Dec 12 - Largest prison strike in U.S. history: Thousands of GA prisoners protest

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
. Free them all!
 7 years ago '09        #42
fdot07 
space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
its all about the profits lol the only thing that is gonna change is the prices and there gonnna go up

THE RETURN 35 said:
i think they are entitled to their basic human rights but at the same time if they want more they would have to give more...

if they want better food and want to get payed minimum wage for the jobs they do then they should have to pay for there better food at regular price just like the ppl who make minimum wage do...

if they want to get a a degrees or more in there then they should have to pay for the books just like college students do know

one thing i do think they should change for real tho is the cost of a f**kin phone call s**t is way to much money
 7 years ago '05        #43
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
 Cashius_Slay said:
There is no irony stupid. They get 3 hot meals a day, shower, clothes, medical and dental attention, a bed, the option for some sort of education, and roof over their heads. Homeless people who have never committed a crime, just made poor life choices that only affected them don't even get half the s**t these guys get who actually committed a crime. I'd rather tax dollars be spent to rehabilitate a homeless person than a criminal, but thats just me. Some people who actually work hard dont even get medical benefits through their jobs, yet the taxes they pay provide medical for prisoners? Stop trying to be "the cool guy" by uplifting prisoners as some sort of victim. Laws are set for a reason. And I'm not really talking about low level non-violent offenders, I'm mainly addressing prisoners who did some f**ked up s**t. So you're telling me that if someone r*ped your sister, robbed you, stabbed your grandmother, kidnapped your nephew, or did anything to someone close to you, that you would be worried about their "welfare"? you can honestly tell me that you would be sympathetic to that prisoners welfare in prison? You would be outside the prison with a Pickett protesting for that guy to get a cheeseburger instead of a tuna sandwich? People need to take responsibility for their actions (as cliche as it sounds). You act like prisoners had no clue that what they did to get to prison was a crime, like they were dumbfounded when they got arrested.
i completely understand what your saying. But you have to look at the root cause of the problem. Your just looking at it from the outside looking in. Now would you rather, have to pay for a man who murdered someone 20 years ago because his family was poor and he dropped out of school and chose the wrong path in life to get money for his family, to have to sit in jail for life on the tax payers dollar, or would you rather pay for half of the sentence and give him the tools and resources he needs to be productive in society? I for one would rather my money be spent on changing this guy's life. But thats just me.
 7 years ago '05        #44
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
 Cashius_Slay said:
There is no irony stupid. They get 3 hot meals a day, shower, clothes, medical and dental attention, a bed, the option for some sort of education, and roof over their heads. Homeless people who have never committed a crime, just made poor life choices that only affected them don't even get half the s**t these guys get who actually committed a crime. I'd rather tax dollars be spent to rehabilitate a homeless person than a criminal, but thats just me. Some people who actually work hard dont even get medical benefits through their jobs, yet the taxes they pay provide medical for prisoners? Stop trying to be "the cool guy" by uplifting prisoners as some sort of victim. Laws are set for a reason. And I'm not really talking about low level non-violent offenders, I'm mainly addressing prisoners who did some f**ked up s**t. So you're telling me that if someone r*ped your sister, robbed you, stabbed your grandmother, kidnapped your nephew, or did anything to someone close to you, that you would be worried about their "welfare"? you can honestly tell me that you would be sympathetic to that prisoners welfare in prison? You would be outside the prison with a Pickett protesting for that guy to get a cheeseburger instead of a tuna sandwich? People need to take responsibility for their actions (as cliche as it sounds). You act like prisoners had no clue that what they did to get to prison was a crime, like they were dumbfounded when they got arrested.
In your mind prison is a punishment, but what it should be is what it is defined to be, a correctional facility. A place where those who made MISTAKES can be made fit for society over leveling degrees of time depending on the level of their crime. By treating prisoners inhumane you create a revolving door, so the person who stabbed your grandmother as you put it, will get back out and stab my grandmother because you feel like it's okay to take away prisoners rights, education and generally treat them like s**t. The United States prison population DWARFS other countries because America treats it like a business.

Did you know that one of the prisoners biggest demands is that the prisoner's families are forced to send them money through a program that cuts 10% of the money sent off the top? Rather than through US Postal money orders which has been banned? Did you know they are just asking for pay for the jobs that they are working for inside the prison that the prison is profiting off? Don't you think theres a conflict of interest somewhere if the prison is contracting these companies and the companies are then cutting some off the top when it could all be done for free??
 7 years ago '05        #45
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 MumblesDaHumble said:
lol they don't. Well the rapists and the murderers don't.
Rapists and murderers make up a very small percentage of prison inmates. So what the f**k are you talking about?
 12-12-2010, 11:10 PM         #46
Awsomeman500 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im having a hard time trying to comprehend this

what basic human "rights" are these prisoners's entitled to.. please enlighten me
 7 years ago '09        #47
fdot07 
space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
google it homie if you gonna comment do your research or get the f**k out lol

Awsomeman500 said:
im having a hard time trying to comprehend this

what basic human "rights" are these prisoners's entitled to.. please enlighten me
 7 years ago '07        #48
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,463 | Props total: 14912 14912
 THE RETURN 35 said:
i think they are entitled to their basic human rights but at the same time if they want more they would have to give more...

if they want better food and want to get payed minimum wage for the jobs they do then they should have to pay for there better food at regular price just like the ppl who make minimum wage do...

if they want to get a a degrees or more in there then they should have to pay for the books just like college students do know

one thing i do think they should change for real tho is the cost of a f**kin phone call s**t is way to much money
this....
 7 years ago '09        #49
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 kingpin222 said:
In your mind prison is a punishment, but what it should be is what it is defined to be, a correctional facility. A place where those who made MISTAKES can be made fit for society over leveling degrees of time depending on the level of their crime. By treating prisoners inhumane you create a revolving door, so the person who stabbed your grandmother as you put it, will get back out and stab my grandmother because you feel like it's okay to take away prisoners rights, education and generally treat them like s**t. The United States prison population DWARFS other countries because America treats it like a business.

Did you know that one of the prisoners biggest demands is that the prisoner's families are forced to send them money through a program that cuts 10% of the money sent off the top? Rather than through US Postal money orders which has been banned? Did you know they are just asking for pay for the jobs that they are working for inside the prison that the prison is profiting off? Don't you think theres a conflict of interest somewhere if the prison is contracting these companies and the companies are then cutting some off the top when it could all be done for free??
my boy right here droppin serius knowledge
 7 years ago '05        #50
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
Can someone send them the following message:

You fools are CRIMINALS......PRISONERS........ALL BETS ARE OFF IN JAIL........

Basically.....Tough break.....
 7 years ago '05        #51
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 GoDzSoN35 said:
i completely understand what your saying. But you have to look at the root cause of the problem. Your just looking at it from the outside looking in. Now would you rather, have to pay for a man who murdered someone 20 years ago because his family was poor and he dropped out of school and chose the wrong path in life to get money for his family, to have to sit in jail for life on the tax payers dollar, or would you rather pay for half of the sentence and give him the tools and resources he needs to be productive in society? I for one would rather my money be spent on changing this guy's life. But thats just me.
..........a second chance for a murder.......
 7 years ago '04        #52
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,464 | Props total: 6616 6616
If this was Guantanamo Bay....There would be political activists, Pink, Madonna, Lady Gaga, and every other mother f**ker with a mic and opinion on t.v. RIGHT NOW crying bloody murder (no pun intended).

Im just saying

kingpin222 said:

I think about that all the time....prison is modern day slavery...and the way the rail road and f**k n*ggas over with the imbalance in the legal system here..You can find yourself in the worst place over really something that's bulls**t. That doesn't excuse all of them, but some of them cats got the shaft and are still getting it (Pause)

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 12-13-2010 at 12:08 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #53
240sx 
space
space
$4,403 | Props total: 1447 1447
Thats why you have to face the world be a man and grow the f*@* up. Its harder to save than it is to k!ll.

You better learn to fly straight or get stuck with a cell mate with a 10in. d!ck .

I enjoy pus*y,money and freedom, Quit doing bad and do your self some good, stop doing the dumb sh!t.

Do the right thing for your a.ss and your families self respect.

Think about this the next time you find yourself doing dirt for some punk a.ss pocket change or trying to look cool in front of your punk a.ss home boys.
 7 years ago '10        #54
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
are they really treating them that bad in there? I'm glad I'm not there to find out!
 7 years ago '04        #55
M1nze 
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 102 102
I did time at Augusta. Its a medical prison. Basically if you are sick and dying with something or you need surgery, they take you to Augusta. Its set up like a college campus. You have a lot of freedom there. Anyway, I just left in August and I would say it is really messed up how inmates are being treated. Earlier this year, they took cigarettes off the store so you know how they will be acting off of that. The food amount is horrible. Its hard to just tell you how it is in there over a computer but its really messed up. -Minze
 7 years ago '10        #56
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 7656 7656
10 words: dont do the crime if you cant do the time
 7 years ago '04        #57
M1nze 
space
space
 Cashius_Slay said:
You really think they are going to put a guy who downloaded some music in the same cell, let alone the same unit as a murderer? And you just said "imagine being locked next to a certified k!ller" then you turn around and say "dont be so quick to throw humans away"? So which is it? Are you sympathizing with the murderer or the person whose life he "threw away"?
you have no knowledge of prisons and you really need to stfu. have you ever heard of Diagnostics? Jackson, Baldwin, Coastal State Prisons? do your research before you voice your thoughts.
 7 years ago '04        #58
M1nze 
space
space
for real....if you have no knowledge about GA prisons then GTFO right now. the majority is NOT murderers and rapists but the majority is definitely violent crimes. at diagnostics, everybody is mixed up. you could be in there for a violation of probation and the next guy murder. u stay in diagnostics for awhile too. then theres different levels of prisons...i just did 41 months in GA state correctional system.
 7 years ago '06        #59
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Cashius_Slay said:
Simple solution, dont commit crimes and you wont have this problem. SMH at you kids thinking its cool. Most of these cats violated rights and laws and are now making demands? Maybe when you grow up and have kids you wont be as sympathetic. You think I give a f**k about a pedophiles rights? Granted, yes MAYBE a small percentage of inmates are falsely accused, but most are people who didnt give a f**k about laws and rights prior, but now all of a sudden we should "call the prison and complain for them"? I hope someone shoots you then goes to prison, then asks you to call the prison so you can express concern for their welfare. They dont give a f**k about your welfare.

Dummy we already know they violated there rights or they wouldn't be locked up in prison. And not all prisoners are pedophiles and k!llers. Like i'll say again they can't be treated inhuman no matter what.

And you talk about Rights and Laws according to who? This Government that we live under? They are quickly taking away our rights under their laws.
 7 years ago '06        #60
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 foshomoney said:
this guy wants his rights huh :smh

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago