Dec 10 - Fox News Calls For Assassination Of Julian Assange

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 iPunish901 said:
im all for the truth in most cases. but dont you n*ggas realize that dude just wants the rest of the world to hate the u.s. even more? dont most of you n*ggas realize you live in the u.s.? all this is doing is building more tension between countries and pushing countries towards war, having people scouting for info to protect our country, k!lled. which could include any of us. im all about peace yo. i wanna live my damn life and not f!ght for s**t i really dont wanna be involved in.
what countries are getting closer to war??
what people are being k!lled to scout info??

this is all s**t they want you to think/believe

n for people sayin what did you really learn thats new?

not much

so why would this push other countries to war if is nothin new?
 7 years ago '06        #42
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25629 25629
If they k!ll him that will be the worst f**king mistake they could make he is not the guy in wiki leaks he is just the face that is why if he said if he is k!lled arrested or any thing else that would p!ss him off s**t will leak...
 7 years ago '05        #43
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 stitch said:
No, "all" the information isn't out there at all. So you don't even have a point, I don't know why you're asking about mine.

Julian and Bradley are going to justifiably get merked in the name of the law and WikiLeaks is going to get plugged. Who wants to put down $100 on this?
i write out actual logical statements to your idioticly written one liners,

Bradly will be the only one to get any legal charges pressed against him.

they wont/cant charge a.ssange with anything.

they didnt charge the person who had the pentagon files given to him back in the 70s that containd war secrets about vietnam... so how can they charge a.ssange for the exact same thing?

keep following your herd
keep grazing your pasture
keep sheepin
 7 years ago '08        #44
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Freemind said:
what countries are getting closer to war??
what people are being k!lled to scout info??

this is all s**t they want you to think/believe

n for people sayin what did you really learn thats new?

not much

so why would this push other countries to war if is nothin new?
man there are n*ggas under the radar everywhere, you think we hear about every mfer that gets k!lled?! and you cant honestly say some of the info thats coming out isnt upsetting some of the countries that already hate us or hate each other. man you act like you know everything. so much s**t goes on that we as citizens know nothing about. and alot of it, we shouldnt know about.

and it would/could push countries to war cause it solidifies what was already thought, which could be the tipping point.

Last edited by iPunish901; 12-11-2010 at 02:33 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #45
louie_b 
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 8 8
Assange >>>>>>>> Obama
 7 years ago '05        #46
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 iPunish901 said:
man there are n*ggas under the radar everywhere, you think we hear about every mfer that gets k!lled?! and you cant honestly say some of the info thats coming out isnt upsetting some of the countries that already hate us or hate each other. man you act like you know everything. so much s**t goes on that we as citizens know nothing about. and alot of it, we shouldnt know about.

and it would/could push countries to war cause it solidifies what was already thought, which could be the tipping point.
if the stuff we shouldnt know about sends us into war over lies, then i think every citizen should have the right to know.

and i think a few people dying because of these leaks is nothing compaired to the thousands that have died, and tens of thousands that have been wounded because of these pointless wars were in.

and if their deaths are so bad then they would let us know about it. esecially if is because of these wikileaks
 12-11-2010, 03:36 PM         #47
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how much they chargin..
 7 years ago '04        #48
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
Why do you have so much faith in LAW? The government breaks their own laws all the time. a.ssange is standing up for what he believes in and letting the truth out. How can you hate someone that has more balls most people to stand up for something? Democrats and Republicans are all dirty. The government isn't any better than him at least a.ssange is out in the open with his s**t for a good cause. f**k the Goverment
 7 years ago '04        #49
louie_b 
space
space
 stitch said:
But who was talking to you?

Looks like you're gambling by yourself.
Thats not the point, he was talking to you, so you gonna accept that 5,000 bet?

Last edited by louie_b; 12-11-2010 at 03:52 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #50
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,068 | Props total: 1840 1840
f**k foxnews
 7 years ago '04        #51
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
 louie_b said:
Thats not the point, he was talking to you, so you gonna except that 5,000 bet?
The 100 dollar bet was a tool to come off as being c*cky. It wasn't literal lol
 7 years ago '04        #52
louie_b 
space
space
 yitty said:
The 100 dollar bet was a tool to come off as being c*cky. It wasn't literal lol
f**k son i already changed that ugly spellingerror, why you gotta bring it back up
 7 years ago '04        #53
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
Damn these guys are talking very reckless.
 7 years ago '05        #54
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 stitch said:
I'm afraid you can't say you're using any logic when nothing you've written so far resembles proper grammar/English whatsoever. Do you know what logic is?

That, and you misspelled Bradley's name... And noticeably the word "contained" as well. You SURE you know what logic is? No offense, I'm just here to help. (plus, wtf is up with that bizarre 3 line mantra you keep repeating? "keep sheepin"... are you brainwashed, son?)

Julian is going to die and WikiLeaks will be plugged. Can you bet $100 on this? Because I can, easily.
im on a touchscreen cell phone with a couple black blotches on it. so i could honestly care less about my "proper english" and/or my "grammer".

if you somehow cant comprehend the points im trying to get across bcause of a few simple spelling errors, then you got some problems.

im not sitting on a computer making rough drafts, editing my work, sending it to a friend to correct, and then submitting my final draft to you.

n my mantra, im just describing you.
 7 years ago '05        #55
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Blood Edge said:
let's bet $5,000 USD

Ronnie make it official so every1 can see and if someone pussies out, make sure they're IP banned from Boxden as well
I'm in.
 12-11-2010, 08:35 PM         #56
bruceeagle82 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
really, did he do anything other than dry snitch? he didnt tell anythign important did he? So what we think jong-il has a bad haircut...whats the prob? People are still out of work and we are still in debt who gives a flying f**k at a rolling donut about him...This is a straw man people to take our minds off of whats really important...
 7 years ago '04        #57
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 bruceeagle82 said:
really, did he do anything other than dry snitch? he didnt tell anythign important did he? So what we think jong-il has a bad haircut...whats the prob? People are still out of work and we are still in debt who gives a flying f**k at a rolling donut about him...This is a straw man people to take our minds off of whats really important...
oh so you mean to distract us from the truth, they're using him as a cover up/front? kinda like 911 and all the "terrorist" acts these past few years..
 12-11-2010, 11:45 PM         #58
jawilksu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kill him and put it on tv i wanna watch
 12-12-2010, 03:26 PM         #59
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yitty said:
Why do you have so much faith in LAW? The government breaks their own laws all the time. a.ssange is standing up for what he believes in and letting the truth out. How can you hate someone that has more balls most people to stand up for something? Democrats and Republicans are all dirty. The government isn't any better than him at least a.ssange is out in the open with his s**t for a good cause. f**k the Goverment
nahhhh. He WAS standing up for what he believed in and letting the truth out. Now he's just endangering 300,000,000 people. so f**k him and f**k wikileaks now. I used to be down with them a few weeks ago, but now they can die slow.. the lot of them.
 7 years ago '08        #60
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 ngoogs said:
nahhhh. He WAS standing up for what he believed in and letting the truth out. Now he's just endangering 300,000,000 people. so f**k him and f**k wikileaks now. I used to be down with them a few weeks ago, but now they can die slow.. the lot of them.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago