MS getting two exclusive characters for Mortal Kombat

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-14-2010, 05:44 AM         #101
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BearWalken79 said:
I'm getting it for PS3.

KRATO"S>>>>Who ever MS has
Kung Lao or Kabal>>>>>>>>>>>>Kratos & anybody else
 7 years ago '10        #102
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,483 | Props total: 1530 1530
 Metalzoa said:
I mean .. look at it this way:

MK characters have grabs.
Kratos does, COD guy doesn't.

MK characters k!ll gruesomely. gory even.

MK characters have punch and kick.

MK characters have special powers.

I mean .. I could go on but this is not even fanboyism. Kratos is a better candidate for a f!ghting game universe cross than the COD guy. It doesn't automatically make Kratos a better character. It just makes him a more likely one.

Thats the bottom line. Beat around the bush all you want, but it is what it is.
Well said my n*gga, well said...
 7 years ago '04        #103
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 tj.iscool said:
360 has a new controller now with a new d-pad
Is that out to buy right now? and do you know how it is? does it feel good?
 12-14-2010, 05:51 AM         #104
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Is that out to buy right now? and do you know how it is? does it feel good?

it's $65 i aint buyin that shiit unless its on sale or i get my points up at best buy
besides i really dont play f!ghtong games much no more, so i dont know if i will buy one yet

Last edited by tj.iscool; 12-14-2010 at 06:01 AM..
 12-14-2010, 07:58 AM         #105
Corebus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Microsoft = Desperate.
why would they be desperate when the NPD numbers favor them? LOL I can honestly say ps3 had a better year when it comes to exclusive games this year but Microsoft still managed to wipe them off there a.ss in sales, micosoft is not desperate, if they where they would have rushed the gears of war announcement, but they left it for a later date.
 7 years ago '06        #106
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Corebus said:
why would they be desperate when the NPD numbers favor them? LOL I can honestly say ps3 had a better year when it comes to exclusive games this year but Microsoft still managed to wipe them off there a.ss in sales, micosoft is not desperate, if they where they would have rushed the gears of war announcement, but they left it for a later date.

PS3 will have a better year in 2011 as well.Microsoft does have control over the sheep I'll give them that.I remember when Sony had control of the sheep back in the PS2 days.
 7 years ago '06        #107
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
Since I wished for Ezio to be on the 360. I feel disappointed... But I swear... If they do a Gears character. It better be Marcus. Because if it's Carmine 1, 2, or 3. I am trying to find ways to have that n*gga k!lled automatically worst than Johnny Cage.

But on the serious side of things. PS3 only brought Kratos in. I am shocked that they didn't bring in Dante from DMC also, and where his fatality is turning into the devil k!lling off his opponents with one of his powers. I do wish that 360 did use Master Chief with Marcus. I mean... Who would actually fit for the MK game for 360 outside of both Marcus and Master Chief?

Plus a chainsaw gun fatality does sound gruesome besides that wack a.ss fatality they done for Joker on DC vs. MK.
 7 years ago '06        #108
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
why are people saying kratos doesn't belong in MK?
 7 years ago '04        #109
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
read the whole thread, find out for yourself and like I said, you might not want a cod character in there or say he don't fit but it don't matter b**ch, there's going to be 1 in there and deal with it. it's all about $, exposure and all. ed boon and them bums need all the help they can get to bring the mk franchise back and they're doing it by bringing in all these new characters that had nothing to do with the mk franchise to start with. just deal with it, let it go. "PS3 will have a better year in 2011" c'mon, son! people been saying that for years and months now, still waiting......
 12-14-2010, 02:10 PM         #110
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sit the f**k down, bitter a.ss fanboy.

when you can admit kratos is a better match we will take you seriously. denying basic evidence is what gives your a.ss away.
 7 years ago '09        #111
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 Metalzoa said:
Owning a PS3 does not mean you aren't a fanboy.

For one ... you are unwilling to admit that a FPS lead character has no business in a classic f!ghting game. Even if you wanted to cross universes, find one with characters who actually f!ght.

Kratos > COD player

Take it or leave it, but thats the truth. Acting like you can't see the rationale ius just fanboy s**t.
Kratos does make a lot more sense but are people forgetting about this guy?No difference between what Stryker does than what an FPS character would be doing

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #112
deadcreed2013 1 heat pts
space
space
$318 | Props total: 205 205
Call of Duty is a horrible choice. I can see Marcus Phoneix and maybe MAYBE Masterchief.
 12-14-2010, 03:51 PM         #113
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BearWalken79 said:
PS3 will have a better year in 2011 as well.Microsoft does have control over the sheep I'll give them that.I remember when Sony had control of the sheep back in the PS2 days.
Every year is either the PS3 year or will be better, u people should get tired of sayin this all the time
 12-14-2010, 03:54 PM         #114
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Kratos does make a lot more sense but are people forgetting about this guy?No difference between what Stryker does than what an FPS character would be doing

n*ggas forget all about Jax & Stryker being cops...The Kratos fanboy wont admit it
but to me Jax & Stryker both sucked anyway
 7 years ago '04        #115
space
space
space
people are going to continue to be loyal fanboys to the death, no matter if you agree with them or not. f**k kratos and everyone else too, just keep the original characters in there. people are gonna be using kratos and are still gonna suck. just face reality, it don't matter who u use you'll still suck at the game and point out the flaws (in your eyes) and then trade the game in a week later.
 7 years ago '04        #116
space
space
space
 tj.iscool said:
n*ggas forget all about Jax & Stryker being cops...The Kratos fanboy wont admit it
but to me Jax & Stryker both sucked anyway
yeah, mk original characters had a nice blend to them. Just because kratos is some fake a.ss guy who swings blades around slashing s**t u think he hard? might as well put mass effect characters in there too, f**k it throw in dude from dante's inferno along with people from borderlands and all games. make it an all out battle royal and turn mk into wwe while u at it
 7 years ago '06        #117
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,891 | Props total: 462 462
You guys need to go get some pus*y or something.
 7 years ago '04        #118
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Ermac
 7 years ago '06        #119
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
lol at 7 pages.There's some sad Xsheep on here.I'm glad I like both systems.
 7 years ago '05        #120
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
lol n*ggas losing it in here
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago