SERIOUS QUESTION: Why was Collinsworth calling him "Mike Vick" all night??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #161
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,487 | Props total: 14773 14773
 Illstreet said:
Well 4 Different people remember the exact opposite happening... So good luck with that.
I could give a f**k what those 4 claim. the dude asked ESPN, it was an ESPN Sunday Night Game back when he was with the Falcons, he asked them to call him Mike Vick. that s**t is a FACT.
 7 years ago '05        #162
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,668 | Props total: 66 66

anyone else feel bad for; big baby davis and daniel "boobie" gibson?

390 - 51 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 88% 6 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 166-45, Rank #15 | Aug 16: 363-90, Rank #17 | Aug 15: 707-208, Rank #16 | Aug 14: 551-194, Rank #13 | Aug 13: 227-116, Rank #17 | Aug 12: 738-411, Rank #10 | Aug 11: 1815-955, Rank #2 | Aug 10: 1780-964, Rank #5 | Aug 09: 3-2, Rank #301 | Aug 08: 574-368, Rank #19 *
 12-13-2010, 01:23 PM         #163
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steveo54 said:
i think hes saying that other people have provided lots of differing opinions, and you just post the same thing over and over again arguing your side. hes wondering why you keep doing it when obviously you arent going to change your mind.
What am I supposed to do?

Stop replying to people asking the exact same stupid questions that have already been answered?
 12-13-2010, 01:26 PM         #164
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
I could give a f**k what those 4 claim. the dude asked ESPN, it was an ESPN Sunday Night Game back when he was with the Falcons, he asked them to call him Mike Vick. that s**t is a FACT.
Well as I've already said, 4 Different people have come in and stated that they remember him at one point in ATL saying that he did not like being called "Mike Vick".

And even if that is not the case...

It doesn't change the fact that no other Broadcasters call him that, and Collinsworth doing so is unprofessional.

Which is the entire point of the thread.
 12-13-2010, 01:26 PM         #165
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
What am I supposed to do?

Stop replying to people asking the exact same stupid questions that have already been answered?
basically ignore it, cause the threads getting nowhere, its just a bunch of people calling you a moron and then you flame out on them for it.

by the way, on his wikipedia page his dad called him mike. .....but seriously, it doesnt matter
 12-13-2010, 01:30 PM         #166
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steveo54 said:
basically ignore it, cause the threads getting nowhere, its just a bunch of people calling you a moron and then you flame out on them for it.
This is not supported by the amount of Props I continue to get for this thread...

I just got another one like 2 Minutes ago...
 12-13-2010, 01:30 PM         #167
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
Why does this kid continue to argue his point? :cry: "I'M RIGHT AND EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG OK. MY OPINION MATTERS THE MOST DAMNIT"
Its an ego and confidence thing, he doesn't ever back down even when wrong. It is humorous really, now let me stop before I get a double spaced essay.
 12-13-2010, 01:32 PM         #168
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t i propped you, you seemed so amped about it i thought id help make your day
 12-13-2010, 01:32 PM         #169
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Its an ego and confidence thing, he doesn't ever back down even when wrong. It is humorous really, now let me stop before I get a double spaced essay.
You were sonned out of this thread 5 pages ago... Yet you have the audacity to make that post, doing exactly what you're accusing me of...

There you go projecting again.
 7 years ago '06        #170
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Well as I've already said, 4 Different people have come in and stated that they remember him at one point in ATL saying that he did not like being called "Mike Vick".

And even if that is not the case...

It doesn't change the fact that no other Broadcasters call him that, and Collinsworth doing so is unprofessional.

Which is the entire point of the thread.
i dont give a f**k what they say because the s**t aint true.

unprofessional? wow

*waits for u to say its because hes black*
 7 years ago '06        #171
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
so is it unprofessional for commentators to call Ladanian Tomlinson "LT"?
 12-13-2010, 01:36 PM         #172
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steveo54 said:
s**t i propped you, you seemed so amped about it i thought id help make your day
Now it's "I'm all hyped about props and it makes my life"...

What else am I supposed to say when you idiots keep saying that no one agrees with me, while at the same time I keep getting Props for the thread?

Not say anything?

The Stupidity is dumbfounding.

But you really think the Bears would have beaten the Giants if Cutler had stayed in, so it's really not that suprising that you're stupid.
 12-13-2010, 01:38 PM         #173
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
You were sonned out of this thread 5 pages ago... Yet you have the audacity to make that post, doing exactly what you're accusing me of...

There you go projecting again.
Do you think Tom Brady should be referred to as Thomas E. Brady the third?
 12-13-2010, 01:38 PM         #174
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
i dont give a f**k what they say because the s**t aint true.

unprofessional? wow

*waits for u to say its because hes black*
It has nothing to do with him being Black...

It has to do with Collinsworth being a unprofessional Broadcaster...

And as to your "LT" question, the same thing has already been answered about 3 times in this thread because dumb a.ssed like you keep coming in and commenting without actually reading the thread... If you want the answer, actually read the thread.

It's a novel concept.
 12-13-2010, 01:39 PM         #175
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Do you think Tom Brady should be referred to as Thomas E. Brady the third?
I think that you have a serious mental issue as you seem to enjoy getting abused over and over again by the people who s**t on you...

You seem to love the attention.

Kinda sad.
 12-13-2010, 01:42 PM         #176
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
I think that you have a serious mental issue as you seem to enjoy getting abused over and over again by the people who s**t on you...

You seem to love the attention.

Kinda sad.
Yea I make a pointless argument and then drag it 10 pages for attention.
 7 years ago '04        #177
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,051 | Props total: 19896 19896
at this thread, 10 pages for this?? really?
 7 years ago '08        #178
danny2132 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 16 16
People used to call him Mike Vick back in the day. Who cares? Collingsworth did give take up for Vick when he was hit out of bounds. Saying if it was Tom Brady or Payton Manning that it's get flagged everytime. Heck ESPN still sometimes call him Mike Vick.
 12-13-2010, 01:52 PM         #179
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Yea I make a pointless argument and then drag it 10 pages for attention.
A "pointless" thread that has garnered more non-Giant fan support than anything you have ever posted here without Patriots fans support...

I mean actually come to think of it, do you ever get co-signed on anything by anyone but Pats fans?

I'll answer for you...

No...
 12-13-2010, 01:54 PM         #180
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Right, and that is why a columnist posted the exact same opinion on DenverPost.com a few weeks ago, and all the people who have come in here and agreed, and all the Props I have gotten for this thread....

everyones propping you cause this site is full of racist conspiracy theorists and they think you bringing up the fact that a WHITE announcer didnt call a BLACK player by his given name is somehow racist so they're propping you for bringing it to the forefront.

Really? Mike Vick? Unprofessional?

I guess whenever the Cavs were on TV and the play by play guy calls Daniel Gibson "BOOBIE" its the most unprofessional thing ever....

where all them threads at
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago