NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-14-2010, 12:01 AM         #121
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:

maybe the Jets can cheer us all up this week
OH WAIT ...
 7 years ago '06        #122
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,540 | Props total: 6791 6791
 LightsOut said:
you already know nolan ryan is sitting in his office right now like

[pic - click to view]

how can i forget nolan
now that n*gga took the biggest L
he was going to give Lee the world
 12-14-2010, 12:02 AM         #123
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
Didn't the Giants just beat this team without Lee. How is he suddenly going to make them the best team ever?

Will they be a better team? Sure
Are they guaranteed to make the World Series and then Win? - Nope. It's baseball s**t happens.
Yea these guys are excited, its December and a lot of time left to go, but that rotation is sick on paper.
 12-14-2010, 12:02 AM         #124
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
smh @ espn still ridin favre d!ck, like this game was gonna decide the vikings playoff chances
Did you see the package they did on Farve earlier? I swear it looked like a memorial package.
 7 years ago '09        #125
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
 DaForce13 said:
damn lee's wife runs s**t
You'd let somebody disrespect your chick?
 12-14-2010, 12:03 AM         #126
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Lee walking around his house in a Skirt and f**k Me Pumps...
 7 years ago '04        #127
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,751 | Props total: 13138 13138
Oswalt isn't signed past next season but he might take less to stay if they do win it next year.
 12-14-2010, 12:06 AM         #129
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brainwave said:
For an extra $50,000,000 fam??????

Are you f**king kidding?

I'd tell her to get her cot damn mind right.
 7 years ago '09        #130
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Didn't the Giants just beat this team without Lee. How is he suddenly going to make them the best team ever?

Are they guaranteed to make the World Series and then Win? - Nope. It's baseball s**t happens.

At least they only gave him a 5 year deal. A 7 year deal would have been devastating. My question to Phillies fans is what happens when Oswalt, Ibanez, Rollins and Hamels all need to be resigned in 2011? Aren't Rollins and Hamels going to ask for large deals? Are you guys going to become the Yankees and surpass a 200 million dollar payroll or are you going to let Rollins, Hamels and Oswalt all walk? While Ibanez and Oswalt are not as young as Hamels and Rollins, won't letting them walk hurt your team.

I know Lee & Halladay will be a great duo until 2014 but what do these contracts do to your team overall?
We'll do what we always do blend our prospects with cheap vets.
 7 years ago '04        #131
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 lilsnatch770 said:

At least they only gave him a 5 year deal. A 7 year deal would have been devastating. My question to Phillies fans is what happens when Oswalt, Ibanez, Rollins and Hamels all need to be resigned in 2011? Aren't Rollins and Hamels going to ask for large deals? Are you guys going to become the Yankees and surpass a 200 million dollar payroll or are you going to let Rollins, Hamels and Oswalt all walk? While Ibanez and Oswalt are not as young as Hamels and Rollins, won't letting them walk hurt your team.

I know Lee & Halladay will be a great duo until 2014 but what do these contracts do to your team overall?

rollins gonna take a cut, hes fallen off, & hes gonna have to prove it this year...hes the only one thats been here from the beginning. phils have been tossing ibanez name out there in talks...

SOMEBODY will be traded, whether its kendrick, blanton, raul, etc we need a right handed bat, what players wouldnt want to join this club, or stay with this club?? s**t if lee still came back after the phils did him dirty, u dont think rollins gonna wanna stay?? i bet werth salty as s**t right now, callin strasburg like "yo brother, hows the arm?"
 7 years ago '04        #132
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 smokeweed101. said:
Yea these guys are excited, its December and a lot of time left to go, but that rotation is sick on paper.
I'm not debating the rotation isn't sick but what about the bullpen? What about the long-term effect of signing this guy. Does that means Rollins is a goner?

After the Teixiera fiasco in Atlanta I have learned to look at the long term impact of most moves for the Braves. My team also actually has a salary to stick to unlike the Yankees/Sox/Phillies (now?)/Mets

A Salary Cap will eventually make its way to baseball (just my opinion based on salaries)
 7 years ago '07        #133
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 437 437
 Brainwave said:
for a $150MIL ..

n*gga how many strikeouts does she have?

better yet how many teams she shut out?

we know who's gonna be the b**ch in ya relationship

12-14-2010, 12:08 AM         #134
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brainwave said:
BETTER PUT THAT b**ch IN A SUITE.

7 years ago '04        #135
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
SI_JonHeyman

lee received about $115 mil for 5 years plus 6th yr vesting option w/ makeable incentives. thats slightly higher AAV than yankees offer
 7 years ago '04        #136
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 casper said:
rollins gonna take a cut, hes fallen off, & hes gonna have to prove it this year...hes the only one thats been here from the beginning. phils have been tossing ibanez name out there in talks...

SOMEBODY will be traded, whether its kendrick, blanton, raul, etc we need a right handed bat, what players wouldnt want to join this club, or stay with this club?? s**t if lee still came back after the phils did him dirty, u dont think rollins gonna wanna stay?? i bet werth salty as s**t right now, callin strasburg like "yo brother, hows the arm?"
If that was the case wouldn't free agents be clamoring to get to the Phillies/Red Sox/Yankees? If I recall the Giants just won the World Series, not the Phillies. The Yankees won before that as well?
 7 years ago '04        #137
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 Illstreet said:

Are you f**king kidding?

money isn't everything
 7 years ago '09        #138
space
space
 Illstreet said:

Are you f**king kidding?

He'll get endorsements out the a--. Plus to some people it ain't all about the money. Some people just want to be happy. Like they say a happy women makes a happier man.
 7 years ago '06        #139
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,540 | Props total: 6791 6791
 Brainwave said:
for that money:dancingcool:
i'll spit on my chick face and join the fans while they tease her
 12-14-2010, 12:10 AM         #140
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:

ESPN's saying it's Blanton, which is expected. Kendrick is better imo.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy