Dec 12 - Largest prison strike in U.S. history: Thousands of GA prisoners protest

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6807 6807
thats the point of prison
so u wont want to go back
 7 years ago '05        #62
heeznutz 
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 298 298
Do the crime , do the time . When you are in jail you lose rights . Last time I was in the county i got bologna sandwiches twice a day everyday i was there an only one underwear that whole time. I didnt like taking my underwear in the shower with me but thats how it is . I can tell reading this thread that very few have been incarcerated an if they were they be bird bathing it.
 7 years ago '06        #63
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
they do have rights, people are still human. the problem is that you have many privatly owns prisions. Not everyone in jail commited an crime that fits the time but most of you are not smart enough to know that. i've never been to prison but to say someone inside is living better than most of the people outside is stupid. The problem with the people outside living bad is that they dont take advantage of every opportunity or feel they deserve a handout. Also you do have a small percentage of people who are innocent.
Bottom line is a person should go to prison to be reformed, not to come out worst than the way they went it. If people would look at it that way the system would get better.
 12-13-2010, 08:35 AM         #64
CHOPPAS ON DECK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if they seen what prison in the carribeans were like they wouldnt be complaining

and if one of them same inmates was in there for merking a member of your fam you prolly wouldnt give a f**k bout they rights either

f**k all that light s**t that should be motivation to not go back in that b**ch

if you wanna act like an animal and disrupt society and innocent people's lives then u gon get treated the same way

i still think america too soft with this bulls**t we needa be on some eye for an eye s**t

these fake n*ggas be goonin all hard in the street but turn b**ch when they aint got no hot water to shower with f**k outta here
 7 years ago '04        #65
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
some of you boxden characters need to read a f**kin book or something with them slaw a.ss comments.

go find out how much money is made through the privatization of prisons and through the goods and services that they put out s**ts big business. u know how america is with their bottom line

Last edited by Silentmurdah33; 12-13-2010 at 08:41 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #66
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Cashius_Slay said:
Simple solution, dont commit crimes and you wont have this problem. SMH at you kids thinking its cool. Most of these cats violated rights and laws and are now making demands? Maybe when you grow up and have kids you wont be as sympathetic. You think I give a f**k about a pedophiles rights? Granted, yes MAYBE a small percentage of inmates are falsely accused, but most are people who didnt give a f**k about laws and rights prior, but now all of a sudden we should "call the prison and complain for them"? I hope someone shoots you then goes to prison, then asks you to call the prison so you can express concern for their welfare. They dont give a f**k about your welfare.
Sometimes people end up in prison for nothing. Sometimes people are in prison because of self defense or defending family. Everybody in prison aint all bad like some of you fantasy dudes think. Yet and still until your there and experience it u will have no idea.
 7 years ago '04        #67
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
This just proves that the idea of jail being "rehabilitation to re-enter society" is a joke.

These cats should be getting an education past a damn GED and learning to make legal money while in prison so they dont keep coming back.

Now, jail is just a "cooling off" period, as soon as their time is up, most cats go right back to doing what they were doing before because they don't get taught to do any better.

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 12-13-2010 at 08:48 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #68
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
i remember back when i stayed in DC and they were shipping everybody everywhere from lorton. they had an inmate get murdered once he got transferred out to Ohio and he was only there for some petty traffic s**t
 7 years ago '04        #69
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,923 | Props total: 17525 17525
 M1nze said:
you have no knowledge of prisons and you really need to stfu. have you ever heard of Diagnostics? Jackson, Baldwin, Coastal State Prisons? do your research before you voice your thoughts.
 7 years ago '04        #70
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,923 | Props total: 17525 17525
 faceoffizhere said:
Sometimes people end up in prison for nothing. Sometimes people are in prison because of self defense or defending family. Everybody in prison aint all bad like some of you fantasy dudes think. Yet and still until your there and experience it u will have no idea.
Pretty Much....Gotta friend who was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and got locked up....Dude didnt even have a record and got sent up first time being arrested
 7 years ago '04        #71
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6659 6659
^^
Order out of Chaos huh?

And your right....it's one big circle jerk...The legal system is where I feel our biggest issue is...jail is just that...jail, but some of the s**t that is allowed in there and what goes on needs to be handled to an extent
 12-13-2010, 12:04 PM         #72
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Prison is a f**kin industry in this country, big ups to the prisoners for stickin to their guns. f**k that system.
 7 years ago '04        #73
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,326 | Props total: 2476 2476
 Woodwin said:
n*ggas in prison living better than alot
 7 years ago '10        #74
J AL7 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 146 146
The JUSTICE system is flawed! Prison is a school of how to do it better the next time versus fixing your life and doing that better the next time. Downloaders can end up in the same cell with someone who has murdered someone. Don't get it twisted once you get that number on your chest or bracelet that's all you are. Doesn't matter what your crime was, general population is just that! I worked in the United States Disciplinary Barracks (U.S.D.B Military Prison) for 6 years and i will tell you that inmates are still human, still have feelings, still have families, and still have hope that they can get out and never see the inside of the walls again, but America lacks forgiveness! Inmate 746587 working in the warehouse making product for Company A, wont be able to get out and get a job with Company A due to his/her criminal background even though he/she will possess all of the product knowledge. I will admit that some inmates are more intelligent (self taught by the way) then most out here in the world and the reason for this is because its only then people pick up books to read everyone out here lets the media dictate their knowledge.
 7 years ago '05        #75
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
bringing africans here as slaves was a crime k!lling the indians and taking there land was a crime white people wanna commit all the crimes and get no time and i dont mean all white people but you clowns obviously content with being internet gangsters talking bout its kool to treat people bad in jail but mike vick cant k!ll and f!ght a dog lol internet is worse than jail because homos can voice there opinion wit out facing the truth behind there gangsta typing skills pus*ys
 12-13-2010, 01:06 PM         #76
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k that, The united states cant afford to pay those demands for the innocent americans, and prisoners want it? To f**king bad
 7 years ago '04        #77
M1nze 
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 102 102
 Gamberro said:
Prison is a f**kin industry in this country, big ups to the prisoners for stickin to their guns. f**k that system.
i will have to agree on this. they make an incredible amount off of each inmate a day. i cant remember the exact number but it goes up every year.
 7 years ago '06        #78
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 Cutty Olds said:
If this was Guantanamo Bay....There would be political activists, Pink, Madonna, Lady Gaga, and every other mother f**ker with a mic and opinion on t.v. RIGHT NOW crying bloody murder (no pun intended).

Im just saying

I think about that all the time....prison is modern day slavery...and the way the rail road and f**k n*ggas over with the imbalance in the legal system here..You can find yourself in the worst place over really something that's bulls**t. That doesn't excuse all of them, but some of them cats got the shaft and are still getting it (Pause)
? they arent required to work for the most part. They have the privilege to work to make some extra $$ to buy s**t in jail. If your in for a year your not gonna work. The let the dudes doing like 5+ work to stack some $$ and buy some commissary items. Also most of the items they make will go to state or federal employees. UNICOR makes all the desks, chairs, tables, note pads, etc for the federal system. So the things they make can only be purchased and used by the federal government. its not like the warden is lining his pockets with the desk these guys made.

Prison is not a business unless your in a state which allows private prisons which not all do if i remember correctly. If you do own a private prison then you can make some good $$$. If its a state run prison it relies on the government to support its needs.
 7 years ago '06        #79
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Gamberro said:

They are making so much money housing people in prisons and jails. That's why you can go to jail for the pettiest s**t these days.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy