTripleDouble said:
Wanting LeBron to burn at the stake for bad offense despite a team win is not respectable.
I criticized your man for almost costing us a win. If he does that against a good team, we lose. You don't need to get butthurt about it.
 7 years ago '10        #298
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 0 0
Proud of my Cavaliers :applause:
 7 years ago '10        #299
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
everything is relative, nothing is absolute. nothing is as it seems to be and all things r subjective realities to the observer.

Pain and death is not relative. If I punched 5 people in the face as hard as I could all 5 would feel pain. Needing food and water to stay alive is absolute. Asking a person that hasn't eaten anything or drank water in a month if starving to death is subjective, you can't because there dead and that's an objective fact.
 7 years ago '10        #300
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 TVee said:
I criticized your man for almost costing us a win. If he does that against a good team, we lose. You don't need to get butthurt about it.
But he didn't and we won.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy