Official Green Bay @ Detroit game thread

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
92 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
21 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-12-2010, 02:05 PM         #381
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
least yall didnt lose as bad as the skins did today

7 years ago '05        #382
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$9,644 | Props total: 1598 1598
@ people thinking the Packers are trash because they couldn't score in the first half. The Patriots didn't turn it on against them until the second half. What makes people think Green Bay wouldn't have?

This loss doesn't set Green Bay anymore back if Chicago losses today. But if Rodgers can't play next week their season is over.

And I'm GLAD these next three games are against New England, New York and the Bears. If they aren't good enough to win these games then they shouldn't be in the playoffs anyways.
 12-12-2010, 02:07 PM         #383
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
again... it's not an excuse, it happened, Rodgers threw a perfect ball, Jennings had two yards on the guy but somehow dropped it backwards right into dudes hands keep reaching for the son, kinda lame
Kinda lame? In the way that george bush was kinda underqualified? Try completly lame
 12-12-2010, 02:07 PM         #384
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Breh's...i'm famished.

The cheese was perfectly prepared.
 7 years ago '09        #385
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 klew said:
@ people thinking the Packers are trash because they couldn't score in the first half. The Patriots didn't turn it on against them until the second half. What makes people think Green Bay wouldn't have?

This loss doesn't set Green Bay anymore back if Chicago losses today. But if Rodgers can't play next week their season is over.

And I'm GLAD these next three games are against New England, New York and the Bears. If they aren't good enough to win these games then they shouldn't be in the playoffs anyways.
"woulda coulda" packers
 7 years ago '09        #386
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
Kinda lame? In the way that george bush was kinda underqualified? Try completly lame
 7 years ago '04        #387
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Trill Clinton said:
Breh's...i'm famished.

The cheese was perfectly prepared.
 7 years ago '05        #388
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
"woulda coulda" packers
Nothing woulda coulda about it. Rodgers didn't play in the second half you dumb f**k. I'd bet my account Rodgers would have scored at least one TD. Who wouldn't?
 7 years ago '09        #389
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 klew said:
Nothing woulda coulda about it. Rodgers didn't play in the second half you dumb f**k. I'd bet my account Rodgers would have scored at least one TD. Who wouldn't?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love packers fans
 12-12-2010, 02:12 PM         #390
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jennings gotta be sick right now he may have just cost the pack a chance at the playoffs
 12-12-2010, 02:13 PM         #391
<BAM> 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
Nothing woulda coulda about it. Rodgers didn't play in the second half you dumb f**k. I'd bet my account Rodgers would have scored a at least one TD. Who wouldn't?
rodgers had equal opportunity to score in the first half i aint tryna hear that excuse s**t
 7 years ago '04        #392
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 big blak afrika said:
Jennings gotta be sick right now he may have just cost the pack a chance at the playoffs
He knows he f**ked up. Normally, I wouldn't be so critical of our corps because they constantly put in work, but that wasn't Jennings. He didn't even attempt to grasp that ball. I'm not even sure he knew it landed in his hands. And he just gave up on the play after the pick, didn't attempt to turn around and chase the defender down. There is just no excuse for that p!ss poor effort even though he attempted redemption on that field goal drive.
 7 years ago '07        #393
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,736 | Props total: 1573 1573
 klew said:
Just like he did in the first half

Yall n*ggas enjoy.watching.the playoffs
 7 years ago '05        #394
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love packers fans
Stop being a annoying Falcon fan . Your team won and will have home field advantage yet for some reason you still got the Packers on your mind? You don't even know football. All you know if "Go Falcons". "Terror Dome"...f**k outta here
 12-12-2010, 02:15 PM         #395
<BAM> 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
packer fans got more excuses than a n*gga goin to jail...take the a.ss whippin and move on
 7 years ago '04        #396
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
I really hope our players were just underestimating the Lions and we bounce back to win out. If we lose against the Patriots, you can pretty much call it quits if the Bears win today. And on that note... *Enters Bears/Pats thread*
 7 years ago '07        #397
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
Good s**t Lions....Need the eagles, Saints, and Bears to lose....Since as the Falcons are running away with the division....Gmen need all the help we can get
 12-12-2010, 02:17 PM         #398
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 <BAM> said:
rodgers had equal opportunity to score in the first half i aint tryna hear that excuse s**t
And he made a perfect pass to jennings what you want him to throw the ball run 80 yards and catch the motherf**ka to?
 7 years ago '09        #399
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 klew said:
Stop being a annoying Falcon fan . Your team won and will have home field advantage yet for some reason you still got the Packers on your mind? You don't even know football. All you know if "Go Falcons". "Terror Dome"...f**k outta here
don't be a little b**ch

I just think it's funny cuz your fanbase has more excuses than any other in the league. If, would, could, should of are the most popular words of a green bay fan and after hearing it for a week when the packers lost to the dirty birds I now find it hilarious bc I never knew about it before
 7 years ago '05        #400
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Just like he did in the first half

Yall n*ggas enjoy.watching.the playoffs
Woah. Nobody is using Rodgers as an excuse. The Packers were still in it at the end they just got flat out beat. I'm just saying because the Packers couldn't score in the first it doesn't mean they couldn't have turned it on in the second. You should know that. Anybody should know that. Like I said the Patriots didn't turn it on until the second half in their game against the Lions, and the Packers didn't get it going against the 49ers until the second half, either.
Home      

most viewed right now
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
48 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
12 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
79 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
133 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
131 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
124 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
47 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy