Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
 JaiMega said:
Microsoft = Desperate.
This!
 7 years ago '04        #82
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
This!

How is Microsoft desparate.

If anything Midway is desparate for a gimmick to help sell mortal kombat since there last few MK games were complete trash.

Again why is Microsoft desparate especially when Kinect and Xbox 360 are outselling the nintendo wii and the PS3 is still in 3rd.

And also I own both PS3 and 360
 7 years ago '08        #83
MrFourteen5 
space
space
$3,656 | Props total: 6074 6074
 triznathaniel said:
...a character from COD? In MK? this makes no sense...
This^^^^
 7 years ago '05        #84
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,184 | Props total: 18453 18453
The hate in this thread

Don't kno why the hell a cod character would appear in a MK game but u never kn0..it might turn out better than expected. I could care less about either one..I jus want a quality game with all the popular f!ghters including my n*gga kabal
 12-13-2010, 11:36 AM         #85
Afflic7ion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
all you do is post news from other places

you would think a mod would do more that what the average user could...but you can't even manage this section

the only thing I can't figure out is if you're that lazy or Ronnie has you by the balls so you can't do anything
yo man cool with that s**t.. to be honest Ill One actually tries to get s**t done around BX, Ronnie always has the final call on what happens and what doesn't, go figure. theres plenty of good ideas i gave Ill One to pass onto Ronnie that Ronnie said no to, so go blame Ronnie if you wanna blame someone but i aint trying to get banned over this topic again so im out.

7 years ago '08        #86
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1651 1651
Only 3 characters would really fit in MK to me is the Ryu from Ninja Gaiden or Shepard/Grunt from ME
 7 years ago '04        #87
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 triznathaniel said:
...a character from COD? In MK? this makes no sense...
...Neither did a Spartan in Dead or Alive 4, but it was done...
 7 years ago '04        #88
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
why is this turning into ANOTHER XBOX VS PS3 thread. shut the f**k up
 7 years ago '04        #89
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
s**t is stupid, a "exclusive" character brought out the fanboys in people and it's funny how easily they were quick to defend their choice. i'm all for kratos and others being on the ps3 version just like i'm all for cod & gears characters in the 360 version, I don't care. buy either or/or just buy both versions and keep it moving. I post as much news as most of the other people on here frequently and I don't post deals & free stuff at times because people will still hate and complain or find a negative comment to say. Call up the street sweepers already and just clean this section up...
 7 years ago '04        #90
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,067 | Props total: 19926 19926
at a COD CHARACTER

some f**king exclusive... haha
 12-13-2010, 06:32 PM         #91
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
So how can I do a better job so your experience on Boxden is top notch sir...?

I can do more then the average user, I can ban you, but i'm not a little b**ch who does s**t like that.... and I can move and merge threads the average user can't do that... Ronnie wants the section a certain way so I try to do it like he asks..no big deal you don't like the section then go to another section and stay there...or go to another site... simple as that

you want me to post original news that noone has yet fine...

I will that means there won't be any sources for you idiots to have...so you can either deal with it or not...
Yeah I don't get why people are b**ching
 12-13-2010, 06:34 PM         #92
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
s**t is stupid, a "exclusive" character brought out the fanboys in people and it's funny how easily they were quick to defend their choice. i'm all for kratos and others being on the ps3 version just like i'm all for cod & gears characters in the 360 version, I don't care. buy either or/or just buy both versions and keep it moving. I post as much news as most of the other people on here frequently and I don't post deals & free stuff at times because people will still hate and complain or find a negative comment to say. Call up the street sweepers already and just clean this section up...

To be honest you come across as the biggest fanboy on this site bro
 7 years ago '04        #93
space
space
space
 100 Rounds said:
To be honest you come across as the biggest fanboy on this site bro
That's fine with me, but that's your opinion and i've owned a ps3. I actually like some of the games and I even agreed that kratos would be a good character in the game for ps3 exclusive. Don't know how much of a fanboy I am then But if you say so By the way, eat a d!ck and now you're a fanboy who's gonna be following me around the site on every post I make. Drake should be in MK for ps3, but not the rapper the real nathan DRAKE.
 12-13-2010, 07:16 PM         #94
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Owning a PS3 does not mean you aren't a fanboy.

For one ... you are unwilling to admit that a FPS lead character has no business in a classic f!ghting game. Even if you wanted to cross universes, find one with characters who actually f!ght.

Kratos > COD player

Take it or leave it, but thats the truth. Acting like you can't see the rationale ius just fanboy s**t.
 7 years ago '09        #95
Marwan 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,496 | Props total: 96 96
am getting an xbox360 this month, i dont own a ps3 here ,
but come on son a COD character??? ps3 got KRATOS n*gga!!! this n*gga will be slashing n*ggas left and right and f**king spartan hoes for a fatality while you give me a regular n*gga with a gun and tell me am supposed to happy with your exclusive??!!!!! step ya game up MS
 7 years ago '05        #96
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13777 13777
 Metalzoa said:
Owning a PS3 does not mean you aren't a fanboy.

For one ... you are unwilling to admit that a FPS lead character has no business in a classic f!ghting game. Even if you wanted to cross universes, find one with characters who actually f!ght.

Kratos > COD player

Take it or leave it, but thats the truth. Acting like you can't see the rationale ius just fanboy s**t.
How is your opinion "truth" but his isn't? Fanboys on this site are wild.
 7 years ago '04        #97
space
space
space
I guess agreeing that kratos being in the game isn't good enough for some people. Let alone, I've praised many ps3 games like heavy rain, socom, uncharted, god of war, little big planet and Ill even play ps3 with friends..yet i'm a fanboy? Yeah okay, I prefer xbox 360 but I'm not out bashing the ps3, Wii or anything else. The fanboys are the ones who make every game thread into a ps3 vs 360. Do remember, kratos is just hack & slash and that has nothing to do with mortal combat style. Otherwise, we'd just import characters from the deadliest warriors game and call it a day. All this is built on hype & marketing but u all are too dumb & blind to know that since u care about who should/shouldn't be in the game. Enjoy the bickering, I'll be playing all the characters while u cry about how MS "paid" to have exclusive characters in the game. It's happened before, let history repeat itself.

Last edited by The Go 2 Guy; 12-14-2010 at 01:55 AM..
 12-14-2010, 04:53 AM         #98
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are you getting all huffy?

I neve said they can't execute it well. I just said its not a match. I already pointed out Solid Snake in Smash Bros was definitely not a match and yet they still made him into a damn fun character. I can't say for sure that the COD guy is going to suck, but I fail to see the commonality, unless all he will be doing is nade spamming and using k!ll-streakjs ...
 12-14-2010, 04:58 AM         #99
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean .. look at it this way:

MK characters have grabs.
Kratos does, COD guy doesn't.

MK characters k!ll gruesomely. gory even.

MK characters have punch and kick.

MK characters have special powers.

I mean .. I could go on but this is not even fanboyism. Kratos is a better candidate for a f!ghting game universe cross than the COD guy. It doesn't automatically make Kratos a better character. It just makes him a more likely one.

Thats the bottom line. Beat around the bush all you want, but it is what it is.
 12-14-2010, 05:43 AM         #100
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
The 360 d-pad sucks for games like this so who cares?I wouldnt buy a separate controller to play beat em ups so i will play this and street f!ghter on the PS3(stops the dust gathering on it)
360 has a new controller now with a new d-pad
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy