NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 unknown mutant said:

[pic - click to view]

why the f**k this gif aint in rotation more!!

damn that s**t funny
 7 years ago '08        #42
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,832 | Props total: 1333 1333
 A.O.™ said:
Stop using the Melo was born in NY s**t.. so was Marbury remember how that turned out.
Marbury ended up playing with the Knicks...
 7 years ago '10        #43
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
It wouldn't hurt if CP3 ended up in NY either. CP3 is a real PG unlike what MIA has.

NY would murder MIA with a real PG making plays.
 7 years ago '07        #44
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 A.O.™ said:
I think I'm the happiest n*gga in the world we didn't get Lebron... and Its funny how everybody who claimed no way in hell Melo comes to NY are swallowing sperm now.
 7 years ago '06        #45
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
 A.O.™ said:
I think I'm the happiest n*gga in the world we didn't get Lebron... and Its funny how everybody who claimed no way in hell Melo comes to NY are swallowing sperm now.
and where the f**k will melo help the knicks at lol he needs the ball to score so what the f**k is amare gonna do cuz he most def needs the ball 2 score watch when melo comes they want even make the playoffs and n*ggas talk about wade and bron at least there slashers lol you gonna get a jump shooter and have a pf that needs 20 shots ahhaha
 7 years ago '06        #46
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
 BadIntentionz said:
knicks win! now denver is sweatin it up they gonna get nothing for him LMAO!!!!! and NOW......the knicks can offer our junky players like A randolf, curry, and who ever else they not even playing for melo, and not for nothing if i was denver i'd rather take any junk players the knicks offer instead of getting zero and being the laughing stock of the nba, becuz if i remember correctly the knicks early in thye season had offered a good package including galinari and more lolol they f**ked up big time cuz we aint offering that no more, knicks WIN
how do the knicks win all denver has to do is hold out they'll have more money at the end of the year to sign a free agent lol melo will loose then cuz his next contract instead of being 3 year 65 mil extension would prolly be 6 year 65 million under the nbas new contract ahahah that n*gga lost
 7 years ago '04        #47
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,726 | Props total: 13124 13124
yeah well im sure he has all the money in the world to spend right now and for 12 generations.
 7 years ago '07        #48
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
Denver still has the power in this...Melo doesn't have a no trade clause last time I checked so the Nuggets can trade him to any team they want even if he don't sign an extention.
 12-12-2010, 06:57 PM         #49
CHOPPAS ON DECK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
brining cp3 to NY is f**kin retarded
 7 years ago '04        #50
space
space
it might as well be a no trade clause cuz teams are gonna back off when he says hes not signing with them and going to test free agency.
 7 years ago '09        #51
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Denver still has the power in this...Melo doesn't have a no trade clause last time I checked so the Nuggets can trade him to any team they want even if he don't sign an extention.
what team is give up what it takes to get melo if he doesnt agree to sign an extension?
 7 years ago '05        #52
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Im really interested in seeing how Melo is going to fit, I think he's going to change the whole style of the offense.. Not sure if thats good or bad, but I don't see how his playing style fits with what New York does.. Melo is another one of those players who like to hold the ball for 7 seconds of the shot clock put his head down, do an a.ssortment of jab moves and shoot..

Not sure what that means for Felton, who's been great and Amar'e..
 12-12-2010, 07:18 PM         #53
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kip99 said:
and where the f**k will melo help the knicks at lol he needs the ball to score so what the f**k is amare gonna do cuz he most def needs the ball 2 score watch when melo comes they want even make the playoffs and n*ggas talk about wade and bron at least there slashers lol you gonna get a jump shooter and have a pf that needs 20 shots ahhaha

what do you think gallo is?....the knicks NEED a scoring wing...and one that rebounds as well????...and this is supposed to be a problem for the knicks????...
 7 years ago '07        #54
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,893 | Props total: 2248 2248
 Hold That said:
Im really interested in seeing how Melo is going to fit, I think he's going to change the whole style of the offense.. Not sure if thats good or bad, but I don't see how his playing style fits with what New York does.. Melo is another one of those players who like to hold the ball for 7 seconds of the shot clock put his head down, do an a.ssortment of jab moves and shoot..

Not sure what that means for Felton, who's been great and Amar'e..
Melo is gon have to start working on catch & shooting and moving without the ball, if he ever makes it to the Knicks. Can be done since Melo can score from anywhere, but I agree he would need to cut back on his "stop ball rotation" game...

But it's a lil easier to do when you have a team in place and a player who wants to make it work... the scenario was a lil trickier for Miami since they brought in 2 big egos to go with another big ego. Hopefully Amare & Felton will mold better with Melo than Wade did with Bosh & Lebron
 7 years ago '06        #55
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,979 | Props total: 3525 3525
Do y'all think this is 2K11 or some s.hit?

:wtf:

What do the Knicks have to offer in a trade that equals out to getting Melo (Eddy Curry? ).....and how in the world would they be able to get CP3 as well????

Y'all making it sound too easy.
 7 years ago '04        #56
space
space
Nobody thinking about CP3, we're good with Felton.
 7 years ago '08        #57
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12265 12265
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Which is the reason Mello has the power. No team is gonna trade for him unless he signs the extension with them once he's traded...If I'm MJ I do it regardless, I'm sure if he leaves us MJ got a backup plan....I mean seriously unless your Mello and NY is the ultimate goal why wouldn't you want the GOAT owning your team.
 12-12-2010, 07:44 PM         #58
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks stay winning. The knicks are back!!
 7 years ago '10        #59
SpacelyPockets 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 404 404
Really don't need chris paul thats overkill i think melo amare and felton gone mix better then the heat are now if it happens that way i mean think about it amare prolly won't be averaging 30 a game but he will still average a good 20+ with melo stretching out the offense on the perimeter it's gone leave amare out in the post ready to posterize someone in the middle that way amare doesn't have to take as many jump shots as he does but still have that in his arsenal in case someone sleeps on him while guarding melo
 7 years ago '05        #60
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319

Nice to see the Knicks doing well, I told yall Walsh would get yall out of that crazy darkness yall where in for many years with those crazy contracts.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy