most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 3312 3312
 stitch said:
^Right, it's all the white people's fault....

As a matter of fact. When is it NOT whitey's fault?

-_-
When yall let Popeyes sell cheap chicken on '2-Piece-Tuesdays'....
 7 years ago '06        #22
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
i dont defend the ignorant comments by Fox News (ignorance is what they do best) but im tired of ppl defending this dude. he's leaking "TRUTHS", yet hes breaking the law by doing so.
 7 years ago '09        #23
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,400 | Props total: 10500 10500
He's breaking an American law by doing it. He's not American...Therefor he's not breaking any law...See what I said there?...Yeah...
 7 years ago '10        #24
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2275 2275
 Birdman's Back said:
i dont defend the ignorant comments by Fox News (ignorance is what they do best) but im tired of ppl defending this dude. he's leaking "TRUTHS", yet hes breaking the law by doing so.

So?? You gotta crack a few eggs to make a omelet...
 7 years ago '06        #25
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
 P Griff said:
n*gga get the f**k outta here with that s**t..dumbass
another dummy....
 7 years ago '04        #26
lilroot 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 0 0
 P Griff said:
n*gga get the f**k outta here with that s**t..dumbass
Grow up hoss
 12-11-2010, 07:34 AM         #27
kneutral 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
Fox News Calls For a.ssassination Of Julian a.ssange.

It looks like everyone at Fox News agree: you can’t just imprison a foreign national for unknown crimes, but you can a.ssassinate them! I’m glad we all believe so strongly in freedom of speech.
WOW. death? R u serious...I guess it is fox, so what should I expect.
 7 years ago '05        #28
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 stitch said:
1. There is no such thing as a "bullsh!t fact". That's an oxymoron.
2. When he is finally k!lled off, there will be no more WikiLeaks. I really hate to break this to you.
3. The guy who gave him his intel was an intel analyst and a traitor.
4. Julian is just a filthy rapist. He can't even go outside. Or have internet.
5. Where's the code? Do you have it yet?
theyre are plenty of bulls**t facts that the media spreads around, get your head straight.

if he's k!lled off, the key will still be let loose. he cannot be the only one with it... someone else is ready to leak it if he dies

the guy who gave him the intel, not a.ssange, so why are they screaming for Julian to be a.ssassinated when really they should be worried about that army private.

Julian is accused of r*pe.... on some "he didnt wear a condom when i wanted him to, but we still had consensual s3x" bulls**t.

he isnt dead... why would the code come out?
 7 years ago '04        #29
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,538 | Props total: 5132 5132
 stitch said:
The material he currently has in his possession does not in any way, shape, or form belong to him, nor the internet.

I haven't been wrong about anything so far. He's been arrested, denied bail, and next he's going to be shipped to Sweden and then quickly and quietly k!lled off like a badly written comic book character.

p.s. Where's the code guys?
who cares that he's arressted all the information is still out there and is going to get leaked sooner or later if he dies or not. so what's your point? I hope they expose these f**king c*nts asap. f**king f**gots.
 7 years ago '05        #30
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 stitch said:
But who said anything about anyone being American
everyone whos ever called him a traitor or a treasonist which is pretty much all of US media and congress.

and he will not be charged with anything in the united states. they didnt charge the guy who had the pentagon papers givin to him, so they cannot charge a.ssange.

you are a blind lost sheep screaming foul over something that you obviously have no clue over.

you're prolly one of the people saying "lives are at risk because of these cables" but in reality there has been more deaths because of the lies that these cables tell then will ever be caused because of these leaks.

thousands of military members have been sent to war to die, and thousands more are injured because of the lies these cables reveal...

you want to k!ll the messenger because he's told you the truth... and want to still support our govt even though they have lied to you.

keep following the herd.
keep grazing your pasture
keep sheepin
 7 years ago '04        #31
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
Man, f**k a.ssange & the SLY FOX News network!!!
 12-11-2010, 12:25 PM         #32
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the f**k is this treason he isnt an american
 7 years ago '05        #33
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Steveo54 said:
how the f**k is this treason he isnt an american
my point exactly

how are these people even allowed on tv if they cant comprehend that simple fact.
 7 years ago '04        #34
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,879 | Props total: 2936 2936
 Rebirth46 said:
Why yal mad at him for? He's got info that they are scared for him to release if anything he's doing us a favor by putting it out there and yal want em dead??? Americans stupid Im going back to south Africa
Good. GTFO n*gga. it aint you seein the "truth" thats what's wrong with wikileaks. tho I bet u can't even say 1 useful thing u learned from that s**t
 7 years ago '05        #35
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 foshomoney said:
It's funny how brainwashing makes you deaf to the retarded words that drool from you mouth
most of the ones saying k!ll him cursing etc are the ones dependent on th gov one way or another wefare etc
 7 years ago '08        #36
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
im all for the truth in most cases. but dont you n*ggas realize that dude just wants the rest of the world to hate the u.s. even more? dont most of you n*ggas realize you live in the u.s.? all this is doing is building more tension between countries and pushing countries towards war, having people scouting for info to protect our country, k!lled. which could include any of us. im all about peace yo. i wanna live my damn life and not f!ght for s**t i really dont wanna be involved in.

if this country or even the world knew half the s**t our government was in on, there would be chaos. some stuff just deserves to not be known. if our govt has to do s**t under the radar so i can walk out of my house safely and enjoy my damn day, then fine. its like n*ggas dont realize alot of the s**t they do IS to keep our freedom and safety. i understand our govt can be corrupt, but i bet alot of the k!lled civilians in 3rd world countries, iraq, afghanistan....WISH they had a govt that wanted to prevent hostility and keep their people safe. some secrets just shouldnt be known, plain and simple.
 12-11-2010, 01:37 PM         #37
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
these ppl are gonna be the death of this country man....smh...makes me sick.....

Assange is informing ppl of the TRUTH, like a real journalist, something none of those hacks at Faux News would know anything about....he should be lauded and praised....instead these f**kos attack him...
i agree that some of the stuff Wikileaks has released has been a good thing! Some of the stuff opens the public's eyes and make the government more accountable to the people. However, he's getting out of hand and something has to be done. If he's releasing lists of targets that, if blown up or compromised, threaten the security of the United States and it's citizens, well then he's a terrorist committing an act of war and should be treated as such.

Last edited by ngoogs; 12-11-2010 at 01:42 PM..
 12-11-2010, 01:41 PM         #38
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"You have North Korea, which is the biggest threat out there, with that fat guy and his fat-faced son over at Disney World over there...."
 12-11-2010, 01:46 PM         #39
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
How come every republican looks like a f**king Fat Chubby, Meathead, who thinks they are always right? They are very wrong, release them files, and U.S will not be able to stop WikiLeaks. End of story, and he's got like 250,000 left to release. f**k Fox News, and f**k All these f**king "profit minded" Republican bulls**tters.
you're not profit minded? please, homie. everybody's tryna make a buck.
 7 years ago '10        #40
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
Wikileaks i the s**t, the politicians are just scared to tell the truth to the people.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago