NY Giants @ Minnesota Vikings

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Yo wtf is Jim Jones wearing??This a grown man??
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
89 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #301
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,317 | Props total: 523 523
 JoeyTheGod said:
n*gga shut the f**k up...we just lost two starters on defense, been playing without our RT, our LT missed hella games, and been playing without the best FB in the Game right now....f**k outta here with your excuses.
we played you without smith, deihl, and ohara, 3 pro-bowlers on offense. and you gonna b**ch about some injuries, not too mention our practice squad TE is now starting FB. and now smith is injured again and mario, and maybe tuck, at this point in the season its just part of life in the NFL
 12-14-2010, 06:53 AM         #302
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
we played you without smith, deihl, and ohara, 3 pro-bowlers on offense. and you gonna b**ch about some injuries, not too mention our practice squad TE is now starting FB. and now smith is injured again and mario, and maybe tuck, at this point in the season its just part of life in the NFL
No s**t sherlock, your boy over here already makin excuses
 7 years ago '10        #303
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
Everyone already said wat i would of replied with. Gtfo wit that bs, if we have a healthy team and u had your completes**t defense you get torched. And look at what i said compared to what you said, u can tell i got under your skin lol. U get all salty, get mad again a**hole lol.

U damn well know your secondary cant cover all our wrs... Even wit eli lookin like that rookie ihated...
 7 years ago '10        #304
space
space
Its all good keep talking, this week is for divison, were gonna play again in the playoffs too and thats whe it really matters, so eat a d!ck and be on your way. Phuck philly .
 12-14-2010, 07:00 AM         #305
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
Everyone already said wat i would of replied with. Gtfo wit that bs, if we have a healthy team and u had your completes**t defense you get torched. And look at what i said compared to what you said, u can tell i got under your skin lol. U get all salty, get mad again a**hole lol.

U damn well know your secondary cant cover all our wrs... Even wit eli lookin like that rookie ihated...
Im mad

we've owned you n*gga five times in a row and im mad

hahahahahahhaha
 7 years ago '08        #306
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 JoeyTheGod said:
Homie, i made no mention of these until your homeboy did

cmon son u cant call somebody out and do the same.

sunday cant get here fast enough
 7 years ago '10        #307
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:
Im mad

we've owned you n*gga five times in a row and im mad

hahahahahahhaha
That line of the PAST is retarded. Yeah u own us cause u won the last 5 times ok let me bring up some PAST too... NO WE OWN U ... Look up giamts vs eagles overall wins, we havebeaten u 9 more times then you hVe beaten us ... Oh yea and im so mad, my team is undfeated (4-0) in the nfc championship amd 3-1 in the superbowl... Whats yours? sTFU wit that u own us s**t, if ur gonna bring up the past then we can stoop toyour level and bring up our PAST records too and technically we OWN YOU then.

Keep talking f*g your a nobody, only thing your team owns is heartbreak, eat a d!ck.
 12-14-2010, 08:08 AM         #308
A.O.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeyTheGod said:
haha you were saying the same s**t last time...but the silence afterwards>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
n*gga Mike Tyson could swell my face up like Martin and I wont stop talking...
 7 years ago '06        #309
space
space
all this history s**t is just that,History. all that matters is sunday at 1 until then all the s**t talking just makes the eventual loser look like an a.ss hole. so i will wait and see. and i will be freezing my a.ss of at the game sunday, but a victory could warm me up quicker than anything outside of joeythegods momma puss
 7 years ago '10        #310
space
space
^^ i dont like bringing up history put that pus*y had to bringup past so i had to hit him wit a reality check.
 12-14-2010, 08:14 AM         #311
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ahhh s**t mom jokes, , glad i could revist my third grade!
 12-14-2010, 08:15 AM         #312
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMFH @ Smith getting injured again...

What exactly was the point of rushing him back for the Minnesota game? Dude only got thrown to f**ken 2 times, and now we've lost him again...

f**ken stupid.
 12-14-2010, 08:17 AM         #313
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
^^ i dont like bringing up history put that pus*y had to bringup past so i had to hit him wit a reality check.
The reality is that We own you n*gga....i dont give a f**k about the past fifty years, i give a f**k about the last 5 years or so....were we've been your dadddy....the one year you fluked your way to a title,was an off year for us.....and yea we aint won a title yet, but mcnabb the choker is no longer our qb.
 7 years ago '07        #314
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 11 11
Eli gottta stop thorwing those 50 / 50 balls. This gonna be a great game. Can't wait..
 7 years ago '07        #315
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 11 11
 JoeyTheGod said:
The reality is that We own you n*gga....i dont give a f**k about the past fifty years, i give a f**k about the last 5 years or so....were we've been your dadddy....the one year you fluked your way to a title,was an off year for us.....and yea we aint won a title yet, but mcnabb the choker is no longer our qb.
Dog, even you you really think we fluked the SB (which we obviously didn't), your a.ss wishes the Eagles could even smell a fluke SB championship...
 7 years ago '06        #316
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:
Ahhh s**t mom jokes, , glad i could revist my third grade!
no joke my dude, s**t wamrer than folgers in the morning
 7 years ago '04        #317
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 953 953
 Illstreet said:
SMFH @ Smith getting injured again...

What exactly was the point of rushing him back for the Minnesota game? Dude only got thrown to f**ken 2 times, and now we've lost him again...

f**ken stupid.
Him and eli have to rebuild their timing together, same with nicks.
And hamstring injuries usually happen players that miss a lot of time
 7 years ago '10        #318
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:
This guy is a fukn idiot. How can u own us when we got more wins? Wow u care bout the last 5 years? Lol go away, your a fool. When u dont win a sb this year u gonna b**ch? Stfu , u aint s**t but a internet thug. Go ahead reply, i wont. Your soft and like to brijg up the past but when u get a reality check u pull a bs card. Keep talkin cause thats all you got goin for you.
 7 years ago '07        #319
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,922 | Props total: 535 535
 JoeyTheGod said:
what happen to "super 5" and all that bulls**t you use to say about mcflurry?! now that he dont play for your bum a.ss team no more you throw dirt on his name?

i remember last year you didnt even want vick on your team now i bet you one of those who thing he walks on water too right?
 7 years ago '07        #320
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,922 | Props total: 535 535
 JoeyTheGod said:

excuses already starting
your bum a.ss secondary not seeing the giants wr corp healthy.just be happen that a wr or two gonna miss the game
Home      

most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
32 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
105 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
81 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
146 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big t1ttied Korean rapper ready for all the smoke
86 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy