NY Giants @ Minnesota Vikings

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #321
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
^^ i dont like bringing up history put that pus*y had to bringup past so i had to hit him wit a reality check.
 12-14-2010, 09:14 AM         #322
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ahhh s**t mom jokes, , glad i could revist my third grade!
 12-14-2010, 09:15 AM         #323
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMFH @ Smith getting injured again...

What exactly was the point of rushing him back for the Minnesota game? Dude only got thrown to f**ken 2 times, and now we've lost him again...

f**ken stupid.
 12-14-2010, 09:17 AM         #324
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
^^ i dont like bringing up history put that pus*y had to bringup past so i had to hit him wit a reality check.
The reality is that We own you n*gga....i dont give a f**k about the past fifty years, i give a f**k about the last 5 years or so....were we've been your dadddy....the one year you fluked your way to a title,was an off year for us.....and yea we aint won a title yet, but mcnabb the choker is no longer our qb.
 7 years ago '07        #325
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
Eli gottta stop thorwing those 50 / 50 balls. This gonna be a great game. Can't wait..
 7 years ago '07        #326
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 JoeyTheGod said:
The reality is that We own you n*gga....i dont give a f**k about the past fifty years, i give a f**k about the last 5 years or so....were we've been your dadddy....the one year you fluked your way to a title,was an off year for us.....and yea we aint won a title yet, but mcnabb the choker is no longer our qb.
Dog, even you you really think we fluked the SB (which we obviously didn't), your a.ss wishes the Eagles could even smell a fluke SB championship...
 7 years ago '06        #327
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,267 | Props total: 445 445
 JoeyTheGod said:
Ahhh s**t mom jokes, , glad i could revist my third grade!
no joke my dude, s**t wamrer than folgers in the morning
 7 years ago '04        #328
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Illstreet said:

What exactly was the point of rushing him back for the Minnesota game? Dude only got thrown to f**ken 2 times, and now we've lost him again...

f**ken stupid.
Him and eli have to rebuild their timing together, same with nicks.
And hamstring injuries usually happen players that miss a lot of time
 7 years ago '10        #329
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:
This guy is a fukn idiot. How can u own us when we got more wins? Wow u care bout the last 5 years? Lol go away, your a fool. When u dont win a sb this year u gonna b**ch? Stfu , u aint s**t but a internet thug. Go ahead reply, i wont. Your soft and like to brijg up the past but when u get a reality check u pull a bs card. Keep talkin cause thats all you got goin for you.
 7 years ago '07        #330
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 451 451
 JoeyTheGod said:
what happen to "super 5" and all that bulls**t you use to say about mcflurry?! now that he dont play for your bum a.ss team no more you throw dirt on his name?

i remember last year you didnt even want vick on your team now i bet you one of those who thing he walks on water too right?
 7 years ago '07        #331
24/7foamz 
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:

excuses already starting
your bum a.ss secondary not seeing the giants wr corp healthy.just be happen that a wr or two gonna miss the game
 7 years ago '05        #332
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3355 3355
 Illstreet said:

f**ken stupid.
how was he rushed back?
 12-14-2010, 02:32 PM         #333
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeyTheGod said:
Last 5 years

1 Super Bowl Giants > 0 Super Bowl Eagles
 7 years ago '10        #334
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Last 5 years

1 Super Bowl Giants > 0 Super Bowl Eagles
thats dirty lol ... thats why they shouldnt speak of the past.
 12-14-2010, 04:14 PM         #335
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
what happen to "super 5" and all that bulls**t you use to say about mcflurry?! now that he dont play for your bum a.ss team no more you throw dirt on his name?

i remember last year you didnt even want vick on your team now i bet you one of those who thing he walks on water too right?
I never said i didnt want vick on my team you re-tard...i was jus pissed that he was taking reps from the starter when he wasnt even playin significant time you moron
 12-14-2010, 04:16 PM         #336
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
your bum a.ss secondary not seeing the giants wr corp healthy.just be happen that a wr or two gonna miss the game
You couldnt even beat the f**kin cowboys and im supposed to be worried about ur bum as wr corp? You make me laugh you f**kin lil n*gga
 12-14-2010, 04:17 PM         #337
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
Five straigh wins against your bum squad

Lol @ n*ggas acting like if the shoe wasnt on the other foot they wouldnt be bringing it up

f**k outta here you f**kin homo
 12-14-2010, 04:19 PM         #338
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
Coming on Boxden is like working in the NYC Post Office and Reading the Knicks, Mets, Yankees, Giants, Jets hate mail..

With all the energy invested in hating NY Sports these n*ggas could give keep the lights on in DR with no blockouts for the next century...
 7 years ago '07        #339
24/7foamz 
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:
I never said i didnt want vick on my team you re-tard...i was jus pissed that he was taking reps from the starter when he wasnt even playin significant time you moron
funny how you didnt answer the mcflurry part though....clown
 JoeyTheGod said:
You couldnt even beat the f**kin cowboys and im supposed to be worried about ur bum as wr corp? You make me laugh you f**kin lil n*gga
did steve smith play in that game idiot?! f**k the cowboys gotta do with this?!
i said your weak a.ss secondary dont wanna see the giants wr corp at full strength
 7 years ago '10        #340
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:
Five straigh wins against your bum squad

Lol @ n*ggas acting like if the shoe wasnt on the other foot they wouldnt be bringing it up

f**k outta here you f**kin homo
actually i wouldnt even mention it, why? CAUSE ITS THE PAST. only game u should mention is the ONE from this season. cause like i said its the PAST, and if your bringing up just the last 3 seasons then we can mention the entire industry of the eagles...

we got more wins over you, we actually win superbowls and we are undefeated in the nfc championship game.

do you n*ggas even have a f**kin trophy case? your the homo in the thread getting suped like you probaly do every year to fall flat on your face... now get mad and go cry. hop on that turnpike head on down and we can go visit meadowlands together and you can take a peep at our trophy case if you want.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago