Dec 10 - N.Korea 'will rely on nuclear might for defence'

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
5937 pageviews
76 comments

The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17135 17135
Dec 10 - N.Korea 'will rely on nuclear might for defence'

Expected what else could they do, is all out WW3 if they get attacked

[pic - click to view]

N.Korea 'will rely on nuclear might for defence'
Pyongyang will rely on nuclear might to defend itself against the United States and South Korea, North Korea's Foreign Minister Pak Ui Chun told Russia's Interfax news agency Friday.

"We are once again a.ssured of the rectitude of our choice of the songun (army first) policy, and in strengthening a defence that relies on nuclear forces for deterrence," he said.

Moments after his comments, the Russian foreign ministry issued a statement stating that "all sides must avoid taking any actions that can escalate the situation."

[pic - click to view]

76 comments for "Dec 10 - N.Korea 'will rely on nuclear might for defence'"

7 years ago '06        #2
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
 JimmyRanders said:
This statement is so true and will hold so even in the new year. :)

i think this is good news for everyone
the f**k you mean?

That statement is fool hearty and illustrates the complete lack of conception the N. Koreans actually have in a.ssessing what this situation is...

they are habitually stepping over the f**king line....we've been more than courteous in dealing with them...sometimes manners just gotta be put on a muthaf**ka....
 12-10-2010, 05:46 PM         #3
Clipsburgh 412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go head North Korea

US nuclear might>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NK nuclear might.
 12-10-2010, 05:53 PM         #4
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stitch said:
lmao. Fixed. And true.

North Korea is posturing. They know they don't got the Bushido spirit... fucc outta here. Not with KEEM JOHN EWW as their fear-ress reader.
You know so much about N Korea yet you've never been there. All your knowledge pf the place has been spoon fed to you by a controlled media outlet.

Never underestimate anyone that hates you when you know nothing of them yourself.
 12-10-2010, 06:08 PM         #5
BreatheEasyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From what iv read North Korea doesnt have anything capable of getting a nuke to land on US soil.
 7 years ago '04        #6
Jolt21 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$600 | Props total: 9 9
 eljesserocks said:
From what iv read North Korea doesnt have anything capable of getting a nuke to land on US soil.
they have China to back them up...that's enough to at least make the US hesitate for a moment.
 7 years ago '07        #7
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,438 | Props total: 55877 55877
If N.Korea really want to do that then you know once the U.S. goes in there will be a regime change.
 7 years ago '05        #8
knowTHEledge 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,122 | Props total: 3657 3657
Lmao @ N. Korea "habitually stepping over the line" thats actually the best way to put it lol
 12-10-2010, 11:07 PM         #9
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:rolleyes2:N.Korea been saying this s**t for years, Lets get to it already
 7 years ago '05        #10
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
listen i might5 not have the facts right but, i think china and russia will take this chance to f**ks with the us, and if that happens this will most def be a world war becuz all us allies will be forced to get in, and if they dont, we might have probs, we can def wipe out N.korea easy but once they are done and over with we have to deal with russia and china, and russia is right on top of our west coast, they can clear out alaska and start working there way down and in, enough for them and china to set up shop and really makje this a serious war on our land FOR REAL, dont sleep, we are still a sup0er power but if we have a few countries working together it will be tough, we will lose THOUSANDS of lives for sure, we will feel it win or lose, Nkorea aint what we should worry about its the stupidity of the other countries that will back them up, if im wrong pls fill me and the rest of boxden up with some good info pls
 7 years ago '10        #11
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 79 79
 foshomoney said:
I don't know what the f**k yall talking about nuclear war ain't cool at all
Hes right yall mother fuuckas talking bout US ga do this and us ga do that...
Nigggas if that bomb drops in ur area u aint ga be talking shiit if u apart of the US talk some sence and stop acting like The United States is the shiit cuase its not they have problems just ike N.Korea and S.Korea i mean shiiit look at Wat Obama just did couple days ago, if N korera nukes the states yall aint ga be on bx talking s**t yall ga be in yall rooms sucking finger and hoping obama dont call ur a.ss to WW3.

MY 5 FUUCKIN CENTS.
 7 years ago '05        #12
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
Blissful ignorance of the ramifications of nuclear deployment & arrogant bloodlust...what a combination.

We should be thankful none of you imbeciles hold any real power & instead have decisions of widespread consequence taken for you, in your best interests but without consultation.
 7 years ago '10        #13
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 79 79
 BadIntentionz said:
listen i might5 not have the facts right but, i think china and russia will take this chance to f**ks with the us, and if that happens this will most def be a world war becuz all us allies will be forced to get in, and if they dont, we might have probs, we can def wipe out N.korea easy but once they are done and over with we have to deal with russia and china, and russia is right on top of our west coast, they can clear out alaska and start working there way down and in, enough for them and china to set up shop and really makje this a serious war on our land FOR REAL, dont sleep, we are still a sup0er power but if we have a few countries working together it will be tough, we will lose THOUSANDS of lives for sure, we will feel it win or lose, Nkorea aint what we should worry about its the stupidity of the other countries that will back them up, if im wrong pls fill me and the rest of boxden up with some good info pls

n*gga if alaska is taking out that not thousands of lives the fuuck u talkin bout? and if russia attks u think they coming only by land? NO MY n*gga JETS AND TANKS IN THIS b**ch come f**k wit Russia see what ya a.ss ga get.
 7 years ago '04        #14
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
Ppl already talking like N Korea said they were gonna drop nukes on the U.S.. They said they MIGHT drop nukes in DEFENSE. Meaning whoever attacks them first might get nuked. Dumbass bx n*ggas cant understand the difference.
 7 years ago '06        #15
thekidd 48 heat pts48
space
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 911 911
 eljesserocks said:
did u forget 9/11, pearl harbor, wikileaks?
 12-10-2010, 11:18 PM         #16
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thekidd said:
did u forget 9/11, pearl harbor, wikileaks?
wait wat?
 7 years ago '04        #17
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #18
jtread 16 heat pts16
space
space
$460 | Props total: 71 71
i really hate seeing people who do not have any scope of us politics and strategies, hell even the goings on in their own neighborhood besides hood sh--, talking about north korea this, china that, russia this. stop it. china and the us depend on one another. sure the US' economic might might not be what it once was but who would china sell to if they started something with us. russia is a joke now after being crushed by us some 30-40 years ago (go check out the exchange rate compared to a dollar and their failed satellite attempts). NK is all about posturing; trying to get additional aid for their starving country. Furthermore, Wikileaks has already shown that China is getting tired of NK. China's loyalty will dissapate if NK keeps trying to mess up China's cashflow. In short, there is posturing by all countries behind the scenes that are going on that none of us know about. And when I see people sitting behind computers talking trash about the country in which we are all free (you dont get this in Russia, China, or NK) and how some other podunk country is going to get us, it really gets to me. btw the US still has the biggest military a.ssets in the world: battleships. Don't sleep on the new railguns either.
 7 years ago '05        #19
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
so N. Korea attacks S. Korea and then talks about nukes if anyone wants to retaliate.....so this N. Korea dude just attacking peeps and telling them don't retaliate or ima take it to the highest level...
 7 years ago '08        #20
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 408 408
 BadIntentionz said:
china, russia >>>> US they'll take down our allies first before they f**k wit us
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy