Dec 10 - N.Korea 'will rely on nuclear might for defence'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,399 | Props total: 1396 1396
f**kers better not shoot at hawaii
 7 years ago '05        #42
Frank Whyte 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 8 8
Maaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn Fuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkk theeeeeem niiiiiigggggggggaaaaaaas if they want war bring it!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '10        #43
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
If provoked.....

key words

stop the
 7 years ago '08        #44
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
I hate how yall nyggas take such pride in our power to annihilate other countries. As if war is some kind of joke. Nationalism is a big f**king waste of time that enslaves people to their government and divides them from other humans. I cant believe black people are getting caught up in this stupid "us versus them" mentality. Im a human being before Im an American. My humanity defines me, not what government I live under. So before yall get gun ho about nuking some North Koreans just evaluated what's more important.
 12-11-2010, 09:34 AM         #45
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint sh1t gonna happen and if so...man up b1tch n*ggas
 7 years ago '04        #46
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
^^^^He's right. All you need is a fifth of Henny and Kim would listen...He's the second biggest biggest buyer of Hennessey in the world. He stays buzzin.....:dancingcool:
 12-11-2010, 09:59 AM         #47
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Blissful ignorance of the ramifications of nuclear deployment & arrogant bloodlust...what a combination.

We should be thankful none of you imbeciles hold any real power & instead have decisions of widespread consequence taken for you, in your best interests but without consultation.
So says the guy that said the bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki was justified. Wow how things change.
 7 years ago '10        #48
J AL7 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 146 146
 jtread said:
i really hate seeing people who do not have any scope of us politics and strategies, hell even the goings on in their own neighborhood besides hood sh--, talking about north korea this, china that, russia this. stop it. china and the us depend on one another. sure the US' economic might might not be what it once was but who would china sell to if they started something with us. russia is a joke now after being crushed by us some 30-40 years ago (go check out the exchange rate compared to a dollar and their failed satellite attempts). NK is all about posturing; trying to get additional aid for their starving country. Furthermore, Wikileaks has already shown that China is getting tired of NK. China's loyalty will dissapate if NK keeps trying to mess up China's cashflow. In short, there is posturing by all countries behind the scenes that are going on that none of us know about. And when I see people sitting behind computers talking trash about the country in which we are all free (you dont get this in Russia, China, or NK) and how some other podunk country is going to get us, it really gets to me. btw the US still has the biggest military a.ssets in the world: battleships. Don't sleep on the new railguns either.

Finally, somebody that makes sense!. As long as China is getting major paper from the U.S. they will hold steady, but i will have to say that China may not be fully engulfed by the greedy bug just yet. They still pose a threat. Any Nukes that NK may have I'm pretty sure we are under the radar seeking them out to dispose of first should things get sticky.
 7 years ago '10        #49
Moyo420 37 heat pts37
space
space
$1,312 | Props total: 35 35
 Chief Dee said:
I hate how yall nyggas take such pride in our power to annihilate other countries. As if war is some kind of joke. Nationalism is a big f**king waste of time that enslaves people to their government and divides them from other humans. I cant believe black people are getting caught up in this stupid "us versus them" mentality. Im a human being before Im an American. My humanity defines me, not what government I live under. So before yall get gun ho about nuking some North Koreans just evaluated what's more important.
i forgot which dude said it, but war is a game that should be played with a smile, if u cant smile grin, if u cant grin, get out of the way untill you can
 7 years ago '04        #50
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
 knowTHEledge said:
Lmao @ N. Korea "habitually stepping over the line" thats actually the best way to put it lol

[video - click to view]

12-11-2010, 11:24 AM         #51
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thisisgame said:
Ppl already talking like N Korea said they were gonna drop nukes on the U.S.. They said they MIGHT drop nukes in DEFENSE. Meaning whoever attacks them first might get nuked. Dumbass bx n*ggas cant understand the difference.
kid theyve been f**kin w south korea for a long time now. and when US comes to SKs aid, north korea starts talkin BS 'f**k w us and get nuked on'.... theyre the ones provoking s**t...

not worried tho north korea cant touch anyone (besides SK).. theyre that little annoying ADHD child that needs to be smacked and told to cut the s**t. china could help US put a stop to their s**t

foshomoney said:
I'm glad bush ain't the president right now:dancingcool:
as if we arent just as war hungry w.out him.. dumbass whatre u talking about
 7 years ago '07        #52
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,322 | Props total: 1109 1109
 thekidd said:
did u forget 9/11, pearl harbor, wikileaks?
what do any of those 3 have to do with North Korea dropping a nuke? 9-11 was an inside job, the Us provoked Japan to attack pearl harbor; and as far as I'm concerned wikileaks shoulsnt have to be "leaked" documents, we as US citizens should already know about all of this s**t
 12-11-2010, 11:52 AM         #53
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^why do people say the u.s. provoked japan to attack pearl harbor. yea i understand the oil sanctions and everything. but we had to stop their war machine.
 12-11-2010, 11:52 AM         #54
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hot air, this lil n*gga aint doing s**t. China did not give the ok, and we all know states like N korea need big brother to say OK.
 7 years ago '05        #55
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 palogee said:
So says the guy that said the bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki was justified. Wow how things change.
...& this from the guy who continually comes up short whenever an intellectual discussion arises. Do one, kid.
 7 years ago '06        #56
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
chinas worried about making $$$. They don't wanna see a war on those scales. Carpet bombing their cities. They are so densely populated that they wouldt even stand a chance. Plus their military isn't up to snuff from what I've gathered. Yeah it's a million strong ... But using old guns and landmines won't cut it in 2011
 12-11-2010, 01:21 PM         #57
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never been to North Korea abut I have been to Soth Korea.Good people,but to be real i was about 23 at the time(im 27 now,)and alot of the people there acted as they despised Amercians,mostly the people my age though.I know in alot of places this occurs bc certain military branches(im not gonna say names but its always the same branch,)get running wild and dont know how to act.Same thing during the year i spent in Japan.Japan i understood,but we have had S.Koreas back for decades now,hell we are a big part of reason they not only exist but have thrived.S.Korea is the 13th largest economy in the world.We got their back but i honestly think if we didnt and there were no nukes,these cats would handle N.Korea.N.Korea is like the bully in school.Attention starved,and in their case,really starving.Jong-Il is fixing to die and his son needs to pull off sumthin to make a name and solidify his power.Dudes are playing real reckless.Trying to scare people into giving them their waty and giving them a sandwich.They got no natural resources and the South does,even though it's largely a technology based economy.Thats why they always wanted it.If China jumps in with them i think they are dumb.Dudes are taking over the world peacefully,why go to war?We have always been better at war than peace,so why would they risk it?
 7 years ago '06        #58
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
shoulda never given u n*ggas sum nukes...
 7 years ago '04        #59
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,531 | Props total: 5113 5113
yo on real note these korean n*ggas are crazy over there if you've seen that cnn documentary on north korean. They pray to this n*gga! ill k!ll chung you what ever his name is! f**king crazy!!!!!
 12-12-2010, 03:13 PM         #60
palatialregalia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4 pages in and no one has asked the right questions!! A facilitator is needed :fryingpan:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy