Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-12-2010, 03:43 PM         #21
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can dre just go away
 7 years ago '05        #22
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Please Point Out Dre Saying "Jay Z Is My Favorite Rapper". He Only Said Favorite As In Veterans Keeping The Game Alive. Older Rappers Still Doing Music....
so you're saying that jay-z is dre's favorite veteran rapper, but he has a younger rapper that he likes more than jay-z? you're reaching more than the original article in the thread....
 12-12-2010, 03:44 PM         #23
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas still give a fuhk about Dr Dre? ima stop havin a life for today and today only to see what the fuhk got anyone speakin Dr Dres name. NWA reunion?
 7 years ago '05        #24
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Please Point Out Dre Saying "Jay Z Is My Favorite Rapper". He Only Said Favorite As In Veterans Keeping The Game Alive. Older Rappers Still Doing Music....
he said jay is his favorite. i would understand your point if the question was who is your favorite vet in the game or something like that but he that wasnt the question. really the only part of dres answer that had to do with the actual question is the last sentence
 7 years ago '04        #25
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
10 #1 albums! And Dr Dre saying Jay-Z is his favorite is a problem? :hay:
 7 years ago '04        #26
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,432 | Props total: 6384 6384
I'm not surprised Jay is the man
 7 years ago '08        #27
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,212 | Props total: 8638 8638

12-12-2010, 04:44 PM         #28
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:

exactly mayne aye props on postin the real quote bruh bruh
 7 years ago '05        #29
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
 Cee4our said:
so you're saying that jay-z is dre's favorite veteran rapper, but he has a younger rapper that he likes more than jay-z? you're reaching more than the original article in the thread....
...He Said Jay Z A Favorite Among Older Rappers Still Doing It. Who Else Is Dre Going Like Thats Still Active In This Game? You Guys Are Lookin For Dre To Say "JAY IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE RAPPER" and That Isnt What He Saying.

StateProperty88 said:
he said jay is his favorite. i would understand your point if the question was who is your favorite vet in the game or something like that but he that wasnt the question. really the only part of dres answer that had to do with the actual question is the last sentence
...Favorite What? See Yall Still Looking For That "jay is my favorite rapper all time". The Article Here Only Took "jayz is my favorite" Part & Ran With It. If You Read The Whole Interview...You'll Understand How The Question Came Up & How Jay Name Came Up.

I'm Wait For One These Sites To Chop Up The Kanye West Comment Like "dre comment on kanye strange behavior "i dont like the moves that he made". :
 7 years ago '04        #30
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
dres oppinion dont hold no relevance why is everyone jumping on the bandwaggon
 12-12-2010, 04:54 PM         #31
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay stay winning...
 7 years ago '04        #32
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 Fresh Whyte said:
...He Said Jay Z A Favorite Among Older Rappers Still Doing It. Who Else Is Dre Going Like Thats Still Active In This Game? You Guys Are Lookin For Dre To Say "JAY IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE RAPPER" and That Isnt What He Saying.

...Favorite What? See Yall Still Looking For That "jay is my favorite rapper all time". The Article Here Only Took "jayz is my favorite" Part & Ran With It. If You Read The Whole Interview...You'll Understand How The Question Came Up & How Jay Name Came Up.

I'm Wait For One These Sites To Chop Up The Kanye West Comment Like "dre comment on kanye strange behavior "i dont like the moves that he made". :
So what your saying is that he is saying Jay-Z is his favorite rapper right now, would you say he is implying that even over Eminem, 50, and Snoop, if so I think it is safe to say Jay is his all-time favorite, there is no other competition accept Pac and Big.

Jay is his favorite Rapper he is motivated by him, get over it, when you take off the hater blockers it ain't to hard to read between the lines, fix it how you want I'm not dumb we're not dumb.

The n*ggaz asked him, has it been interesting for you to watch some of your peers succeed along the way with you, like Jay Z? And the n*gga said "Oh yeah (which is the answer to the question), I mean, Jay is my favorite (which is a statement in it's own)". It speaks for itself, k!ll yourself the greatest producer has identified the greatest rapper in his opinion and it's not any of his artist, not the cool weed smoking slim guy, not the white boy, and not the monkey.

GET OVER IT, f**gotS. AND STOP TWISTIN s**t LIKE THE LAWS DO. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 12-12-2010 at 05:12 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #33
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
So what your saying is that he is saying Jay-Z is his favorite rapper right now, would you say he is implying that even over Eminem, 50, and Snoop, if so I think it is safe to say Jay is his all-time favorite, there is no other competition accept Pac and Big.

Jay is his favorite Rapper he is motivated by him, get over it, when you take off the hater blockers it ain't to hard to read between the lines, fix it how you want I'm not dumb we're not dumb.

The n*ggaz asked him, has it been interesting for you to watch some of your peers succeed along the way with you, like Jay Z? And the n*gga said "Oh yeah (which is the answer to the question), I mean, Jay is my favorite (which is a statement in it's own)". It speaks for itself, k!ll yourself the greatest producer has identified the greatest rapper in his opinion and it's not any of his artist, not the cool weed smoking slim guy, not the white boy, and not the monkey.

GET OVER IT, f**gotS. AND STOP TWISTIN s**t LIKE THE LAWS DO. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

...His Peers? Why Would He Pick Eminem,50,Or Even Snoop? As Vets In This Game?

Snoop Vs Jay Z,Who Been Lasting This Game With Classic & Hits? Jay Z,Automatic Win But Does That Make Jay His Favorite Of All Time? NO!

Who Would You Pick For A Favorite Thats Been In This Game Longer Than You Or About The Same Time Frame? Put Yourself In Dre's Shoe. Theres No Need To Pick Em....50...None Of That Cause They Havent Been In The Game Longer Than You. Only Names That Come To Mind Is Jay,Thats It.

So Fall Back Like Your Hairline & Understand The Question. When They Ask "like jay?" They Threw In A Name In To Go In On. Dre Answer "thats my favorite" Meaning Yeah The Guy You Name "yeah he is one of my favorites" On To The Rest Of The Question. Now If They Remove Jay Name Then Its Totally Basic On Him But Since Jay Name Was Drop. We Talking About Jay....What If They Move Jay Name & Said Snoop. Snoop Is His Favorite Rapper As Well?

Put The Pieces Together. Stop Riding Jay d!ck So Hard...What Dre Said Is True,Jay Is A Favorite To Ever Do It Thats Still Active In This Game But Dre's Favorite Of All Time? Ask Dre That Question Straight Out Without "How about the veterans?" Attach To It Then I Agree
 12-12-2010, 05:46 PM         #34
Keister Stash 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dr. dre is overrated and he's lazy
 12-12-2010, 05:49 PM         #35
Keister Stash 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
your reading it wrong. the interviewer asked dre who his favorite rapper is and dre responded by saying jay is my favorite. so yes jay is dre's favorite rapper currently.
 7 years ago '09        #36
jenlove21 
space
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
OK OK THIS IS SOME BULLs**t NO DISRESPECT TO JAY BUT n*ggaS RIDE HIS NUTTS WAY TO MUCH OUT THERE IN NYC ! I LIVE IN CALI BORN AND RAISED IN THE BAY AND IV VISTED NYC AND IV SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES HOW n*ggaS RIDE HIS NUTTS BIG TIME UP THERE ! DRE A LA n*gga A WESTCOAST n*gga STRAIGHT UP ! NEEDS TO CHECK HIM SELF ON THIS RIGHT HERE ! AND REP WERE HE FROM! JAY Z IS NOTHING SPECIAL TO ME HIS NEW CD WAS GARBAGE !LETS KEEP IT 100 PERCENT HERE AND SAY THAT CASH MONEY DOMINATED THIS YEAR ! BABY KICKED BACKED THIS YEAR AND WATCHED AND COUNTED MONEY THE WHOLE YEAR ! U GOT DRAKE ! U GOT WAYNE ! YOU GOT THE NEW LIL KIM OF RAPP NIKKI , THERE THE ONES BRINGING NEW RAPS OUT LIEK DRAKE OR NEW PEOPLE LIKE NIKI SAYIGN JAY Z IS THE GREATEST IS LIKE JUST PICKIGN SOMEONE BECAUSE OF HIS STATUS ANYWAYS THEY PROB ARE FREINDS AND GO OUT AND GOLF TOGETHER! DRE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF I LOST ALL RESPECT NOW FROM HIS NEW SINGLE AND HIS COMMENT! LOL
 7 years ago '04        #37
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 1132 1132
dre also said kush was 'hot' and that detox was coming out year ago.
 7 years ago '05        #38
Youngtanna'08 
space
space
space
$36 | Props total: 0 0
 Keister Stash said:
dr. dre is overrated and he's lazy
how so?

I hope the delay in detox doesn't give the impression that he hasn't been working on other projects, working with other artists.
Matta fact, he made a mill off selling clunky headphones this year!
Even just the amount of time he puts in the gym implies somewhat of a work ethic.

And overrated? I understand if you personally don't find his production appealing, his beats hot, but I definitely feel like his track record is remarkable and it's generally accepted that he's nice.

So how's he overrated and lazy? Not beef, just curious.
 7 years ago '07        #39
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,068 | Props total: 1840 1840
 jenlove21 said:
OK OK THIS IS SOME BULLs**t NO DISRESPECT TO JAY BUT n*ggaS RIDE HIS NUTTS WAY TO MUCH OUT THERE IN NYC ! I LIVE IN CALI BORN AND RAISED IN THE BAY AND IV VISTED NYC AND IV SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES HOW n*ggaS RIDE HIS NUTTS BIG TIME UP THERE ! DRE A LA n*gga A WESTCOAST n*gga STRAIGHT UP ! NEEDS TO CHECK HIM SELF ON THIS RIGHT HERE ! AND REP WERE HE FROM! JAY Z IS NOTHING SPECIAL TO ME HIS NEW CD WAS GARBAGE !LETS KEEP IT 100 PERCENT HERE AND SAY THAT CASH MONEY DOMINATED THIS YEAR ! BABY KICKED BACKED THIS YEAR AND WATCHED AND COUNTED MONEY THE WHOLE YEAR ! U GOT DRAKE ! U GOT WAYNE ! YOU GOT THE NEW LIL KIM OF RAPP NIKKI , THERE THE ONES BRINGING NEW RAPS OUT LIEK DRAKE OR NEW PEOPLE LIKE NIKI SAYIGN JAY Z IS THE GREATEST IS LIKE JUST PICKIGN SOMEONE BECAUSE OF HIS STATUS ANYWAYS THEY PROB ARE FREINDS AND GO OUT AND GOLF TOGETHER! DRE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF I LOST ALL RESPECT NOW FROM HIS NEW SINGLE AND HIS COMMENT! LOL

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #40
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
why ppl f!ghtin over if jay is his favorite rapper or not?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy