The Official Destruction Of Cleveland Part 2: Cleveland @ Miami Wed 7:30pm

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-15-2010, 09:46 PM         #261
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OrignalBigBird said:
ok lol so how about them cavs they look like a rebuilding team?
we really are :-(

tis the law of the land up here in cleveland, ohio

but really, :(
 12-15-2010, 09:46 PM         #262
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heat fans mimicking the team. arguing over which one is better instead of trying to put it together.
 7 years ago '05        #263
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 2TopFlite said:
And no need for heat fans beefing cause its dumb we suppose to hate the opposing fans
I think it's alright to argue, it's just stupid to get emotional about it. But being able to have arguments with other Heat fans about which player on our team is the best in the world... Sheeeeit that's something pretty damn amazing to be able to do!

12-15-2010, 09:49 PM         #264
OrignalBigBird  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nattidred said:
They looked good tonight in MIA
how about in Cleveland
 7 years ago '10        #265
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Bosh is fine, you must remember he gets his point by himself we have not givin him any plays yet and hes still avg that off pick and pops and open looks. Spo need to get that man some plays tho
yea true seeing da n*gga Amare beastin on n*ggas got me thinkin why bosh aint s**ttin on n*ggas i wanna see him have games like he had in toronto

Lebron and Wade are even shutup n*ggas and watch da best 2 players in da league ball.
 7 years ago '10        #266
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 176 176
 ngoogs said:
heat fans mimicking the team. arguing over which one is better instead of trying to put it together.
Only on Boxden, I can go on Ocean right now and talk about the Heat, LeBron, D Wade and it be nothing but positive vibes. If you love the Heat your a fan.
 12-15-2010, 09:52 PM         #267
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alkoholyck said:
Oh my bad, I forgot how terrible the rest of his career has been. I've said the same s**t for multiple years, and I could care less if I'm in the minority. Two years ago, I thought he deserved the MVP over LeBron. Last year, Bron was better than him in the regular season, but what Wade did against Boston in the playoffs was unreal. This year, you're trying to say Wade was playing some of the worst ball of his career? What, for 3 or 4 games? And despite how bad that may have been, he's STILL shooting exactly 50% for the season. He's been phenomenal this season overall.

at comparing him to someone playing recklessly in the park. When you do this s**t for 7, 8 straight years, I find it amazing that someone can try pretend he's just fluking s**t. The aim of the game is to get the ball in the basket. Regardless of how you do it, that's it, and IMO Wade is the best at it.

It's just my opinion, I don't see why you're getting mad at me for it. All I know is watching Wade play this game is something special. As is watching Bron, but Wade is just a little bit mroe impressive to me.
didn't the Cavs win 66 games that year? Is you serious n*gga?

Wade is great, he top 3 fasho. When he's hot he can't be stopped. But once them crazy a.ss retarded shots don't fall the n*gga is absent from the game. As evidenced by both Boston games
 12-15-2010, 09:57 PM         #268
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OrignalBigBird said:
how about in Cleveland
at this guy living in the past!

Man! Michael Jordan is the best in the league!!!!!!!!!
 12-15-2010, 09:57 PM         #269
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ngoogs said:
we're not arguing over whose better. we all know who almost cost the heat the game tonight, LeBron

same thing happened when Wade was hurt earlier this season but kept shooting and playing for some reason

it goes both ways. but i guess stans, haters and others cant see the difference
 7 years ago '10        #270
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,516 | Props total: 2529 2529
 alkoholyck said:
I think it's alright to argue, it's just stupid to get emotional about it. But being able to have arguments with other Heat fans about which player on our team is the best in the world... Sheeeeit that's something pretty damn amazing to be able to do!

Lol yeah thats kool some muhfkas get too emotional and wanna get all serious but yea aint nothing wrong with a lil arguing over who the best is (Dwayne Wade) lol

234 - 82 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 7 years ago '07        #271
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
 Youngin19 said:

Wade is great, he top 3 fasho. When he's hot he can't be stopped. But once them crazy a.ss retarded shots don't fall the n*gga is absent from the game. As evidenced by both Boston games

you make no sense and contradict yaself.. wade is overrated but he should be the first option on the team

He only makes crazy layups i guess you miss the 3s the fadeaways and the shot he has like perfected off the backboard. Not to mention the corners of the key and his corner shots. You are a f**king idiot. Go watch another sport or player please.
 7 years ago '05        #272
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 Youngin19 said:

Wade turned a 15 win team into a 43 win team. He was phenomenal that year, and was 2nd in MVP voting. Why do you have to act like everything I say is so outlandish? And it makes me wonder if you even watch Wade play if you think all he does is hit 'crazy a.ss retarded shots'. They're so damn calculated, there's a reason his FG% is so high. His turn around jumper is money. He has some off nights, but his midrange game is pretty crazy too.
 7 years ago '07        #273
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
thank you lebron stans can never say lebron played like trash or f**ked up the offense. Lets point to something else irrelevant that looks good so we can try and change the subject.

I said plenty times early in the season wade was playing like 100% a.sscheeks and forcing the game instead of taking what he was getting. He was real reckless and playing off his emotions in the wrong wrong way....he has since cut all that s**t out and is tearing s**t up.

n*ggas dont understand as heat fans how bad i use to feel for wade i remember sometimes this n*gga would get like a 30 sec rest thru a whole game and have to give his all on both sides of the court and still did the damn thing. I kno hes happy he has help and can actually take his full rest periods and watch some of the game.
 7 years ago '10        #274
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,516 | Props total: 2529 2529
 alkoholyck said:
Wade turned a 15 win team into a 43 win team. He was phenomenal that year, and was 2nd in MVP voting. Why do you have to act like everything I say is so outlandish? And it makes me wonder if you even watch Wade play if you think all he does is hit 'crazy a.ss retarded shots'. They're so damn calculated, there's a reason his FG% is so high. His turn around jumper is money. He has some off nights, but his midrange game is pretty crazy too.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::a greement6: Preach

234 - 82 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 7 years ago '10        #275
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
Wade has been outplaying LeBron as of late. Wade has been insanely efficient. Both him and LeBron get the same amount of touches. Wade only had 11 points in the first half. LeBron could have dominated, Wade only had 4 points in the 3rd and LeBron could have dominated. Doesn't mean LeBron is trash or Wade is better but Wade has been playing better and showing the world why he's the leader of the Heat. LeBron could be the leader but he's not playing like it. The closer of a team is 9/10 the leader. If LeBron was a better closer and was consistent or at least efficient in clutch moments he would be the leader but Wade plays with more heart and fire. LeBron relies too much on talent and not desire.
 12-15-2010, 10:06 PM         #276
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:

you make no sense and contradict yaself.. wade is overrated but he should be the first option on the team

He only makes crazy layups i guess you miss the 3s the fadeaways and the shot he has like perfected off the backboard. Not to mention the corners of the key and his corner shots. You are a f**king idiot. Go watch another sport or player please.
he should be the first option because he is a scorer. That's wtf he does. The n*gga is an expert at the s**t. LeBron does everything. He can contribute without scoring. Everytime he gets going is always because of his ability to get to the rim. Wade thrives on the ability to get to the rim and finish, when that isn't going for him, he's more than likely going to have a sub par game.

And eat a d!ck n*gga.
 7 years ago '07        #277
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Also check this s**t out....the lineup wade had to play with was straight comedy

Chalmers
Wade
Beasley
Haslem
O`neal/Anthony

7 years ago '07        #278
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
he should be the first option because he is a scorer. That's wtf he does. The n*gga is an expert at the s**t. LeBron does everything. He can contribute without scoring. Everytime he gets going is always because of his ability to get to the rim. Wade thrives on the ability to get to the rim and finish, when that isn't going for him, he's more than likely going to have a sub par game.

And eat a d!ck n*gga.
wade can create for others with the best of em

ast only count if n*ggas make the basket

how many times you need to get sonned
 7 years ago '10        #279
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
we're not arguing over whose better. we all know who almost cost the heat the game tonight, LeBron

same thing happened when Wade was hurt earlier this season but kept shooting and playing for some reason

it goes both ways. but i guess stans, haters and others cant see the difference
Something we can both agree on. When dealing with me people try and clown instead of being intelligent.
 7 years ago '07        #280
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
Something we can both agree on. When dealing with me people try and clown instead of being intelligent.
n*gga you stay gargling on lebrons nuts

sometimes you step out ya bias self

but other than that lebron does no wrong

Explain to me how you continue to follow a man that quit on his team in a tied series??? No bron stan/fan can explain that to me....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy