Dec 12 - New Wikileaks wallpaper HINT of what to come

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
8109 pageviews
73 comments

CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
Dec 12 - New Wikileaks wallpaper HINT of what to come

Source:
[pic - click to view]

Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!, page 1

[pic - click to view]

"This wallpaper shows some kind of secret archive with wikileak standing in the doorway looking in.
Some of the things shown in that archive is shown in the leaks so far.. but what bout :

Bilderberg Meeting ( lower shelf to the right )

JFK murder ( on the top shelf to the left )

Mystery box with apollo emblem ( lower shelf to the left )

I notice the Ark of the Covenant sitting there all lonely on the left.

Nixon's photo graces the wall. The Icelandic bank.

HERE IS LINK TO THE OFFICIAL WALLPAPER FROM WIKILEAKS:
wikileaks.ch...

[pic - click to view]

http://wikileaks.ch/img/w .. pers/wall3.jpg

.... Just perhaps its things to come, cant see why they should trow it in there just for the heck of it... I really want to belive this is somehing that soon comes out from wikileak

Bilderberg group = small elite group that rules the world ?
The US government k!lled JFK because he knew to much about ET and was going to disclose
Mystery Box with apollo emblem = did apollo bring somehing back from the moon.. somehing ET ? "

73 comments for "Dec 12 - New Wikileaks wallpaper HINT of what to come"

7 years ago '10        #2
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
 7 years ago '09        #3
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
stop gassing them, doubt the wall-paper is real, its made up by some lame with too much time on their hands

EDIT:

from the original site:

Ummmm... did some looking around on wikileaks homepage, and looked at some of the wallpapers they have posted, and then BOOMMMM I had a WHAT IF moment..

This wallpaper shows some kind of secret archive with wikileak standing in the doorway looking in.
Some of the things shown in that archive is shown in the leaks so far.. but what bout :

Bilderberg Meeting ( lower shelf to the right )

this aint nothing official just something some lame created, stop posting half a.ss information, leaving s**t out smh

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 12-12-2010 at 02:38 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #4
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
This sh!t is gonna cause so many problems if anything on this wallpaper is leaked

EDIT: If it is REAL...
 7 years ago '09        #5
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
another thing

theres the list of the participants, n*ggas need to stop acting like it some secret society bs, its known who goes
 7 years ago '06        #6
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
lets get some JFK stuff, and prove Jesse Ventura's theory right
 12-12-2010, 02:43 PM         #7
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
another thing

theres the list of the participants, n*ggas need to stop acting like it some secret society bs, its known who goes
nobody knows whats really talked about inside. and quite frankly there was a bilderberg meeting 2 years ago in the United States and No media was allowed to report about it. In that case its pretty secret \.
 12-12-2010, 02:45 PM         #8
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t is going to hit the fan.
 7 years ago '09        #9
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #10
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 killya said:
nobody knows whats really talked about inside
your right...its invitation only...so if the media isnt invited how the hell why they report it

but its known WHO gets invited, it changes every meeting......people act like its the same 100 people, s**t they f**king invited colin powell and bill clinton...you n*ggas think powell and clinton are some secret society people now also

s**t reminds me of mccarthyism, how people would just yap out their a.ss and call people communist....instead now we are calling them illuminati, history repeats itself
 7 years ago '04        #11
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
s**t there's a hookah on the bottom shelf, i have a hookah too
 12-12-2010, 03:09 PM         #12
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
your right...its invitation only...so if the media isnt invited how the hell why they report it

but its known WHO gets invited, it changes every meeting......people act like its the same 100 people, s**t they f**king invited colin powell and bill clinton...you n*ggas think powell and clinton are some secret society people now also

s**t reminds me of mccarthyism, how people would just yap out their a.ss and call people communist....instead now we are calling them illuminati, history repeats itself
well yea its invite only but you dont think the media can atleast mention it in public? I mean....no they dont have to go inside and report about it but they could atleast say a secret meeting today held in Chantilly VA...I mean Bernake was there for Christ Sakes. I think it will be interesting whatever leaks though.
 7 years ago '04        #13
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,881 | Props total: 18468 18468
Whatever...life still goes on. People are still gonna live their usual lives.
 7 years ago '06        #14
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,499 | Props total: 4816 4816
 Vincent_Chase said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #15
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 stitch said:
Anybody still talking about WikiLeaks in 2011 deserves to get full blown AIDS.

Let me know when they're gonna talk about something I should honestly give a $hit about. Anybody who cares about aliens, the past, illuminati etc, is a virgin geek. So the AIDS would be doing you a favor.

but seriously, i can't even tell if wikileaks is legit or it's all done by the CIA to make the government more transparent and/or pass new lawas restricting the internet and freedom of press
 12-12-2010, 04:03 PM         #16
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stitch said:

Let me know when they're gonna talk about something I should honestly give a $hit about. Anybody who cares about aliens, the past, illuminati etc, is a virgin geek. So the AIDS would be doing you a favor.
this guys a obvious troll
 7 years ago '05        #17
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 1372 1372
 stitch said:

You sound more hurt than the government. Is wikileaks going to expose you too?
 7 years ago '07        #18
dbullet878 8 heat pts
space
space
$390 | Props total: 313 313
Thats the same thing im thinking. Nothing like this is ever as it seems. But 95% of people will just eat it up and play right into it.
 7 years ago '07        #19
dbullet878 8 heat pts
space
space
$390 | Props total: 313 313
 LightsOut said:

but seriously, i can't even tell if wikileaks is legit or it's all done by the CIA to make the government more transparent and/or pass new lawas restricting the internet and freedom of press
Thats the same thing im thinking. Nothing like this is ever as it seems. But 95% of people will just eat it up and play right into it.
 12-12-2010, 04:20 PM         #20
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u have to look at both sides of these leaks. It could all be a ploy to deceive the public into thinking there getting top secret info when really it might not be any of this s**t but just made up stuff. Who knows folks..only time will tell
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy