Dr. Dre Ignored Race Card W/ Eminem, "I Didn't Even Know He Was White"

most viewed right now
 159
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 87
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
140 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,338 | Props total: 15050 15050
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Dre gets the genius tag...he revolutionized Hip-hop's sound out west and was apart of groundbreaking groups and albums....

Eminem has always been mad gimmicky to me...his angst and backstory is made to appeal to suburban teens and early on his rhyme style was a carbon copy of Masta Ace's....

He has a couple of really applaudable albums, but so do gobs of black emcees that have been around longer than him...and they DON'T get the genius tag, ever...
true but he has alot of talent tho not the best but cannot deny his biggest impact is because hes white.
 7 years ago '07        #22
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 344 344

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '08        #23
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
Haters are mad salty
 7 years ago '06        #24
Storchaveli 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$28,301 | Props total: 5321 5321
 Woodwin said:
he didnt know he was white??? bull s**t
That's an old fact. Read up.
 7 years ago '08        #25
100dollarman 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 441 441
Dr. Dre is so smart in every way.
 12-13-2010, 11:14 PM         #26
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
true but he has alot of talent tho not the best but cannot deny his biggest impact is because hes white.
yeah because so many white rappers are as successful as eminem, f**k outta here idiot
 7 years ago '04        #27
JTwizzy 
space
avatar space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 Woodwin said:
Hi my name is...... if nobody knew em was white when he came out get ya ears checked
you act like that's the song dre heard first
 7 years ago '04        #28
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,338 | Props total: 15050 15050
 tonyk said:
yeah because so many white rappers are as successful as eminem, f**k outta here idiot
he was the 1st to have the talent, with suburban kids to relate to

Im just stating facts man if u call that being ignorant I dont want to tell you. Im not denying the talent he has but if he was black then he wouldnt be as popular regardless if you want to believe it or not. Same way with tiger woods black ppl wouldnt give a f**k about golf if tiger wasnt black or tennis black ppl wouldnt give a f**k about witouth venus or serena.

You know theres alot of ppl who dont listen to rap but gave eminem a chance cuz hes white and in that same essence theres alot of ppl who dont like rap but will listen to eminem.
 7 years ago '04        #29
JTwizzy 
space
avatar space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 thatruest said:
Nah, the salt's from Eminem's d!ck. Which happens to be what you're drinking from, son.
failed attempt at an insult.
 12-13-2010, 11:50 PM         #30
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
he was the 1st to have the talent, with suburban kids to relate to

Im just stating facts man if u call that being ignorant I dont want to tell you. Im not denying the talent he has but if he was black then he wouldnt be as popular regardless if you want to believe it or not. Same way with tiger woods black ppl wouldnt give a f**k about golf if tiger wasnt black or tennis black ppl wouldnt give a f**k about witouth venus or serena.

You know theres alot of ppl who dont listen to rap but gave eminem a chance cuz hes white and in that same essence theres alot of ppl who dont like rap but will listen to eminem.
for starters if he was black his whole life would have been different and he would have rapped about different things. and secondly you, myself and nobody else knows how popular he would have been if he was black, it's all hypothetical

speaking personally, i don't listen to people's music on the basis of their skin colour, if it's good music i'll listen to it. i don't give a f**k if the artist is black, white or purple
 7 years ago '04        #31
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,338 | Props total: 15050 15050
 tonyk said:
for starters if he was black his whole life would have been different and he would have rapped about different things. and secondly you, myself and nobody else knows how popular he would have been if he was black, it's all hypothetical

speaking personally, i don't listen to people's music on the basis of their skin colour, if it's good music i'll listen to it. i don't give a f**k if the artist is black, white or purple
and he wouldnt have been so popular.... in this society

this im the same way I wish it wasnt like that but it is unfortunately
 7 years ago '05        #32
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,176 | Props total: 2337 2337
 JTwizzy said:
you act like that's the song dre heard first
hope it wasnt this then ....this guy never ever sounded black in any his songs i've heard old or new..


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #33
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,490 | Props total: 3192 3192
 more_fya said:
[Demar Derozan] HE LYIN!!! [/Demar Derozan]
 12-14-2010, 01:25 AM         #34
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is so f**king old
 12-14-2010, 01:33 AM         #35
kjyo20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't believe that Dre thought he was black...

Regardless....

black or white Eminem was gonna sell

him being white just made him more marketable
 12-14-2010, 01:37 AM         #36
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T Bonics said:
GOATS:cool-smiley-009:

that kush beat is fire... cant wait for some more classic dre bangers... sick of all u pus*y bubble gum n*ggaz on this site man.... i kno detox is a little over due hype wise... but f**k it anything dre im down to bump and burnnn to!
dre didnt produce kush Khalil and danny keyz did
 12-14-2010, 01:47 AM         #37
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soundtrackk said:
dre didnt produce kush Khalil and danny keyz did
no ur mom did

how bout u start doing real s**t instead of worrying about danny keyz and dj khaledz

dre is s**ttin on everything u are
 12-14-2010, 02:47 AM         #38
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
lying a.ss house n*gga. dre you know damn well you saw a blonde white boy that raps and immediately saw dollar signs.


I remember hearingh this story before dudes first album dropped.Someone got the demo in Dre's hands and he said get dude here asap.Em got to the studio and thats when he found out.Lol hot topic from 98!
 12-14-2010, 02:55 AM         #39
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BooHaggle McGee said:
no ur mom did

how bout u start doing real s**t instead of worrying about danny keyz and dj khaledz

dre is s**ttin on everything u are
i said Khalil not khaled buddy

why give credit where credit is not due

now hop off your alias and my d!ck
 12-14-2010, 03:00 AM         #40
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This isn't even the first time he said this..... n00bie a.ss foo's up in here..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
110 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
85 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
62 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
47 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
157 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy