OLD PIC: T.I. holding up a "Game Over??" poster at concert (Dissing Lil Flip's leprechaun outfit)

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 1503 1503
 timdog said:
a dumb personal choice you rather be in cleberity camp for a year than be on the streets hurtin i doubt flip is i havent heard about the irs or anyone after him if they are i dont know it aint like flip dont have a name he one song away from being relevent again while ti locked i rather fall down and get back up than to be up and get locked up

the mentality on bx sometimes
that may be so but from how I see it TI has millions of dollars to his name which will be there when he gets out in about 8 months... his arrest is kinda suspicious, but if it was legit and just 'cause of stupidity then yes I'd rather be in his shoes than Lil Flip's

Flip is looking bad. His rap career is over, at least it being on any serious note. He's not getting a career job anytime soon. Most likely the rest of Flip's life will be mediocre, at least compared to what it once was. He doesn't look like he's doing much better than the average person...

So yes, I'd take that year in celebrity camp to come out rich over being free and having Flip's life... That's just my "mentality" tho'
 7 years ago '07        #22
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,557 | Props total: 15099 15099
 ThRoWeD MaN LaN said:
that may be so but from how I see it TI has millions of dollars to his name which will be there when he gets out in about 8 months... his arrest is kinda suspicious, but if it was legit and just 'cause of stupidity then yes I'd rather be in his shoes than Lil Flip's

Flip is looking bad. His rap career is over, at least it being on any serious note. He's not getting a career job anytime soon. Most likely the rest of Flip's life will be mediocre, at least compared to what it once was. He doesn't look like he's doing much better than the average person...

So yes, I'd take that year in celebrity camp to come out rich over being free and having Flip's life... That's just my "mentality" tho'
whats wrong with that

i mean the way ti going he will paying out all his money to lawyers
 7 years ago '10        #23
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 1503 1503
 Andre3stacks said:
Dont know which is worse that or this

lmfaoo... that beat is kinda bangin' 'tho... I straight when I saw that n*gga come in... I never heard a Memphis song but you can't even be taken serious after some s**t like that
 7 years ago '09        #24
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 22641 22641
lmao this n*gga said he would rather have flip's lifestyle over ti? and said the mentality of bx sometimes?!?!? straight dead.

jail is for losers but I'd much rather be living TI's life over flips. his shorty aint all that but s**t, even she got more money than flip from her own hustles.
 7 years ago '07        #25
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,557 | Props total: 15099 15099
 ozWinston said:
lmao this n*gga said he would rather have flip's lifestyle over ti? and said the mentality of bx sometimes?!?!? straight dead.

jail is for losers but I'd much rather be living TI's life over flips. his shorty aint all that but s**t, even she got more money than flip from her own hustles.
so if is jail is for losers and you rather have ti lifestyle your a loser with clifford right

really you would like to be locked up for 11 months than be free

i doubt flip broke

he dont have ti money but he free doing him while ti in jail waking up at 5am prolly gettin ready for chow im sayin

take the fame the money the jail time

ill accept i sold some records and able to wake up when i want
 7 years ago '08        #26
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 ozWinston said:

and you know this how? I dont know flips or tiny's situation but cmon, homie...you know damn well, you dont know what either of them muthaf**kas got in their bank accounts....
cut it out..
 7 years ago '04        #27
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
 JayStayPaid said:
1:44-1:54 needs to be a didn't read gif

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #28
thugworldorder 
space
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 20 20

[pic - click to view]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #29
realgunta 706 heat pts706
space
space
$20,569 | Props total: 16458 16458
this was ages ago
 7 years ago '05        #30
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Flex Luger said:

[pic - click to view]

^^^^^

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #31
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
leprechaun was a dope a.ss cd though lol
 7 years ago '09        #32
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3843 3843
unless threadstarter just woke up outta a coma, this thread is unacceptable...
 7 years ago '04        #33
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
this thread is pointless. that picture is from what. 05? flip rap career might be over but most of houston's main stream shine is over anyway. i hate to say that since im from texas but its true
 7 years ago '04        #34
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
 justinjones said:
this thread is pointless. that picture is from what. 05? flip rap career might be over but most of houston's main stream shine is over anyway. i hate to say that since im from texas but its true
loll.. gotta be from like early 04
 12-12-2010, 11:35 PM         #35
Cipherr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flex Luger said:

[pic - click to view]

The way that this n*gga TI's girl resembles miss piggy is out of f**king control. Her clothes is fly, but I cant see her dome from any angle and NOT instantly think of miss piggy.
 7 years ago '10        #36
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
Slim thug use 2 b**ch Flip heavy back n da day
 7 years ago '09        #37
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
Classic!!!
 7 years ago '05        #38
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
I wonder if lil flip would still treat a girl like milk and do nothing but spoil her
 7 years ago '07        #39
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20078 20078
 ThRoWeD MaN LaN said:
and look where Lil Flip is at... it's VERY clear who came out victorious from that situation
lol yeah T.I. is in jail for the foreseeable future. Flip is not.
 7 years ago '06        #40
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 8662 8662
all this do is remember me when music was dope.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy