The Official Destruction Of Cleveland Part 2: Cleveland @ Miami Wed 7:30pm

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #241
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
 Gottagat said:
da team gonna learn from dis uninspired effort

Lebron prolly kickin himself right now it is what it is

dey gonna have weird nights like tonight

dey still 1 of da best teams in da league and dey only 80 percent and still learning 2 ball with each other

wade shud get at bron in da lockeroom 4real throw sum shoes at dat n*gga n tell him 2 feed me when im hot

bosh was off 2nite he shud be scoring more by now
Bosh is fine, you must remember he gets his point by himself we have not givin him any plays yet and hes still avg that off pick and pops and open looks. Spo need to get that man some plays tho
 12-15-2010, 09:31 PM         #242
OrignalBigBird  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ngoogs said:
you mean a Loss, like your entire post
ok lol so how about them cavs they look like a rebuilding team?
 7 years ago '07        #243
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
 Youngin19 said:
This n*gga DWade go on a lil hot streak and n*ggas overreacting and overrating the f**k out dude. The n*ggas that's saying this were absent when this n*gga was playing some of the worst ball in his career, looking like a scrub out there. I don't seem to recall none of you n*ggas saying this bulls**t. Amare scored thirty in like ten games straight, is he the best player in the league? GTFOH.

Wade nice. He top three but the n*gga pay wild and reckless like one of them garbage n*ggas at the park. He go to the goal and just throw s**t up and pray he make it. Then that n*gga got that retarded swipe the ball over the defender's head move. Ridiculous

How many that n*gga had against Boston? A few games is not indicative of s**t, but that he had a few good games.
You are really dumb

wade is tearing s**t up right now

he had a bad week or 2 after not playing any preaseason ball.....Get Real

You just a hater
 7 years ago '08        #244
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 Youngin19 said:
This n*gga DWade go on a lil hot streak and n*ggas overreacting and overrating the f**k out dude. The n*ggas that's saying this were absent when this n*gga was playing some of the worst ball in his career, looking like a scrub out there. I don't seem to recall none of you n*ggas saying this bulls**t. Amare scored thirty in like ten games straight, is he the best player in the league? GTFOH.

Wade nice. He top three but the n*gga pay wild and reckless like one of them garbage n*ggas at the park. He go to the goal and just throw s**t up and pray he make it. Then that n*gga got that retarded swipe the ball over the defender's head move. Ridiculous

How many that n*gga had against Boston? A few games is not indicative of s**t, but that he had a few good games.
lol @ this

where do these fools come from?
 12-15-2010, 09:35 PM         #245
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrTripleDouble said:
at you making it personal.
at that being your only response
 7 years ago '08        #246
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
lol @ the heat fans beefin :lol4:
 12-15-2010, 09:36 PM         #247
OrignalBigBird  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol how could d wade be top three but play like them garbage dudes at the park that dont make sense at all
 12-15-2010, 09:36 PM         #248
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
You are really dumb

wade is tearing s**t up right now

he had a bad week or 2 after not playing any preaseason ball.....Get Real

You just a hater

Didn't I just say he on a hot streak? He looking nice out there. He just ain't better than Bron, end of story n*gga.
 7 years ago '04        #249
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 1913 1913
 MrTripleDouble said:
I am allowed to call anyone what I want, if you have a problem with it do what you can over the internet or keep it G and come see me and put the video of you stepping to me on Worldstar. You're complaining about a blown lead while not giving any credit to Cleveland for making shots and running good offense and is just looking to blame LeBron. Yeah LeBron f*cked up at times but he got it together by getting to the foul line and making his Ft's. Wade had the hot hand but was getting double-teamed. I like Wade with the ball in 4th, he's a better closer then LeBron but that doesn't mean LeBron should take a break. He lead the league in 4th Quarter points last season so he's not bad in the 4th at all and just struggled to find offense tonight. Heat got the win and your b*tching about some blown lead.
You get the ball to the hot hand period. You said it yourself, do i need to quote you?

That blown lead is a loss to a good team. Championship teams closeout. We didn't closeout well on offense because of Lebron.

Good job getting mad on the internet.
 12-15-2010, 09:37 PM         #250
OrignalBigBird  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nattidred said:
lol @ the heat fans beefin :lol4:
how about them cavs? :)
 7 years ago '07        #251
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 illogik said:
No you won't. You'll be in the next Cavs thread that's made,
only if it's for a heat game. shut the f**k up.

beantown said:
I know Joshdogg wouldn't' that be awesome dogg. 2 front running fanbases gonna be hyped as hell
u talkin about the knicks/celtics game tonight? don't disrespect the knicks fans like that, they've stuck around through some s**t unlike all u boston f**gots that popped up out of nowhere 3 years ago .

TVee said:
Whose team is this again?
:applause: :applause: :applause:

TVee said:
The result was Cleveland cutting a 14 point lead to 3 in 2 and a half minutes. And you're not allowed to call anyone a stan.
@ this dude. if ur not a lebron stan and can perceive things rationally, u must be a stan of somebody else. god forbid somebody be an actual heat fan and dare be upset with lebron. like we gotta be polite and sugarcoat things cuz his stans might get mad or something .

Youngin19 said:

just like u f**got a.ss stans can't wait for lebron to have a better game than wade so u can start saying it's his team and get REAL quiet when wade is beasting.

shut the f**k up. we r heat fans. we like both players. u got a f**king mancrush blinding ur vision. nobody takes a stan's opinion seriously.
 7 years ago '08        #252
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 OrignalBigBird said:
how about them cavs? :)
They looked good tonight in MIA
 12-15-2010, 09:38 PM         #253
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OrignalBigBird said:
lol how could d wade be top three but play like them garbage dudes at the park that dont make sense at all
he just so happens to be good at making retarded, unorthodox shots. The n*gga got it down to a science
 7 years ago '10        #254
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 177 177
LeBron has more talent than Wade but Wade plays with more heart and fire at times and that really him over the edge.
 7 years ago '10        #255
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
at that being your only response
at you expecting me to argue with you like a little a.ss kid.
 12-15-2010, 09:42 PM         #256
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
only if it's for a heat game. shut the f**k up.

u talkin about the knicks/celtics game tonight? don't disrespect the knicks fans like that, they've stuck around through some s**t unlike all u boston f**gots that popped up out of nowhere 3 years ago .

:applause: :applause: :applause:

@ this dude. if ur not a lebron stan and can perceive things rationally, u must be a stan of somebody else. god forbid somebody be an actual heat fan and dare be upset with lebron. like we gotta be polite and sugarcoat things cuz his stans might get mad or something .

just like u f**got a.ss stans can't wait for lebron to have a better game than wade so u can start saying his team and get REAL quiet when wade is beasting.

shut the f**k up. we r heat fans. we like both players. u got a f**king mancrush blinding ur vision. nobody takes a stan's opinion seriously.

lmao n*gga. You can check my posts from way back. I said Wade should be the first option, Chris Bosh the second, and LeBron the third. I know who's better, I ain't worried about stats n*gga. Yall just overrating dude, that's all.
 7 years ago '10        #257
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2531 2531
Well the other day i said some Heat Hate Breathing muthaf**kas on boxden.. Now its Wade hating on Boxden.. They saying he not good ?? What about in 2008 season when Wade averaged 30 a game and 7 ast. doin it all every night when he cleary was MVP but instead they gave it to LeBron.. Wade is a beast and if u think other wise u hating point blank

234 - 82 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *

Last edited by 2TopFlite; 12-15-2010 at 09:46 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #258
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 Youngin19 said:

Oh my bad, I forgot how terrible the rest of his career has been. I've said the same s**t for multiple years, and I could care less if I'm in the minority. Two years ago, I thought he deserved the MVP over LeBron. Last year, Bron was better than him in the regular season, but what Wade did against Boston in the playoffs was unreal. This year, you're trying to say Wade was playing some of the worst ball of his career? What, for 3 or 4 games? And despite how bad that may have been, he's STILL shooting exactly 50% for the season. He's been phenomenal this season overall.

at comparing him to someone playing recklessly in the park. When you do this s**t for 7, 8 straight years, I find it amazing that someone can try pretend he's just fluking s**t. The aim of the game is to get the ball in the basket. Regardless of how you do it, that's it, and IMO Wade is the best at it.

It's just my opinion, I don't see why you're getting mad at me for it. All I know is watching Wade play this game is something special. As is watching Bron, but Wade is just a little bit mroe impressive to me.
 7 years ago '10        #259
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2531 2531
And no need for heat fans beefing cause its dumb we suppose to hate the opposing fans

234 - 82 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 7 years ago '10        #260
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:

I don't even think you read my posts. Like you look for anything I say about LeBron just so you can call me a stan. Use your brain man and read what I say.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy