(2010) The metrodome collapse video is fake

most viewed right now
 206
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
piffery973 11 heat pts11 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
hahaha maybe it wasent a horse but it does look like a galloping horse LOL im laughin at the horse comment too but still s**t is fake digital looking no bulls**t!
 7 years ago '05        #22
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 piffery973 said:
hahaha maybe it wasent a horse but it does look like a galloping horse LOL im laughin at the horse comment too but still s**t is fake digital looking no bulls**t!
i think you been smoking too much of that piffery homie
 7 years ago '08        #23
piffery973 11 heat pts11 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
 e G o Maniac said:
And the aerial view of the dome doesn't corroborate the inside video... how?
just look closely why does it look like that towards the end??
 7 years ago '04        #24
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 789 789
I did say the s**t was shot like a movie when I first saw it

but it's a reach to think they made it up
 7 years ago '04        #25
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 piffery973 said:
just look closely why does it look like that towards the end??
Because there are lights on those things called beams that are underneath the tarp. The same tarp that happens to be moving. When tarp moves, lights move. When lights move, reflection of light moves. You really can't be serious.
 7 years ago '08        #26
piffery973 11 heat pts11 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
 e G o Maniac said:
Because there are lights on those things called beams that are underneath the tarp. The same tarp that happens to be moving. When tarp moves, lights move. When lights move, reflection of light moves. You really can't be serious.
but what im saying is the lights and s**t look digital or computerized...I understand stadiums have lights but why do they look like there out of avatar or some s**t they dont look real

edit or are those supposed to be speakers at the end of the video? i dont know man you guys gotta see what im seeing


Last edited by piffery973; 12-13-2010 at 09:42 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #27
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 piffery973 said:
but what im saying is the lights and s**t look digital or computerized...I understand stadiums have lights but why do they look like there out of avatar or some s**t they dont look real
I don't know. Ask the fairy f**king godmother. I'm too high to seriously be reading this.
 7 years ago '07        #28
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
avatar space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365
There's no point in faking this video, even more reason this thread is pointless.
 7 years ago '04        #29
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Let's not consider the fact that Minnesota reached out to a few material providers to patch the dome up. Let's not consider the fact that an aerial view of the stadium shows a hole in the exact spot in the stadium that we saw the snow pour in from the inside. Let's not consider the fact that Fox wouldn't make some dumb s**t like this up. I'm not one of those "Believe everything you see" people but I also don't grasp for straws.
 7 years ago '08        #30
piffery973 11 heat pts11 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
 e G o Maniac said:
Let's not consider the fact that Minnesota reached out to a few material providers to patch the dome up. Let's not consider the fact that an aerial view of the stadium shows a hole in the exact spot in the stadium that we saw the snow pour in from the inside. Let's not consider the fact that Fox wouldn't make some dumb s**t like this up. I'm not one of those "Believe everything you see" people but I also don't grasp for straws.

we know the stadium really collapsed thats a fact. this is a fake video of it collapsing though whats so hard to understand my dude?
 7 years ago '04        #31
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 piffery973 said:
we know the stadium really collapsed thats a fact. this is a fake video of it collapsing though whats so hard to understand my dude?
What's hard to understand is that you really believe yourself.
 12-13-2010, 10:04 PM         #32
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hooooooooooollllllllllly shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiit
 7 years ago '05        #33
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
Lmao this n*gga said it was a horse
 7 years ago '10        #34
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15699 15699
this n*gga said a horse
 7 years ago '05        #35
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
nowadays everything is either fake or a conspiracy
 7 years ago '08        #36
piffery973 11 heat pts11 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
what is it though? 2 ppl? a guy on a cart? or a chariot?
 7 years ago '05        #37
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
lmao at this.
 12-13-2010, 10:58 PM         #38
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
this n*gga said a horse
out of all things a horse. LOL. I probably could have taken it more seriously if he didn't say a horse.
 7 years ago '09        #39
29 26 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,182 | Props total: 2584 2584
Your a f**kin' retard, go read a book.
 7 years ago '08        #40
piffery973 11 heat pts11 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
 billieskeet said:
out of all things a horse. LOL. I probably could have taken it more seriously if he didn't say a horse.
even though i said a horse the facts are still there that the end looks digital
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy