Lol at the Cowboys player after the game ask Vick to sign his glove and the camera caught it...

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,823 | Props total: 189 189
Athletes r fans too, why cant they ask other players for autographs? grow up n*ggas
 12-13-2010, 07:20 AM         #82
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tashard Choice secured Michael Vick autograph for nephew
Posted at 11:51 PM on Sun., Dec. 12, 2010 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Rainer Sabin / Reporter Bio | E-mail | News tips

After the game, NBC's cameras captured Cowboys running back Tashard Choice securing an autograph from Michael Vick, the Eagles' dual-threat quarterback who has resuscitated his career this season. Perhaps unaware that his actions caused an uproar among Cowboys fans, Choice explained he retrieved the signature as a favor for his nephew.

"I had to get one for him," said Choice, who played at Georgia Tech when Vick was in Atlanta, where the two were introduced to each other.

On Sunday, Vick didn't author his best performance of the season, but he did complete 16 of 26 pass attempts for 270 yards, two touchdowns and two interceptions. After the game, Vick was taken aback by Choice's request.

"It's probably the first time it's ever happened to me, but it doesn't surprise me," Vick said.

"I have nothing but respect for him," added Choice, who gained 16 yards on seven carries Sunday. "I admire somebody who can overcome circumstances and come back and prove people wrong."
 7 years ago '10        #83
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Liquid-Science said:
Cowboys gotta cut that n*gga after that

LMAO....Damn

you gotta get your agent or a.ssistant to do that type of thing behind the scenes, not after the game like a f**kin groupie ho
they all do it though....i mean he just got spotlighted........s**t who remembers homie asking T.O. for his jersey.......so he could frame it and hang it up...I think it was Torry Holt back in the day........they all do it .. they fans just like us. Still that n*gga Choice was looking like a hoe..........just like a Yellow Jacket.......groupie a.ss.
 12-13-2010, 07:26 AM         #84
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
they all do it though....i mean he just got spotlighted........s**t who remembers homie asking T.O. for his jersey.......so he could frame it and hang it up...I think it was Torry Holt back in the day........they all do it .. they fans just like us. Still that n*gga Choice was looking like a hoe..........just like a Yellow Jacket.......groupie a.ss.
didnt T.O. give someone his cleats too? was it pac man or deangelo hall ? i dont remember

just rewind back to MTV cribs in the early 2000's .. players have a room in there house filled with other players autographs on jerseys/shoes they got after the game.
 7 years ago '10        #85
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 unkoricky said:
didnt T.O. give someone his cleats too? was it pac man or deangelo hall ? i dont remember

just rewind back to MTV cribs in the early 2000's .. players have a room in there house filled with other players autographs on jerseys/shoes they got after the game.
word...i mean these jokers is kids watching Tom Brady and s**t....they make it to the league.....you play homie and s**t you want that jersey hanging from ya wall lol..
 7 years ago '04        #86
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,824 | Props total: 392 392
:lachen001:
 7 years ago '09        #87
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
word on the street is romo sent him to get his glove signed for him.............you see how romo appears mysteriously to give vick a hug at the end......coincidence??? i think not
 7 years ago '05        #88
thatboydrae 
space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 315 315
 TheMagicMan said:
Meh, people take sports too seriously...it's just like the Derek Anderson on the sideline thing. Fans need to realize that players don't need to be on the verge of suicide if they lose a game, they move on with their lives.

Maybe if people spent more time caring about things that actually mattered, fans would have a better point of view about professional athletes. Stop taking these guys so seriously on and off the field, sports makes a lot more sense when you do that.
Props...could not have said it better myself.
 7 years ago '05        #89
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
Also, Christmas is coming up. He could have been doing that for a relative

EDIT: just saw above post about nephew, just what I thought.

Last edited by pYUNEit; 12-13-2010 at 08:36 AM..
 12-13-2010, 08:38 AM         #90
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't have any problem with asking a guy whom you admire for an Autograph...

I myself got Michael Vick to sign his Virginia Tech Jersey for me at the Falcons Headquarters at Flowery Branch GA in 2001.

But on your homefield?...

After they just beat you?...

In a Divisional game?

That s**t is just f**ken pathetic.

The fact that this fool had the Sharpie all ready to go right to him after the game to get his autograph... Really? You even prepared for that s**t before the game fam?

That's a major f**ken Loss for Choice... And that s**t should get handled by Garrett.

Last edited by Illstreet; 12-13-2010 at 08:44 AM..
 12-13-2010, 08:54 AM         #91
Fahteema 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaShark316 said:
This n*gga had a sharpie in his helmet.

he was plotting on this idea for a minute
 7 years ago '08        #92
JRisgr8! 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,711 | Props total: 483 483
thank you bx i knew i couldn't be the only one to see and flip out over that s**t... wrong Choice
 7 years ago '04        #93
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,870 | Props total: 69 69
 MR FIGGA said:

[pic - click to view]

I'm f**king dying

I thought I was the only one who thought this was ridiculous. I was watching live thinking... did this n*gga Choice... just ask for an autograph?
 7 years ago '06        #94
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
Its out of respect man, he probably was looking up to this dude growing up, but there is a time and place and that wasn't the best time or place, lol.
 7 years ago '06        #95
seewhy14 
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 18 18
He's from Atl I think, I didn't see anything wrong with it except it got caught on cam.
 7 years ago '04        #96
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
well he from atlanta and was still a teen when vick got in the league so i can see why he asked for one. probably shouldn't of done it then though

this always leads to the argument of athletes being too friendly to each other during rivalries games
 7 years ago '04        #97
d0ughb0y 
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
yall over exaggerating...duno why people would care about this..this is lame
 7 years ago '05        #98
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,103 | Props total: 4236 4236
i know s**t is embarrassing for the cowboy fans
 7 years ago '10        #99
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,193 | Props total: 15730 15730
i dont c why its so bad....MOst of these players were n highschool or in ealry years of college when Vixk was in his prime. Vick is like an idol to them. Just so happens a camera caught it, s**t prolly happens every game.
 12-13-2010, 10:40 AM         #100
N Nyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was for his young nephew he said after the game. s**t happens like this after everygame and it always for their own kids or nephews or whatever.

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy