(from 2010) MLB.com: PHILLIES SIGN LEE

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #241
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Gottagat said:
i never wanted dat f**got on my team anyway

yankees against all odds next season i like it dat way...

keith a flaming f**got pull ur skirt up pus*y boy
 7 years ago '04        #242
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,650 | Props total: 13049 13049
Find the post where I said that instead of making up s**t to amuse your feeble-mind.
 7 years ago '04        #243
LightsOut 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 stunna2004 said:
Yup, people need to realize we might take an L today but a big W moving forward. You'll see f**gots.
pujols took the ultimate W...you guys literally gonna pay him $500 million next year
 12-14-2010, 02:54 PM         #244
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LightsOut said:
pujols took the ultimate W...you guys literally gonna pay him $500 million next year
1 Billlllion Dollars.
 7 years ago '04        #245
space
space
Pujols ain't coming, but one can dream about it.
 7 years ago '09        #246
kmj09 
space
space
$922 | Props total: 128 128
The Yankees would have given Lee not just more money, but the security of knowing he would not ever be stuck for long on an irrelevant team. The Phillies might be great next year, and a rotation beginning with Halladay, Lee, Cole Hamels and Roy Oswalt sounds like one of the best ever. But what if it doesn't immediately click, due to injuries or inconsistency or other human frailty (remember, that group without Lee was supposed to win a World Series this year)? and wheres your right handed power at??? oh yea washington ..ok phils fans we will see if you can hang with the yankees in 5 years ...oh yea next time cliff lees wife is in town ima whip out my johnson at start beating off...lmao
 7 years ago '09        #247
kmj09 
space
space
$922 | Props total: 128 128
[QUOTE=kmj09;17796901]The Yankees would have given Lee not just more money, but the security of knowing he would not ever be stuck for long on an irrelevant team. The Phillies might be great next year, and a rotation beginning with Halladay, Lee, Cole Hamels and Roy Oswalt sounds like one of the best ever. But what if it doesn't immediately click, due to injuries or inconsistency or other human frailty (remember, that group without Lee was supposed to win a World Series this year)? and wheres your right handed power at??? oh yea washington ..ok phils fans we will see if you can hang with the yankees through the next 5 years ...oh yea next time cliff lees wife is in town ima whip out my johnson at start beating off...lmao.. remember the yankees havent had a rebuilding period since the early 90's .keep up if you can mlb...yanks will always be contenders not pretenders
 7 years ago '09        #248
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
i called this yesterday #phils
 7 years ago '05        #249
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 kmj09 said:
The Yankees would have given Lee not just more money, but the security of knowing he would not ever be stuck for long on an irrelevant team. The Phillies might be great next year, and a rotation beginning with Halladay, Lee, Cole Hamels and Roy Oswalt sounds like one of the best ever. But what if it doesn't immediately click, due to injuries or inconsistency or other human frailty (remember, that group without Lee was supposed to win a World Series this year)? and wheres your right handed power at??? oh yea washington ..ok phils fans we will see if you can hang with the yankees through the next 5 years ...oh yea next time cliff lees wife is in town ima whip out my johnson at start beating off...lmao.. remember the yankees havent had a rebuilding period since the early 90's .keep up if you can mlb...yanks will always be contenders not pretenders
the yankees arent a bunch of spring chickens homie

you being a yanks fan of all people should know just because you're predicted to win doesnt mean you will

and yeah we need a right hand bat but i have confidence in my management that they will find someone serviceable...they havent shown me a reason to think otherwise , and even without werth we have the best lineup in the NL i actually think we can get by with what we have

and lee wanted to come here, he actually wants to retire here, so who really cares what the yanks could give him
 7 years ago '07        #250
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,090 | Props total: 6290 6290
i was kind of wondering if we at least made an offer .... didn't think it would come true :sadcam:

World Series or bust though....would like to meet up against The Giants again and hopefully the Yank for our rematch WS.
 7 years ago '10        #251
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
First the Eagles beat the Cowboys. Than the Phillies acquire Cliff Lee leaving the Rangers wout an Ace

Dallas Metroplex Area lost again!

SIKE I stand corrected. Since than the Mavs have won the NBA Finals and the Rangers have gotten back to the ALCS while Cliff Lees gonna be sitting home. Dallas Metroplex Area came up. Cowboys still screwing around tho hope they get it together.

Last edited by Dun Dada; 10-08-2011 at 01:05 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #252
space
space
 5 years ago '04        #253
space
space
 BullsLost said:

this n*gga still 0-3 and its almost july
 5 years ago '05        #254
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,692 | Props total: 2421 2421
0-3
 5 years ago '05        #255
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 BullsLost said:

this n*gga still 0-3 and its almost july

[pic - click to view]

06-24-2012, 10:57 PM         #256
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nova is better than this f*ggot now... Fukk em.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy