Dec 12 - New Wikileaks wallpaper HINT of what to come

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-12-2010, 08:27 PM         #41
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2012 as in a greater awakening. Not the f**king hollywood bull s**t these people think. and the world going kaboom hah
 7 years ago '10        #42
Flex Luger 258 heat pts258
space
space
$12,280 | Props total: 36190 36190
 Vincent_Chase said:

[pic - click to view]

12-12-2010, 08:53 PM         #43
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jacc blacc and stitch are both always talking sh*t like they know everything... They try to tell us that NONE of these conspiracies are real, that the rich don't have an agenda to make themselves richer and to keep everyone else poor...

To me I think they're both str8 up b**ches... enemies against the truth.

Personally I think the truth hurts them for some reason... either they're rich themselves and content with people suffering and struggling everyday or they work for the government in some capacity. Disinfo agents. Or they're just lonely f*cks with no life... I'mma say the latter.
 7 years ago '05        #44
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 WhoThaFuk said:
Why is the arch of the covenant in the picture?
oh s**t!!! wtf???
 7 years ago '04        #45
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
 YOUNGZERO said:
Personally I think the truth hurts them for some reason... either they're rich themselves and content with people suffering and struggling everyday or they work for the government in some capacity. Disinfo agents. Or they're just lonely f*cks with no life... I'mma say the latter.
 12-12-2010, 09:02 PM         #46
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #47
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 Mathematic said:
why does it seem like you're going outta your way to discredit wikileaks? you and a couple of these other cats try too damn hard.... thats suspect in its self...
huh??

when the f**k did i discredit wiki leak???

the image that was created on the first post was made up by someone in another forum, that image was not created from wikileak....

at no time in this thread have i credited wiki leak or the owners im actually cool with what wiki leak does

all i said was this pic:

[pic - click to view]

was not created on wikileak it was made by some idiot who said "what if' this happen, something the threadstarter purposely kept out

\

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 12-12-2010 at 10:15 PM..
 12-12-2010, 10:27 PM         #48
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Can the last sentence apply to you?
Lol @ apply to him
 7 years ago '04        #49
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,835 | Props total: 252 252
 Luca Brasi said:
When they gonna leak info on the max b case wtf
 7 years ago '04        #50
lilroot 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 0 0
you need to die slow
 7 years ago '04        #51
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
 Vincent_Chase said:

[pic - click to view]

and X 1000000000
 7 years ago '05        #52
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
 CaliIsActive said:
F*ck Wikileaks. Call me when they release something interesting. Not a whole bunch of bullsh*t irrelevant articles
^^^This. if they really had some s**t, the gov woulda had them bombed out already. Trust they aint gonna let it go down like that.
 12-13-2010, 01:09 AM         #53
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
turns out this wallpaper is like 2 months old. Eh =/
 7 years ago '08        #54
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Mathematic said:
why does it seem like you're going outta your way to discredit wikileaks? you and a couple of these other cats try too damn hard.... thats suspect in its self...

n*ggas get your point, im sure of it..yeah, you disagree with wikileaks whole agenda but you dudes dont have to go into every f**kin thread that has wikileaks' in the title and try to confuse and spew hate...cotdamn, let the ppl make their own decisions...if they want to ride or not...
Cosign. Israel's response shows that wikileaks is legit. Read up on what Israel did to protect its name. What's funny is how nyggas on boxden believe every bulls**t article that our government puts out about North Korea, Iran, and Venezuela but they question wikileaks.
 7 years ago '07        #55
Sikdenim13 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
 stitch said:
What's good with that code btw my whiggas?

Julian lost.
Why is this n*gga Julian nuts all in your mouth , what you mad for?? You rather be in the dark than in the light?? Probably cuz you might be UGLy as f**k. Every article about Wikileaks or Julian you are in commenting hating?? If you dont giva f**k about it Why in the hell would you come into the Post when you see the Headlines?? You DUmb f**k. He is putting pretty relevant info out there that people should know. But i do see how it will harm those inside. s**t they shouldn have done it
 7 years ago '10        #56
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
 stitch said:

What are you so getting so emotional about? Is it because you want to talk to a prettier guy?

I'm not mad about anything. I don't have any reason to be since I have the freedom to go out and have s3x with girls. Julian is behind a jail cell and is a rapist. btw what's good with that code?
Yet you don't, cuz you can't...Since no one likes you
 12-14-2010, 08:58 AM         #57
HIGHAGAIN09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike T said:
Whatever...life still goes on. People are still gonna live their usual lives.
mmmhhmmmm
 7 years ago '04        #58
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
Just ignore Stitch.. n*gga dont talk about nothing. he jumps in every thread to take you off the real topic. n*ggaz a jimmy henchman.

Last edited by SpyDa; 12-14-2010 at 09:05 AM..
 12-14-2010, 11:25 AM         #59
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well let the info leak, all of us hard working citizens would like to know all the secrets these f**kers are hiding. i wouldnt be suprized if these f**kers have a hidden base somewhere with with UFOS, big foots, etc all living and some photos or info leaks about that..
 12-14-2010, 03:01 PM         #60
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ all the conspiracy theorists dudes getting all butt hurt when they're told it's more likely they are just really paranoid and seeing what they want to see just as they tell other people that they are only seeing what they want to see.

There's two sides to a coin young bull. The answer always lies somewhere in the middle. Balance = everything.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
349 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy