SERIOUS QUESTION: Why was Collinsworth calling him "Mike Vick" all night??

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #101
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,988 | Props total: 5561 5561
 Illstreet said:
You are completely full of s**t @ the bolded. Prove a commentator called him "Mike Jordan" during an entire broadcast of a game, or get the f**k out...

And as to the Ali thing, are you really saying people shouldn't have respect his wishes to be called what he wanted either and it was cool for people to call him Clay?

Idiot.
lol Ask me if I care enough about you or your retarded attempt at getting attention to do either.

You're like a 15yo girl cryin r*pe so people will care about her mentally unfit a.ss.

Na, I just wanted you to get mad about Cosell callin him Clay so we can laugh at you some more.
 12-13-2010, 11:01 AM         #102
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
All sorts of props!

[pic - click to view]

^^^Says the guy who remembers posts for years and brings them all back up when his feelings get hurt.

12-13-2010, 11:02 AM         #103
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
@ your classic tact of not addressing anything calling you out for your hoeness, and instead trying to distract to something else.

You're a b**ch.

A hoe...

A f*g...

You catch feelings and remember posts for over a year...

You've been s**t on a billion times by a billion people for being an idiot...

When the Patriots blow it you'll go back into hiding in the TV/Movie forum...

You've admitted to still being mad at me for s**tting on you in threads from over a year ago...

k!ll yourself.
You forgot the word pus*y, other than that you are doing good.

I am so mad because you hurt my feelings, I notice you have to use WHEN because NE is beasting.
 7 years ago '08        #104
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
Vick has said he prefers Mike. Andy calls him Mike, his teammates call him Mike, hell his own family calls him Mike.

</thread>
Too much logic for this thread.

Detracts from OP's need for attention.
 7 years ago '08        #105
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
Reginald Bush
 7 years ago '04        #106
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,926 | Props total: 17531 17531
 primetime said:
[
[pic - click to view]

didn't read
 12-13-2010, 11:04 AM         #107
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
^^^Says the guy who remembers posts for years and brings them all back up when his feelings get hurt.

lol ZOMG you ethered me dude, real hood n*gga, respect.
 12-13-2010, 11:06 AM         #108
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x-milky said:
People who have Michael as their first name, do not care if you call them Michael or Mike. I can promise you guys that. I mean, think about it. Anyone that you've know throughout your life named Michael. I'm sure they weren't goin around correcting people that called them Mike. That's foolish. I'm telling u this from experience, Michael Vick is happy to be in the league again. He is not concerned about someone calling him Mike or Michael.
That's cool...

I didn't make this thread for Michael Vick...

I made it because I was distracted by Collinsworth calling him "Mike Vick" all night like he was talking about his best f**king friend, while I was trying to watch a football game.

I found it to be unprofessional, and I thought I'd post about it.

From that, I got a bunch of people propin me for the thread, and I found an article of something at the DenverPost saying the exact same s**t as me, but he was saying it weeks ago...

7 years ago '06        #109
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 98 98
 Illstreet said:
Why do people keep posting this?

Do you not understand that I am talking about COMMENTATORS WHO BROADCAST GAMES, and not stupid commercials.

I'll ask again, did you ever heard Marv Albert call Jordan "Mike Jordan"???

Of course not.
Do you have a problem with commentators calling Shaquille O'neal "Shaq", or Carmelo "Melo", or Dwyane Wade "D Wade" or Stephen Curry "Steph" or Baron Davis "Diddy" etc. etc. etc.? Is that unprofesional because I'm pretty sure Marv Albert has called all of them those shortened names and nicknames before.
 12-13-2010, 11:07 AM         #110
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Such sonning here, I mean the masterful use of the 'return' key. Excellent google research skill when in need to save face, variation of cuss words etc.

Ether, son, ownage, cool s**t.
 12-13-2010, 11:07 AM         #111
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Reginald Bush
Has always listed himself as "Reggie"...

Keep proving that you have no reading comprehension...

Whatever helps you pass the day.
 7 years ago '08        #112
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Illstreet said:
That's cool...

I made it because I was distracted by Collinsworth calling him "Mike Vick" all night like he was talking about his best f**king friend, while I was trying to watch a football game.

From that, I got a bunch of people propin me for the thread, and I found an article of something at the DenverPost saying the exact same s**t as me, but he was saying it weeks ago...

So basically you learned there are other retards out there who are concerned with the same dumbass s**t as you.

Guess that's what the internet is for. And tampax.
 12-13-2010, 11:10 AM         #113
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luckluck said:
Do you have a problem with commentators calling Shaquille O'neal "Shaq", or Carmelo "Melo", or Dwyane Wade "D Wade" or Stephen Curry "Steph" or Baron Davis "Diddy" etc. etc. etc.? Is that unprofesional because I'm pretty sure Marv Albert has called all of them those shortened names and nicknames before.
No I don't, because those guys have clearly embraced those as their Nick Names, to the point of Marketting it, ect. ect.

Their's a different between a nick name, and then just calling some "Mike" casually during an entire broadcast.

I mean seriously, Collinsworth didn't call him "Michael" once, the entire night.
 7 years ago '04        #114
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,450 | Props total: 6519 6519
 Illstreet said:
That's cool...

i think thats the last thing most people thought about while watching the sunday night games that the eagles are in.

its not like he called him mikey victoria
 7 years ago '06        #115
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 98 98
 Illstreet said:
No I don't, because those guys have clearly embraced those as their Nick Names, to the point of Marketting it, ect. ect.

Their's a different between a nick name, and then just calling some "Mike" casually during an entire broadcast.

I mean seriously, Collinsworth didn't call him "Michael" once, the entire night.
Well how do you know Michael Vick has a problem with being referred to as "Mike"? Just because you have a problem with it doesn't mean he does.

Let me ask you this, what if a commentator called Steve Nash "Steven" all night? Would that bother you? Is it more that Collinsworth was referring to him casually or because he wasn't referring to what you think Michael Vick wants to be called?
 12-13-2010, 11:16 AM         #116
MrBenrexi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ain't like he called him Ron Mexico.
 12-13-2010, 11:17 AM         #117
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Such sonning here, I mean the masterful use of the 'return' key. Excellent google research skill when in need to save face, variation of cuss words etc.

Ether, son, ownage, cool s**t.
You can keep trying to downplay it any way the want...

The reality is, you have shown once again that you love me, you love my style, you like following me around, and I stay on your mind...

You live for the chance to address me via post almost as much as you live for Pats games and p*nis...

As I have already pointed out...

You admitted publicaly to having remembered my posts for over a year and being upset and bothered by them...

You can't win against me for the rest of your life, no matter what you do.
 7 years ago '05        #118
66VETTE 
space
space
$1,164 | Props total: 1 1
Collinsworth is the most annoying commentator. They need to get his voice off Madden asap!
 12-13-2010, 11:19 AM         #119
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
You live for the chance to address me via post almost as much as you live for Pats games and p*nis...
A gay joke, unexpected. Btw don't call them the Pats, that is pure disrespect.
 12-13-2010, 11:20 AM         #120
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
So basically you learned there are other retards out there who are concerned with the same dumbass s**t as you.

Guess that's what the internet is for. And tampax.
No, but I have learned that you're either a spoiled and uncultered white kid or a Uncle Tom by your Muhammed Ali comment...

Always nice to know who they are around here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago