Dec 12 - Largest prison strike in U.S. history: Thousands of GA prisoners protest

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
5 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
them n*ggaz got mo heart than 95% of n*ggaz not locked up. all yall hollering bout crooked government but aint doing s**t. shows where the real n*ggaz at

add julian a.ssange to that list soon.
 12-12-2010, 06:53 PM         #22
ChAtURanGa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Number 4 is in that prison
 7 years ago '06        #23
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 Blood Edge said:
this has nothing to do with why they're on strike or the topic

slavery shouldn't be allowed...period

that's the only problem
slavery? how is it slavery? its punishment, Other countries would k!ll them for what they did. if they didnt k!ll them they toss them inside of a makeshift city and let them fend for themselves. survival of the fittest.
 7 years ago '05        #24
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
Karma's a b**ch man.
 7 years ago '04        #25
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
This strike...is more important than food. A strike, having a strike, is more important...than drankin' water man
 7 years ago '04        #26
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2648 2648
 Cashius_Slay said:

GTFOH They act like they're at a summer camp or something. You're in prison for a reason, f**k your rights.
You a nazi, bruh.
 12-12-2010, 08:45 PM         #27
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its not legalized slavery, while they are in prison they are not forced to work .
 7 years ago '04        #28
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
Prisons have become a source of cheap labor. Rehabilitation has been cut from the budget.
 12-12-2010, 09:47 PM         #29
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
them n*ggaz got mo heart than 95% of n*ggaz not locked up. all yall hollering bout crooked government but aint doing s**t. shows where the real n*ggaz at

add julian a.ssange to that list soon.
f**k outta here with that real n*ggaz s**t, u wanna go to prison n*gga? you be in there all
 7 years ago '04        #30
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,781 | Props total: 17148 17148
 CA$H MONEY said:
Until you have yourself been inside or have had a close family member inside and have to hear all the F$@ked up stories about maggots being in their food daily or how they didn't have running water for months at a time, then shut tha f$&k up! Once you go in, that's basically it for you in society. There are VERY FEW options for a convicted felon. Once you get out, you're marked for life. By the way, most people on here who get their entertainment are committing a felony! Imagine being locked next to a certified k!ller with no heat, or hot water(if you have any at all), eating food that you wouldn't normally touch all because you wanted that new cd or movie.

Don't be so quick to throw humans away. You could end up being inside. All it takes is one bad choice! These people are human too!

dudes talkin out his f**kin a.ss ......
 7 years ago '06        #31
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Cashius_Slay said:

GTFOH They act like they're at a summer camp or something. You're in prison for a reason, f**k your rights.
And your sig is "Life Without Knowledge Is death In Disguise"

The irony
 7 years ago '05        #32
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
f**k all that, i live in GA, in a part where most people make a living of the prison COO jobs, they dnt get paid s**t, let them protest all they want, but in reality is that the protesting isnt going to do a but o good for them, jobs are scarce, same people thats protesting, for one person that protesting 30 people looking to get that job in a day,
 7 years ago '09        #33
fdot07 
space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
most of the comments in this thread are from people that still have no clue how the world works and who is pulling the strings one of the best most profitable businesses is have your own private jail you ask your self y doesnt matter why anyone is there some people are are less fortunate others just do stupid s**t and a low percentage just belongs there cuz they arent gonna do anything positive ever.

so all you n*ggaz talking like you know bout this do your homework and there is a reason y the United States has the most inmates in the World

Business is Business you pick what side of the table your gonna sit on
 7 years ago '08        #34
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
I ain't readin all that s**t :slap:
 7 years ago '10        #35
HardBody81 
space
space
space
$195 | Props total: 1 1
 fdot07 said:
most of the comments in this thread are from people that still have no clue how the world works and who is pulling the strings one of the best most profitable businesses is have your own private jail you ask your self y doesnt matter why anyone is there some people are are less fortunate others just do stupid s**t and a low percentage just belongs there cuz they arent gonna do anything positive ever.

so all you n*ggaz talking like you know bout this do your homework and there is a reason y the United States has the most inmates in the World

Business is Business you pick what side of the table your gonna sit on
Real s**t
 7 years ago '05        #36
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
Prison is a f**ked up system, i was jus thinkin the other day how i never wanna go there. How do you send a person to prison and have the tax payers pay money to keep them there for years on end, but we dont give them the resources or the opportunities to rehab themselves into better human beings. They jus prepare them to be sent back on the streets to repeat the same cycle. Its done on purpose. Jails are over populated with minorities, so theres no real interest for them to change the system.
 7 years ago '05        #37
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
 Rufus The Stunt said:
This strike...is more important than food. A strike, having a strike, is more important...than drankin' water man

[pic - click to view]

12-12-2010, 10:38 PM         #38
Cashius_Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
And your sig is "Life Without Knowledge Is death In Disguise"

The irony
There is no irony stupid. They get 3 hot meals a day, shower, clothes, medical and dental attention, a bed, the option for some sort of education, and roof over their heads. Homeless people who have never committed a crime, just made poor life choices that only affected them don't even get half the s**t these guys get who actually committed a crime. I'd rather tax dollars be spent to rehabilitate a homeless person than a criminal, but thats just me. Some people who actually work hard dont even get medical benefits through their jobs, yet the taxes they pay provide medical for prisoners? Stop trying to be "the cool guy" by uplifting prisoners as some sort of victim. Laws are set for a reason. And I'm not really talking about low level non-violent offenders, I'm mainly addressing prisoners who did some f**ked up s**t. So you're telling me that if someone r*ped your sister, robbed you, stabbed your grandmother, kidnapped your nephew, or did anything to someone close to you, that you would be worried about their "welfare"? you can honestly tell me that you would be sympathetic to that prisoners welfare in prison? You would be outside the prison with a Pickett protesting for that guy to get a cheeseburger instead of a tuna sandwich? People need to take responsibility for their actions (as cliche as it sounds). You act like prisoners had no clue that what they did to get to prison was a crime, like they were dumbfounded when they got arrested.
 7 years ago '09        #39
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
i think they are entitled to their basic human rights but at the same time if they want more they would have to give more...

if they want better food and want to get payed minimum wage for the jobs they do then they should have to pay for there better food at regular price just like the ppl who make minimum wage do...

if they want to get a a degrees or more in there then they should have to pay for the books just like college students do know

one thing i do think they should change for real tho is the cost of a f**kin phone call s**t is way to much money
 12-12-2010, 10:41 PM         #40
Cashius_Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young jeezy478 said:
f**k all that, i live in GA, in a part where most people make a living of the prison COO jobs, they dnt get paid s**t, let them protest all they want, but in reality is that the protesting isnt going to do a but o good for them, jobs are scarce, same people thats protesting, for one person that protesting 30 people looking to get that job in a day,
haha this about the prisoner protesting, not the workers lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy