Dec 9 - 3 Very Large Objects In Space Flying To Earth

most viewed right now
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
172 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
154 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
13095 pageviews
129 comments

chirpflare 175 heat pts175
space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 108 108
Dec 9 - 3 Very Large Objects In Space Flying To Earth

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

http://www.examiner.com/u .. lying-to-earth

E.T. does not need to phone home anymore, someone, or something is on it’s way to earth.

SETI Astrophysicist Craig Kasnov has announced the approach to the Earth of 3 very large, very fast moving objects. The length of the "flying saucers" is in the range of tens of kilometers. Landing, according to calculations of scientists, should be in mid-December 2012. Date coincides with the end of the Mayan calendar.

A few very large objects rapidly approaching the Earth - says SETI astrophysicist Craig Kasnov. Don’t take his word for it you can check it out for yourself. He recommends to go to the site
[pic - click to view]

SKY-MAP.ORG and enter the coordinates of the giant UFO:

19 25 12 -89 46 03 - the first large object
16 19 35 -88 43 10 - a cylindrical object
02 26 39 -89 43 13 - the object as a circle

The project participants are a.ssured that the facilities are absolutely real, and the American space agency NASA is trying to conceal important information.

None of these objects can be seen from the northern hemisphere. The second set of numbers in each line tells us that the "object" or "objects" is/are coming in from very deep in the southern hemisphere sky.

In any case, the only thing we can do now - wait for it - says Kasnov. - Soon celestial objects will be visible in a good telescope.

Keep your eyes on the skies… the truth is out there.

:dancingcool:image

129 comments for "Dec 9 - 3 Very Large Objects In Space Flying To Earth"

7 years ago '04        #2
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,801 | Props total: 1037 1037
 7 years ago '07        #3
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,368 | Props total: 3212 3212
:rolleyes:

it just so happens to be in Mid-December of 2012 which is when the world is suppose to end right?...yeah, FOH!!!

(don't get me wrong, I believe in Aliens and DON'T believe in the world ending in/ at 2012, or at all. But the media or whatever just keeps wanting to scare us with this 2012 bulls**t. It's just ironic that they're (or whoever) all hyping and predicting that some phenomenon is going to happen on 2012, but also now they're a.ssuming Aliens are going to come through. Yeah, I'm sorry but gtfoh. Why Mid-December of 2012 out of all dates? Why can't it be anytime, annyyy time before that? Foh...)
 7 years ago '10        #4
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 497 497
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:

it just so happens to be in Mid-December of 2012 which is when the world is suppose to end right?...yeah, FOH!!!

(don't get me wrong, I believe in Aliens and DON'T believe in the world ending in/ at 2012, or at all. But the media or whatever just keeps wanting to scare us with this 2012 bulls**t. It's just ironic that they're (or whoever) all hyping and predicting that some phenomenon is going to happen on 2012, but also now they're a.ssuming Aliens are going to come through. Yeah, I'm sorry but gtfoh. Why Mid-December of 2012 out of all dates? Why can't it be anytime, annyyy time before that? Foh...)
the dude did say if you dont believe him and you have a telescope u can check for yourself
 7 years ago '10        #5
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
:dancingcool: f**k it i had a hell of a life
 7 years ago '10        #6
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 0 0
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:

u scared!
 7 years ago '06        #7
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
so were saying aliens are gonna end our lives?? bs ill take on those green muf**kas
 7 years ago '05        #8
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
 revolution03 said:
so were saying aliens are gonna end our lives?? bs ill take on those green muf**kas
Only thing we need is ray guns
 7 years ago '05        #9
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
Possibly asteroids?
 7 years ago '09        #10
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 6 6
Thats the p*nis SM is gonna suck :grin2:
 7 years ago '10        #11
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 0 0
 Brainwave said:
Thats the p*nis SM is gonna suck :grin2:
:jay:
 7 years ago '07        #12
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,368 | Props total: 3212 3212
 The Insomniac said:
the dude did say if you dont believe him and you have a telescope u can check for yourself
yeah...I'm just saying out of all the dates it just so happens to be on the same one as the world is supposedly suppose to end? It's just ironic

schlegel said:
u scared!
lol na not at all, I've always believed in them. I mean come on, the universe is huge...huge wouldn't even be the appropriate description of how big it is...gargantuan? lol, you know what I mean though. It's just there's no way that we're the only ones living in this universe though, and I believe that there being life outside of Earth. Rather its Aliens or god knows what. Just saying, I don't like how they're predicting it being at the same exact time as they did with the world ending. Just seems like coincidental bulls**t
 12-10-2010, 12:08 AM         #13
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't see em...

what exactly am i supposed to be looking for?
 7 years ago '06        #14
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,074 | Props total: 748 748
am I the only one who doesn't see anything?
 7 years ago '06        #15
RAZAH CUTS 6070 heat pts6070
space
space
$55,982 | Props total: 24590 24590
well tell all three of them muthaf**kas we dont validate parking so if they tryin to stay, be prepared to pay that fee...
 12-10-2010, 12:28 AM         #16
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
isnt the examiner like the enquirer? just some big foot seein a.ss "random celebrity" is pregnant style bulls**t news?
 12-10-2010, 01:15 AM         #17
kjyo20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:bsflag:
 7 years ago '10        #18
Big Louie Guwop 133 heat pts133
space
space
$13,049 | Props total: 12230 12230
 7 years ago '04        #19
mateo 1 heat pts
space
space
$604 | Props total: 334 334
 The Warrior said:
and he's canadian
props playa

Does anyone not realize that news on tv is strictly for entertainment. Always looking for anything to exaggerate into some half a.ss shock factor story. 2012 is the biggest thing since the year 2000. Basically targeted at bored stay-at-home mothers. having said that I still believe anything is possible but f**k it I deal with it when and if that day comes.

Last edited by mateo; 12-10-2010 at 01:29 AM.. Reason: props playa
 7 years ago '06        #20
Yung Dilla 1500 heat pts1500
space
space
$57,605 | Props total: 37121 37121
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:

The mayans never said the world was gonna end just that's when their calender ended but they did say something 'life changing' was gonna happen that day
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
62 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
44 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is this a real pawg?
28 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1331 comments
24 hours ago