Lol at the Cowboys player after the game ask Vick to sign his glove and the camera caught it...

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
FyreBlazer 
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 30 30
 Illstreet said:
I don't have any problem with asking a guy whom you admire for an Autograph...

I myself got Michael Vick to sign his Virginia Tech Jersey for me at the Falcons Headquarters at Flowery Branch GA in 2001.

But on your homefield?...

After they just beat you?...

In a Divisional game?

That s**t is just f**ken pathetic.

The fact that this fool had the Sharpie all ready to go right to him after the game to get his autograph... Really? You even prepared for that s**t before the game fam?

That's a major f**ken Loss for Choice... And that s**t should get handled by Garrett.
This is the point that everybody is missing. It's fine for him to get the autograph, but on the field in front of cameras on national tv? THAT'S where he f**ked up.

An Vick giving him the "you my son" pat on the head afterwards? Priceless.
 7 years ago '05        #102
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 iggyemu said:
That dude is young. Probably was a big Vick fans back in the mid-decade. Cut that n*gga some slack. Vick is probably one of his heroes.
This is probably correct, but wait until after the game and catch him in the visitor's locker room or something. Tell your people to get with his people for the autograph. I mean, Tashard Choice is also an NFL player. He can get it done any time if he wants.

Don't do that s**t on the field with the entire world watching.... after a home loss.
 7 years ago '06        #103
Bigmouf 
space
space
$927 | Props total: 866 866
Nuthin wrong here. n*gga probly just appreciates talent.
 7 years ago '04        #104
jomarie 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 1 1
I Bet The Cowboys Are Clowning His a.ss At Practice Today...
 7 years ago '07        #105
thehustler07 128 heat pts128
space
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 0 0
Embarrassing Moment! Tashard Choice Ask Michael Vick For His Autograph! [Video]

DeSean Jackson Taunts Cowboys — Falls Into Touchdown!! [Video]

12-13-2010, 11:50 AM         #106
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I saw it when it happened and it did catch me off guard, simply because I've never seen it before. However, I don't see anything wrong with it, I just don't think that was the best place to ask for it. Back in the locker room or in the tunnel.
 12-13-2010, 11:54 AM         #107
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
well he from atlanta and was still a teen when vick got in the league so i can see why he asked for one. probably shouldn't of done it then though

this always leads to the argument of athletes being too friendly to each other during rivalries games
do people not realize that fans are the reason rivalries are the way they are? Players play from team to team. They grew up somewhere, they went to school somewhere else, then they play on multiple teams. They don't hate eachother like fans want them too. It's not *insert Athlete here* fault that you've been living in New York/Chicago/LA/etc... your whole life and you love them like the world is limited to that area.
 12-13-2010, 11:56 AM         #108
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he defintly did not pull the sharpie out of his helmet.
 7 years ago '04        #109
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,696 | Props total: 534 534
I think the people laughing and knocking Choice for asking Vick for an autograph never played football past pop-warner...
 12-13-2010, 12:19 PM         #110
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can y'all cut the dude some slack? do you all realize that many of these guys are early 20s and were idolizing mike vick in high school the same way many of us did?
 7 years ago '05        #111
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
im not going to read all 7 pages but i would like to think none of you are being critical of choice. i mean i was just busting his balls because it looked funny, but its nothing for him to get criticized for...especially if you see that he did it for his 2 year old nephew
 7 years ago '04        #112
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
Now after reading thru everyones post.. i can really say some of y'all never played football hahah
Like someone said earlier, a lot of football players have each others jerseys, cleats, etc signed and hung up in their game rooms.. its a admiration and respect factor that football players have for one another.
 7 years ago '04        #113
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Kaliz ChamP said:
I think the people laughing and knocking Choice for asking Vick for an autograph never played competitive sports
Fixed it for you...most people on here have done nothing more than throw the football in the backyard, let alone actually put on pads and a helmet.
 7 years ago '04        #114
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6480 6480
 freakbucket said:
do people not realize that fans are the reason rivalries are the way they are? Players play from team to team. They grew up somewhere, they went to school somewhere else, then they play on multiple teams. They don't hate eachother like fans want them too. It's not *insert Athlete here* fault that you've been living in New York/Chicago/LA/etc... your whole life and you love them like the world is limited to that area.
true. im not even that mad about it and im a cowboys fan. when lebron went back to cleveland the only player that looked real hurt is mo and thats probably the worse it can get. unless its a team that really hates each other and the players been there for a while (ravens/steelers) then stuff like this is gonna happen

even chris carter said he did it all the time. choice should probably picked a better time though. thats it
 7 years ago '04        #115
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
Fixed it for you...most people on here have done nothing more than throw the football in the backyard, let alone actually put on pads and a helmet.
Pretty much..
Folks who never played(fans, writers)will never comprehend what goes on during a game.. Yeah, there is a lot of $hit talking and some folks don't like each other... But things you writers and fans will never hear because they're not on the field is "damn, hard run (insert name or number)" "Good hit(insert name or number" "Nice tackle(insert name or number) because I almost broke a long one"

Thats the stuff the mics don't pick up during the game.. You have to actually play to understand that its a mutual respect for one another cause they all know what they had to do to get to the position they're in.

Reason why see Vick and Romo hug... the reason why Ray Lewis talks to Big Ben from week to week.. its a mutual respect of each others talents
 7 years ago '04        #116
CFran55 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 64 64
my 2 and 3 year old nieces are in love with justin bieber and derrick rose, so i can see a 3 year old who likes mike vick but its kind of hard not seeing his face and s**t during the game
 7 years ago '07        #117
Sikdenim13 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
yall n*ggas are some pre school acting nggas. WHO CARES???
 7 years ago '04        #118
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
 Liquid-Science said:
this goes to show you that you shouldn't really care or take an emotional interest in sports

most of the people playing don't really give a f**k about a win or loss
^ in professional sports, maybe.

up 'til about...the collegiate level, the people playing actually have an emotional interest of winning and losing, hence people crying, getting mad, jumping up 'n down after a win, etc.

i totally understood why the cowboys player asked vick for an autograph.

you don't do that sh*t after a loss. n*gga probably gonna get cut by jerry jones today, G sh*t.
 7 years ago '09        #119
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 382 382
...it was for Choice's nephew.
 7 years ago '06        #120
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Marccoogs19 said:
Its a shame that people criticize a guy for showing respect to another player. Its not like he did that s**t during the game. Big f**king deal.

Haters always gonna find something wrong with something.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy