SERIOUS QUESTION: Why was Collinsworth calling him "Mike Vick" all night??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #141
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15708 15708
 Illstreet said:
But that's just it... No Broadcasters do call him "Mike Vick".

And if they ever have(someone said they think Aikman might have once), they don't do it for an entire game, to the point of never calling him "Michael" once...

Like Collinsworth did last night.

I'm not just pointing this s**t out for the hell of it... ... It was irregular fam.
I mean i dont think anyone would call someone outside of their name if they didnt know it was ok. Like I said Andy calls him Mike, his teammates call him Mike. Even on his redemption show he had on tv, his family calls him Mike. If thats the name he prefers, it would b more disrespectful to call him Michael than Mike....on the flip side, i doubt he really gives a f**k
 7 years ago '05        #142
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 Illstreet said:
@ The Bolded... If that was the case, then I'd be fine with it...

But just the thought of that interaction sounds unlikely... And if it did happen that way, then Al Michaels would most likely have been there to, and would be doing the same thing.

Al Michaels never calls him "Mike Vick".

But there's nothing suprising about that, as Al Michaels(althought getting old and slips from time to time) is a consumate professional broadcaster.
if im not mistaken the commentators get prep interviews with coaches and key players earlier during the week, whether this specific interaction happen i dont know. and its not like collingsworth is the most professional guy out there so there is the possibility that he was just f**king up, but it also wouldnt surprise me if mike told him he didnt mind being called mike
 7 years ago '05        #143
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
lol... if this makes you made you gone really get mad when you find out a nickname for richard is d!ck
 7 years ago '04        #144
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
So wait shouldn't they call him Mr. Vick then because in real life you shouldn't just call someone their first name unless you know them/they allow it?

7 years ago '04        #145
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Illstreet said:
I'm not talking about Commercials...

I'm talking about Commentators...

Did you ever heard Marv Albert call him "Mike Jordan"????

Hell no...
so u want announcers sayin thomas brady?
 12-13-2010, 12:52 PM         #146
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
So wait shouldn't they call him Mr. Vick then because in real life you shouldn't just call someone their first name unless you know them/they allow it?

Don't be stupid... You know what's being said, and the point being made about a Broadcaster being Professional or not.

To act like you don't, is the definition of being a troll.
 12-13-2010, 12:55 PM         #147
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
so u want announcers sayin thomas brady?
Do you people even read the f**ken thread? Like seriously?

This exact thing has been asked, and answered about 5 f**ken times...

Tom Brady lists his name as Tom Brady...

He has done so since he's been a Michigan... He chose to list his name that way...

The same with Tim Duncan, Dan Marino, ect. ect. ect.

The same as Michael Vick chose to list his name as "Michael Vick" and not "Mike Vick".

Be a Professional Broadcaster and do your job, like every other broadcaster, and call him "Michael Vick".
 7 years ago '06        #148
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14782 14782
okay, first off ur a moron if that bothered u. thats just dumb.

but i remember when he was in Atlanta, he actually asked the announcers and s**t to call him "MIKE Vick", that he preferred that.
 12-13-2010, 01:00 PM         #149
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its just sad that this is a big deal to you. If mike vick cared he would say something, similar to big ben
 12-13-2010, 01:01 PM         #150
yourdad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Phil Sims eats Tom Brady's d!ck up every game,I swear he says his name over 1000 times each broadcast!
according to ts tho, he should call him thomas brady.
 7 years ago '06        #151
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
What a lame thread
 7 years ago '05        #152
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
is it unprofessional when an commentator uses a nickname then? is "t-mac" unacceptable to you?

is calling kevin garnett KG unacceptable to you?

Oh wait...lets call dude Benjamin gordon...Ben gordon is too informal

Rip hamilton being used instead of richard hamilton must really p!ss you off huh?
 12-13-2010, 01:10 PM         #153
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this might be the dumbest s**t ive ever heard on here.....ever. Do you realize what you might have just accomplished?
 12-13-2010, 01:11 PM         #154
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
okay, first off ur a moron if that bothered u. thats just dumb.

but i remember when he was in Atlanta, he actually asked the announcers and s**t to call him "MIKE Vick", that he preferred that.
Well 4 Different people remember the exact opposite happening... So good luck with that.
 12-13-2010, 01:13 PM         #155
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JNyiri77 said:
this might be the dumbest s**t ive ever heard on here.....ever. Do you realize what you might have just accomplished?
Right, and that is why a columnist posted the exact same opinion on DenverPost.com a few weeks ago, and all the people who have come in here and agreed, and all the Props I have gotten for this thread....

7 years ago '06        #156
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Why does this kid continue to argue his point? :cry: "I'M RIGHT AND EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG OK. MY OPINION MATTERS THE MOST DAMNIT"
 12-13-2010, 01:17 PM         #157
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
is it unprofessional when an commentator uses a nickname then? is "t-mac" unacceptable to you?

is calling kevin garnett KG unacceptable to you?

Oh wait...lets call dude Benjamin gordon...Ben gordon is too informal

Rip hamilton being used instead of richard hamilton must really p!ss you off huh?
It really is amazing to me how many people come in and post the exact thing time and time again after it has already been posted, and answered...

I've never been more sure that people just don't even bother reading threads. Point blank. Everyone just posts in threads to talk, and they don't even read.

It's both sad, and hilarious at the same time...
 12-13-2010, 01:20 PM         #158
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
Why does this kid continue to argue his point? :cry: "I'M RIGHT AND EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG OK. MY OPINION MATTERS THE MOST DAMNIT"
Do you not realize that I have provided proof of a Professional Columist expressing the exact same opinion as mine on the website of a major American News Paper?

There is literally no way that I could possibly be more vindicated in making this thread...

It's the equivalent of me saying "I f**ked your Girlfriend", you saying "No you didn't", and me posting pictures of me cumming on your Girlfreind's face...

Are you f**ken retarded??????

Last edited by Illstreet; 12-13-2010 at 01:22 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #159
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
dumbest thread in the history of bx
 12-13-2010, 01:22 PM         #160
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Do you not realize that I have provided proof of a Professional Columist expressing the exact same opinion as mone on the website of a major American News Paper?

There is literally no way that I could possibly be more vindicated in making this thread...

It's the equivalent of me saying "I f**k your wife", you saying "No you didn't", and me posting pictures of me cumming on your Wife's face...

Are you f**ken retarded??????
i think hes saying that other people have provided lots of differing opinions, and you just post the same thing over and over again arguing your side. hes wondering why you keep doing it when obviously you arent going to change your mind.
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy