Dec 9 - 3 Very Large Objects In Space Flying To Earth

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
well what ever it is it should be really visible by sometime next year..im lettin yall kno right now if it aliens im f**kin one of em
 7 years ago '07        #82
consizzle 
space
space
space
$342 | Props total: 0 0
 Shea-bird said:
Shut the f**k up you f*g. I'm amazed, every f**king post by you is dumber than the last. You're a real dis-empowered piece of s**t.
yea f**kin tard
 12-10-2010, 12:17 PM         #83
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not gonna say i believe this s**t, but im not gonna say i dont. you just never know.... there plenty of s**t flying around in space that comes close to earth every day. so in all reality you just never know.
 7 years ago '09        #84
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
f**king aliens dont know who they f**king with

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #85
Esco 115 heat pts115
space
space
$2,181 | Props total: 2620 2620

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #86
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Article is fake...

7 years ago '08        #87
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
:rolleyes:

it just so happens to be in Mid-December of 2012 which is when the world is suppose to end right?...yeah, FOH!!!

(don't get me wrong, I believe in Aliens and DON'T believe in the world ending in/ at 2012, or at all. But the media or whatever just keeps wanting to scare us with this 2012 bulls**t. It's just ironic that they're (or whoever) all hyping and predicting that some phenomenon is going to happen on 2012, but also now they're a.ssuming Aliens are going to come through. Yeah, I'm sorry but gtfoh. Why Mid-December of 2012 out of all dates? Why can't it be anytime, annyyy time before that? Foh...)
Mid December is when the mayan calender ends...and for over 200 years all of their predictions about eclipse's and other s**t like that have been on point....
 12-10-2010, 01:12 PM         #88
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k the Mayans and this canadian bastard. i can predict i will be seeing s**t after i eat this shroom tonite. :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #89
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
I saw the objects...don't know what trajectory they are on... doesn't bother me either way...the way I see it one of three things will happen with this...

1. it's alien's and they attack earth and make all humans thier slaves (nothing we can do about it)

2. It's Aliens and they come in peace to live amongst us and teach us new ways to make things, and how to improve earths problems (Good looking out E.T.)

3. It's asteroids that come close to hitting the earth and either we blast them out the sky so they don't hit earth in big chunks, or we can't blast them out the sky they hit the earth and it causes another ice age like what k!lled the dinosaurs and all life on the earth bascially resets itself... (If this happens oh well I had fun in life, i'm at peace with God no worries here)

so either way doesn't matter to me...I'll still wake up the morning this is supposed to happen and do what I normally do untill I can't do it anymore...

Last edited by Da Ill One; 12-10-2010 at 01:28 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #90
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #91
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
Umm...nope cant say i believe in aliens...but do believe the day of the lord is at hand...you can definitly feel Satan is in panic mode with the way the world is totally flipped beyond our own repair...who knows what they are...bottom line is...something big is definitly about to happen on this big rock
 7 years ago '04        #92
FyreBlazer 
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 30 30
Let the invasion begin. :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #93
Avenger772 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,248 | Props total: 132 132
Uuuhhh, this is coming from the examiner? Aren't they the same type of publication that takes about women giving birth to dogs and s**t? Why would anyone believe anything from them?
 7 years ago '06        #94
ramanaa 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 0 0
missiles
 7 years ago '04        #95
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 dubs07 said:
Mid December is when the mayan calender ends...and for over 200 years all of their predictions about eclipse's and other s**t like that have been on point....
Dude, that's cyclical, of course it's on point. You don't need to be a genius to know lunar phases. Maybe they got bored and stopped at 2012, who f**kin knows ? It's very different then a.ssuming the worst and planning for the end of the world.
 7 years ago '06        #96
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
 Got Cheeve? said:

You nailed it on the head lil dude, Whites definitely jack all the doomsday prophecies because there's so much to gain from that.................

I can see all the sales that are going to go on now. LMAO. "End of the World Sale 75% Off!"
 7 years ago '05        #97
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
I'm down .
 12-10-2010, 03:13 PM         #98
Frank Dukes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
imma stay :high:
 7 years ago '10        #99
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 11199 11199
 Chief Dee said:
Only dumbass white people believe in this 2012 crap. I dont even know why 2012 is such a big deal on boxden. Black people have religion, we dont follow random nutcase prophecies created by the media. That's what whites do, since they like to jack any culture's dooms day prophecy when it's ironic since they are the ones who k!lled the Mayans.
You're an idiot.
 7 years ago '98        #100
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3589 3589
alright let me explain to you whats going on here

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago