OLD PIC: T.I. holding up a "Game Over??" poster at concert (Dissing Lil Flip's leprechaun outfit)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Flip had a gig in my city and he looked beat as f**k

no lie there was 30 people there and the motherf**ker came out drunk as f**k at about 12 am and did game over (the only song people recited the lyrics to) and about 5 other songs before giving his mic to his hype man and sitting next to the dj....

and he had a white cup, pretty sure it was lean

dude was pitiful
 7 years ago '10        #42
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,305 | Props total: 1497 1497
 minimafia_aj said:
lol yeah T.I. is in jail for the foreseeable future. Flip is not.
 Mr. Snowman said:

no lie there was 30 people there and the motherf**ker came out drunk as f**k at about 12 am and did game over (the only song people recited the lyrics to) and about 5 other songs before giving his mic to his hype man and sitting next to the dj....

dude was pitiful

you guys really must be terrified of jail.. TI IS A CELEBRITY, come on n*ggas.. how bad do you think he f**kin' has it for the next 8-12 months? Lil Flip is a bum and probably will be for the rest of his life.. think about it and stop talking like a v*gina.. you n*ggas sayin' you'd rather be in Flip shoes are f**kin' pussies or crazy
 7 years ago '04        #43
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,214 | Props total: 1039 1039
some beef is everlasting
 7 years ago '07        #44
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,469 | Props total: 14958 14958
 ThRoWeD MaN LaN said:

you guys really must be terrified of jail.. TI IS A CELEBRITY, come on n*ggas.. how bad do you think he f**kin' has it for the next 8-12 months? Lil Flip is a bum and probably will be for the rest of his life.. think about it and stop talking like a v*gina.. you n*ggas sayin' you'd rather be in Flip shoes are f**kin' pussies or crazy
you coming as if jail is whats up. 8-12 months in the pen aint s**t huh. i mean thats you i like freedom. your more enticed with being celebrity than living in reality as ti is thats why he in and out its not about being a pus*y its about being smart and staying enjoying life with wifey kids the dumb s**t should be over ti like 30 right he in and out of jail for what nothin but dumb s**t his career going to end up lil flip status
 7 years ago '07        #45
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,469 | Props total: 14958 14958
 Mr. Snowman said:

dude was pitiful
so your one of the 30 ppl that were there so you contributed to flip's pockets
 7 years ago '05        #46
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 276 276
Ive been to jail.. living like a "regular person" >> being a rich prisoner
 7 years ago '09        #47
Fatboy209 
space
space
$228 | Props total: 27 27
Why ya bringin up old s**t?
 7 years ago '07        #48
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,466 | Props total: 55982 55982

Flip was never the same after this mixtape came out...I'm suprised people don't remember it because T.I. went in on Flip.

Lil Flip = Canibus
 7 years ago '07        #49
SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 67 67

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #50
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3780 3780
look, t.i. won due to having better lyrics and having the machine behind him

flip went plat on underground legend and u gotta feel me

it took t.i. 3 albums to go plat, trap muzik didnt even go plat i believe its at like 900,000 sum thou now but he had 2 release 4 singles to get it there.

t.i. knew what he was doing, flip was a normal dude=minimal tats/young dude not rappin bout drugs/no hard image/just freestyling making his way to the top

t.i. knew he could shut his a.ss down because people in houston were already hating on him due to his success, seriously look at mike jones. cham did the same to him eventhough mike was a greedy dirty n*gga behind the scenes. whad up magno!

anyways if flip woulda ignored t.i. and stayed basically "crossover" and not gone fake gangsta then he would have been able to carry on in the game. i mean he had luda beside him, his neighborhood hood n*ggas, and basically the east coast...badboy and def jam. he did tracks with puff and mario winans and even dipset...WHEN THEY ALL WERE HOTT!!!

seriously i doubt flip is not making any money. hes not making any rap money but hes not stupid, the kid is smart from what those old interviews people used to do on him said. dude had like a 3.5 in school and was also a good basketball player.

flip just played the game wrong really, dude shoulda never turned into a fake thug.

for some reason i always thought it would go down like that because i never knew who i liked more but then i rode with flip due to t.i. being so "gangsta". i related to flip more by just being real until he did a whole 360 on me.

i still like flip but after i need mine he has been dead to me, t.i. well hes gotten better lyrically but his personal issues are just ridiculous.
 7 years ago '04        #51
Alton85 
space
space
space
$274 | Props total: 31 31
 JShuttles20 said:
for some reason i always thought it would go down like that because i never knew who i liked more but then i rode with flip due to t.i. being so "gangsta". i related to flip more by just being real until he did a whole 360 on me.

i still like flip but after i need mine he has been dead to me, t.i. well hes gotten better lyrically but his personal issues are just ridiculous.
You mean 180 right?
 7 years ago '08        #52
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 JShuttles20 said:
look, t.i. won due to having better lyrics and having the machine behind him

flip went plat on underground legend and u gotta feel me

it took t.i. 3 albums to go plat, trap muzik didnt even go plat i believe its at like 900,000 sum thou now but he had 2 release 4 singles to get it there.

t.i. knew what he was doing, flip was a normal dude=minimal tats/young dude not rappin bout drugs/no hard image/just freestyling making his way to the top

t.i. knew he could shut his a.ss down because people in houston were already hating on him due to his success, seriously look at mike jones. cham did the same to him eventhough mike was a greedy dirty n*gga behind the scenes. whad up magno!

anyways if flip woulda ignored t.i. and stayed basically "crossover" and not gone fake gangsta then he would have been able to carry on in the game. i mean he had luda beside him, his neighborhood hood n*ggas, and basically the east coast...badboy and def jam. he did tracks with puff and mario winans and even dipset...WHEN THEY ALL WERE HOTT!!!

seriously i doubt flip is not making any money. hes not making any rap money but hes not stupid, the kid is smart from what those old interviews people used to do on him said. dude had like a 3.5 in school and was also a good basketball player.

flip just played the game wrong really, dude shoulda never turned into a fake thug.

could you elaborate more on this.......
 7 years ago '05        #53
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,679 | Props total: 6440 6440
 WorldsGreatest said:
The last good Lil' Flip album was his second album "Undaground Legend" I used to jam that s**t everyday when it came out

and this is where Lil' Flip is at now...

but T.I. is in jail, so I guess I'd rather be free

7 years ago '06        #54
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
Jail or not TI one this one. You can go Plat in Texas alone, just like in Cali or NY it's not hard. Now TI has a lot to show for what he has done. Yeah he is in jail sitting on more money than all of us in this thread and lil flip. The man will come out and get $100,000 for showing up. Not only that but going to jail give his music creability unlike a black man dressed as a damn fool. smh Jail is only temporary, that picture will last forever.
 7 years ago '05        #55
kurtd225 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,539 | Props total: 398 398
Fip should have stayed underground i loved the Volumes 1-9 he did
 12-13-2010, 10:36 AM         #56
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chance902 said:
... This was so long ago....
yea that was f**king long time back
 12-13-2010, 10:41 AM         #57
DaDDyFatStackz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
flip is super wack now. but homies not hurtin' @ all he just using rap as a cover up/side hustle. he's from hustle town
 7 years ago '09        #58
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,147 | Props total: 7305 7305
 Avon_Barksdale said:

Flip was never the same after this mixtape came out...I'm suprised people don't remember it because T.I. went in on Flip.
tape is a classic the whole thing was just one big roast lol

7 years ago '06        #59
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Peterparker said:
somewhat true..but T.I. destroying his own self..I rather be free then to be back n forth in jail like a dumb a.ss
ya avy look like "o.j. pumper"
 7 years ago '05        #60
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,098 | Props total: 4231 4231
damn...as quick as n*ggaz flooded threads that were a week old, ya'll are actually letting this decade old thread fly
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago