The Official Philadelphia Eagles vs. Dallas Cowboys Game Thread (Sunday Night Football 8:20 pm)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #361
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
man obviously some of yall havent heard the rule that the ball can touch the ground if you have complete control of it...........s**t was a catch.
 7 years ago '04        #362
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 kennboy1 said:
Nah, I'm not gonna put my years out there, but either I never heard of this or don't remember.

That was really sad...
thats somethin u dont forget...i cant think of an eagles OR cowboys fan that doesnt know about that..i was 11 and i remember watchin him bein carted off the field and they were cheering the entire time
 12-12-2010, 08:59 PM         #363
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i go to cook our dinner and i come back to seeing eagle fans crying
 7 years ago '07        #364
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 451 451
 JoeyTheGod said:
get off your knees 24/7...your cowboy d!ck sucking is pathetic.
because im rooting for the cowboys im sucking d!ck? yea like you wasnt rooting for the skins last week to beat the giants
 7 years ago '06        #365
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,490 | Props total: 26304 26304
 kennboy1 said:
Just looked it up.

That's really messed up!!!!

Crazy, I never heard about that.

Is the Irvin dude still okay?
 7 years ago '05        #366
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
I remember that.....an then, years later(a few years ago) while at an eagles game after that drug mess...they were throwing pill bottles at him while he was commentating...lol...smh
 7 years ago '10        #367
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 peeyump said:
man obviously some of yall havent heard the rule that the ball can touch the ground if you have complete control of it...........s**t was a catch.
Dont the rules change in the endzone? This season a TD was overturned b/c the ball hit the ground while the player was catching it...and this player had full control of the ball. I dont remember what game it was.
 12-12-2010, 09:04 PM         #368
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
good job and the cowboys get the ball after halftime
what up fool..?
 7 years ago '05        #369
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
Dumb a.ss trippin ppl...lol
 7 years ago '07        #370
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 451 451
 tmitch19 said:
what up fool..?
whats goodie?
 7 years ago '08        #371
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
Goodell gonna take a good stack or two out his pocket for that trip
 7 years ago '05        #372
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Pete Butter said:
Dont the rules change in the endzone? This season a TD was overturned b/c the ball hit the ground while the player was catching it...and this player had full control of the ball. I dont remember what game it was.
You're thinking of Calvin Johnson in week one. And it was overturned because he put the ball on the ground and let go of it as he stood up and they said he didn't have complete control all the way through the catch
 7 years ago '10        #373
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 peeyump said:
You already put ya years out there..........doesnt take a rocket scientist.
 BoSox84 said:
16 at the oldest
Yeah? Whatever you say, but as I said, this is sad for what are supposed to be - standards.

I guess we all have our bad days, and bad moments. I wouldn't say this is forgivable by any means. But does two wrongs make a right?

If Vick had received a career-ending injury from the Cowboys and was forced into early retirement, would it justify this incident and make it all better?

Would it justify the unsportsmanlike behavior shown by the fans that day?

Does unsportsmanlike behavior from 10 years ago, take away and makes forgivable the unsportsmanlike behavior for today? Or any other week????

I don't get it, maybe every late hit from the cowboys on any eagles quarterback or otherwise, and maybe every thing done that was similar to this but not as bad this done by the Cowboys on the Eagles can't be held accountable. Think about it.
 7 years ago '04        #374
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Pete Butter said:
it was the lions/bears game week 1...calvin johnson caught the ball in the endzone, rolled over but used the ball to help him get up and then he let it go and they ruled no catch cuz he didnt hold onto it the entire time from fallin to the ground to gettin up
 7 years ago '05        #375
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 Pete Butter said:
that play was different. he went down and the ball came out and as a result they said he "didnt finish the motion of catching the ball"
 7 years ago '04        #376
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 kennboy1 said:
Yeah? Whatever you say, but as I said, this is sad for what are supposed to be - standards.

I guess we all have our bad days, and bad moments. I wouldn't say this is forgivable by any means. But does two wrongs make a right?

If Vick had received a career-ending injury from the Cowboys and was forced into early retirement, would it justify this incident and make it all better?

Would it justify the unsportsmanlike behavior shown by the fans that day?

Does unsportsmanlike behavior from 10 years ago, take away and makes forgivable the unsportsmanlike behavior for today? Or any other week????

I don't get it, maybe every late hit from the cowboys on any eagles quarterback or otherwise, and maybe every thing done that was similar to this but not as bad this done by the Cowboys on the Eagles can't be held accountable. Think about it.
do you not realize that eagles fans are the worst football, hell even overall fans period?? when ur stadium has a jail, u know they get to wild...there are plenty of videos wit eagles fans actin a fool at games
 7 years ago '05        #377
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
Come on man
 7 years ago '05        #378
BoSox84 
space
space
 7 years ago '05        #379
BoSox84 
space
space
 kennboy1 said:
Stopped reading after this, but yes. Double negative is a positive
 7 years ago '10        #380
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
is it wrong that i change "fly" to "DIE" when Eagles sing that stupid a.ss song?
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy