What We Learned Week 14 Edition

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #121
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
Actually the Chiefs weren't exposed. What was shown was a lack of confidence in the back up qb by the head coach and the oc. We are the number 1 rushing team in the league so everybody and they mama knows we are going to run. So if thats the case what do you do. Playaction to back those 8 guys in the box off. But no these f**ks wanna run on 3rd and 9. This was in no way shape or form Brodie's fault. Ofcourse he's gonna throw a few off target but he has to get into a groove which he could not because all we did was run. Yeah the defense didn't show up but I can live with that. They just got beat by the better team that day but atleast Romeo let em play instead of babying them like Haley and Charlie did with Brodie. They were calling the plays like they did at the beginning of the season with Cassel. Once they started using PA and letting Cassel throw well what the f**k do ya know we start having a balanced offensive attack.
 12-13-2010, 09:16 AM         #122
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know Cassel is a great QB but how many Chiefs fans and others were saying Croyle and Thigpen were better QBs and that Matt was an overpaid system benefiting QB?

Now you are losing because Matt is out? Shouldn't have dissed him after one bad season.
 7 years ago '07        #123
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
 smokeweed101. said:
I know Cassel is a great QB but how many Chiefs fans and others were saying Croyle and Thigpen were better QBs and that Matt was an overpaid system benefiting QB?

Now you are losing because Matt is out? Shouldn't have dissed him after one bad season.
True but I wasn't one of them. It wasn't totally Matt though it did play a big role because yes he his a major part but just because a back up is in there doesn't mean you slow the down like he hasn't played a down in his life. The lack of confidence k!lled us. Don't get me wrong, I figured they would beat us because of what we did on opening night but not like this. They don't trust in Croyle and that k!lled us. As big as a game it was they should have game out gunning or atleast attempted to let Brodie throw. But know they wait till Palko gets in there to start throwing s**t like normal, I'm like the f**k.

P.S. I do think he was just alittle overpaid LOL but that system s**t is bulls**t. I know you know what I mean with the whole Brady argument.

Last edited by dionedre3000; 12-13-2010 at 09:24 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #124
simmons224 
space
space
space
$559 | Props total: 11 11
chiefs were without cassel. cant compare them to sd without their #1 qb
 12-13-2010, 09:51 AM         #125
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sd was coming off an embarrassing rare december loss....they were gonna beat up on basically any team they were gonna play
 12-13-2010, 09:58 AM         #126
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #127
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,936 | Props total: 10820 10820
49ers are 1 game out the division lead and still have a shot in this cupcake gay division.

Pats are the best team in the league.

Falcons are the best in the NFC.

Saints are under the radar

Minnesota needs a new roof.

Steelers are under the radar in the AFC.

Alex Smith can't make up his mind if he wants to be a good QB or not.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 12-13-2010, 10:05 AM         #128
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
49ers are 1 game out the division lead and still have a shot in this cupcake gay division.
this s**t is so damn unbelieveable it aint even funny tho

so a.ssuming the chargers whip that a.ss this week, are they in if they win out those last 2 games and seattle loses 1 game?
 12-13-2010, 10:22 AM         #129
Kingwalker30 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aint nobody talking about the steelers d-fense
 12-13-2010, 10:26 AM         #130
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingwalker30 said:
Aint nobody talking about the steelers d-fense
really? really? you must have missed that thread where everyone voted them best D...and every single ESPN replay talking about how that defense won them the last 2 games
 7 years ago '05        #131
Coreyw1014 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 217 217
pats are the best team in football

bears are not anywhere near the pats level
 7 years ago '10        #132
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
Either the Falcons or the Eagles will represent the NFC in the superbowl. Don't sleep on the Eagles, they already beat the Falcons and that was when Vick was still injured and didn't even take a snap :cool-smiley-009:
 12-13-2010, 12:49 PM         #133
unknown mutant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 digitalboy said:
Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots
they gotta get past Eagles first. real spit, the Eagles beat them WITHOUT MV7 this year, and Vick beat them in the Dome last year.... so until then ... it will be Philly Eagles and Patroits or Jets in the Super Bowl..
 12-13-2010, 12:52 PM         #134
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unknown mutant said:
they gotta get past Eagles first. real spit, the Eagles beat them WITHOUT MV7 this year, and Vick beat them in the Dome last year.... so until then ... it will be Philly Eagles and Patroits or Jets in the Super Bowl..
You think Jets have a better chance than the Falcons? Falcons have home field, great at home, and an easier list of possible opponents.
 12-13-2010, 12:57 PM         #135
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Coreyw1014 said:
pats are the best team in football

bears are not anywhere near the pats level
damn this dude copied the 1st 2 lines of my post word for word and didnt quote :wtf: kinda odd

anyways, out of all the teams in the nfc the saints are worrying me the most lately. no hate meant for atl i just think theyve been looking slightly better than atl. guess we will find out
 12-13-2010, 01:01 PM         #136
unknown mutant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
You think Jets have a better chance than the Falcons? Falcons have home field, great at home, and an easier list of possible opponents.
you right, so i will step back on the Jets but the Falcons prolly will win out the last 3 (idk about against Saints, though on the real tip)... i honestly see Falcons/Eagles in the NFC Championship and the Eagles taking it again .... in the Georgia Dome.... again!
 7 years ago '07        #137
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 JoeyTheGod said:
DeSean Jackson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your favorite WR.
stop being a homer.
 7 years ago '05        #138
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
The Jets are overrated as f**k
The vikings need a new stadium
The packers are f**ked
The patriots are the team to beat in the NFL right now
Atlanta is good as f**k
NE Vs. Atl Superbowl(what im hoping for anyways)
 7 years ago '04        #139
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
the NFL can make it look and feel like home at a neutral site

[pic - click to view]

@espn_nfcnblog: Vikings sound production people here just downloaded digital version of the horn into the Ford Field sound system.
 7 years ago '07        #140
adotboogie 
space
space
$1,790 | Props total: 119 119
The Saints are gonna shock ya'll again
Pats are the team to beat right now
Wash and Den needs to clean house again
Favre is a real GOD, watch 2nite
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago